Shutdown vote coming in 2 hours

I thought democraps loved the Chip program? I thought they loved the gov't? Why vote against a bill that gives health care to children and against one to fund their oh-so-loved govt?

What do dems REALLY want?

I am mixed about this. On one hand the republicans would do a lot less damage to human rights and our legal system if it was shut down until the election. On the other hand the poor, old and disabled would be totally fucked.
Too bad that your Dems care more about Illegals than old and disabled Americans

I want to remind the DOPers that the Great Douche was for Shutting Down Gobmint IF ITS BS WALL WAS NOT FUNDED during 2016. And said in 2013, Gobmint shutdowns are fully blamed on Presidents. But here 2018, the Douche will change its tune and blame others as the weak lying Douche CryBaby it is.

So let us see if the DOPer brain can be adjusted to understand Real Facts. The Great Douche Suck as a Deal Maker again and still a YUGE Fraud!

Here's how Adjustments on DOPers is done.

The example video above shows 2 BRAIN DEAD MORON DOPers

btw: And WWE Wrestling is FAKE STUPID BS! Like the Great Douche the BOOB..

Last edited:
I want to remind the DOPers that the Great Douche was for Shutting Down Gobmint IF ITS BS WALL WAS NOT FUNDED during 2016. And said in 2013, Gobmint shutdowns are fully blamed on Presidents. But here 2018, the Douche will change its tune and blame others as the weak lying Douche CryBaby it is.

So let us see if the DOPer brain can be adjusted to understand Real Facts. The Great Douche Suck as a Deal Maker again and still a YUGE Fraud!

Here's how Adjustments on DOPers is done.

The example video above shows 2 BRAIN DEAD MORON DOPers

btw: And WWE Wrestling is FAKE STUPID BS! Like the Great Douche the BOOB..

Do you realize this is a completely incoherent post? I can't figure out what or who you are talking about: it seems to be all in some sort of belligerent, angry code.

I prefer posts in normal English.

Seems like the GOP/DOPers will not even get 45 members to pass a CR. Final count TBD.
So this is fully the GOP/DOPers and the greatest Douche Deal Maker who ever lived, fault.

The Great Douche will be partying as He shutdown Gobmint.

btw: I'm going to call this one

'Putin's Paid for American Shutdown of 2018'

The last one costs us 25 Billion by the GOP.
I feel the Great Douche will wait till the cost to America is 45 Billion to make a statement, at least.

Last edited:
I am mixed about this. On one hand the republicans would do a lot less damage to human rights and our legal system if it was shut down until the election. On the other hand the poor, old and disabled would be totally fucked.
Too bad that your Dems care more about Illegals than old and disabled Americans

Neither side cares about illegals, old people, disabled people, poor people, or anyone else that doesn't enrich them massively through corruption and bribery. Get it right.

Republicans control absolutely everything, but they're still trying to figure out ways to pass the buck
Takes 60 votes knuckle head...the dems are in lockstep....they will pay in lockstep in 2018 too!

So why didn't they write a bill that would get 60 votes? They knew that's what it would take.

Surely the whole point is that there needs to be consensus with the two parties. The more they go partisan, the less consensus they get, the harder it is to run the government, which is, surprisingly, shockingly, their freaking job.

NEWS FLASH!

DTyWdxgVwAA8xrR.jpg

Republicans control absolutely everything, but they're still trying to figure out ways to pass the buck :laugh:

Proof Liberals are the dumbest people on the planet. Takes 60 votes in the Senate..

The repubs failed to pass a bill. They look pretty dumb to me, especially since they could have had plenty of bi-partisan support before Trump-0 started flapping his jaws.

Republicans control absolutely everything, but they're still trying to figure out ways to pass the buck :laugh:

Proof Liberals are the dumbest people on the planet. Takes 60 votes in the Senate..

The repubs failed to pass a bill. They look pretty dumb to me, especially since they could have had plenty of bi-partisan support before Trump-0 started flapping his jaws.

So you think they only need 51 votes to pass it in the Senate? People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

#SchumerShutDown

Trump should say one thing to Democrats: "The moment you vote against funding the troops is the moment I start deporting DACA illegals."

So you think they only need 51 votes to pass it in the Senate? People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

#SchumerShutDown

Who said anything about 51 votes?

Forum List

Back