Shy (But Fed Up) Trump Voters Missing in the Polls

Independents and Republicans are much less likely to admit to pollsters that they intend to vote for Trump. I dont get it, but I do believe it. Once again, Democrats are dlnot capable of reading the mood of the people

I'm an independent and have no trouble telling anyone and everyone that I'm voting for Trump. Hell. I've even got Dem friends who have told me they are voting for Trump. Most of them see Biden as senile and in no way POTUS material.

Independents and Republicans are much less likely to admit to pollsters that they intend to vote for Trump. I dont get it, but I do believe it. Once again, Democrats are dlnot capable of reading the mood of the people

I'm an independent and have no trouble telling anyone and everyone that I'm voting for Trump. Hell. I've even got Dem friends who have told me they are voting for Trump. Most of them see Biden as senile and in no way POTUS material.

The problem with the Party of the Rumpers is that they are trying to play the victim card. I am so sick of all this. I want to hear from both sides the issues not the phobias.

The problem with the Party of the Rumpers is that they are trying to play the victim card. I am so sick of all this. I want to hear from both sides the issues not the phobias.

The Reps playing victim?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

The Dem mayors and Governors started this whole mess by telling the police departments to stand down. Now that their their cities have been looted and burned they and idiots like try to blame Trump. Now if that isn't victimhood I've never seen it.

Trump has no say in what cities do. Its the responsibility of the Mayor of the city and the Governor of the State to deal with any and all problems. Even if its problems the knuckleheads created.

The only self styled victims I see are the imbecilic Dems who brought the whole mess on themselves.

The Dem mayors and Governors started this whole mess by telling the police departments to stand down. Now that their their cities have been looted and burned they and idiots like try to blame Trump. Now if that isn't victimhood I've never seen it.

Trump has no say in what cities do. Its the responsibility of the Mayor of the city and the Governor of the State to deal with any and all problems. Even if its problems the knuckleheads created.

The only self styled victims I see are the imbecilic Dems who brought the whole mess on themselves.

Then I suggest that Rump STFU about all the Power he has. Let the Governors do their jobs. If the Citizens of the States determine that the Governors are not capable of doing the job, it's their responsibility to get rid of the Governors and Mayors. And using all this mess to scare the Voters to vote a certain way in a Presidential Election is Immoral, Unethical and Dangerous.

Then I suggest that Rump STFU about all the Power he has. Let the Governors do their jobs. If the Citizens of the States determine that the Governors are not capable of doing the job, it's their responsibility to get rid of the Governors and Mayors. And using all this mess to scare the Voters to vote a certain way in a Presidential Election is Immoral, Unethical and Dangerous.

The only thing Trump did was send Federal Agents to protect FED buildings. He also offered to send aid but was told hell no. The States and cities can handle their own mess if they don't want aid. The mess that they created.

No one is scaring voters. Voters aren't as stupid as you seem to think they are. I'd say they were disgusted by what's going on in Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis. Disgusted that knuckleheaded mayors would let looting and arson happen.

The voters know who is to blame and it sure as hell isn't Trump.

Last edited:

The only thing Trump did was send Federal Agents to protect FED buildings. He also offered to send aid but was told hell no. The States and cities can handle their own mess if they don't want aid. The mess that they created.

No one is scaring voters. Voters aren't as stupid as you seem to think they are. The voters know who is to blame and it sure as hell isn't Trump.

His "Representatives" were out on the public streets patrolling and "Apprehending" Citizens. Okay, it's called "Temporary Detaining for Questioning". Unmarked rental vehicles, no Identification, No announcement, No reading of rights. That had nothing to do with physically defending the Federal Property. The only difference between Mafia Don and Don Carlion was Mafia Don didn't take them out into an open field and dispose of the bodies.

No one is scaring voters. Voters aren't as stupid as you seem to think they are. The voters know who is to blame and it sure as hell isn't Trump.

His "Representatives" were out on the public streets patrolling and "Apprehending" Citizens. Okay, it's called "Temporary Detaining for Questioning". Unmarked rental vehicles, no Identification, No announcement, No reading of rights. That had nothing to do with physically defending the Federal Property. The only difference between Mafia Don and Don Carlion was Mafia Don didn't take them out into an open field and dispose of the bodies.

No. They were guarding Federal buildings which was all they were there to do.

The Fed agents did none of that drivel you posted. You sure have a vivid imagination.

Forum List

Back