Shy (But Fed Up) Trump Voters Missing in the Polls

I can go on a lot longer if you’d like.
It’s a fascinating campaign. Trump is telling people to vote for him because the country is so screwed up after 4 years of his administration.
No. You idiot. It’s vote for Trump or vote for democrat insanity that will destroy this nation. Everything he’s done for four years has been great for this country. A vote for Biden is to reverse that.
Fascinating. So you want me to believe that everything going on in this country is great?

Like, have you seen what’s happening? You want more of this?
Blame what you see on the Democrats.
Dems ain’t running the country, mate.

That’d be Donny.
Dems are running the cities where the rioting is taking place and are de-funding police. Do you want martial law? I am sure that can be arranged.
Don't call me mate.
You think that more police violence is going to solve this?

It’s a fascinating campaign. Trump is telling people to vote for him because the country is so screwed up after 4 years of his administration.
No. You idiot. It’s vote for Trump or vote for democrat insanity that will destroy this nation. Everything he’s done for four years has been great for this country. A vote for Biden is to reverse that.
Fascinating. So you want me to believe that everything going on in this country is great?

No I don’t. I want you left wing assholes arrested or killed. I’m tired of your bullshit.

I’m not going to give in to you fucks. You’re the assholes causing what is happening and now you threaten me with if I don’t vote for you I want more of your shit? That’s your selling point? Fuck you.

That’d be Donny.
Dems are running the cities where the rioting is taking place and are de-funding police. Do you want martial law? I am sure that can be arranged.
Don't call me mate.
Probably not. It’s going to take more of our violence. And you’ve reached that point so you had better be really fucking careful about your actions.

That’d be Donny.
Don't call me mate.
Probably not. It’s going to take more of our violence. And you’ve reached that point so you had better be really fucking careful about your actions.
Why should I be careful of my actions?

We can keep taxes and regulations down.

And deficits through the roof. enough to make entitlements unsustainable and drastically cut.

We can build a wall to keep illegals out.

Oh buddy. There’s plenty of illegals

We won’t have to pay for healthcare for illegals.

Of course you will. You just won’t k one jt

There won’t be any new wars.

Of course there will be. Just in places you’ve never heard of

We can have a booming economy.

2.4% GDP growth is not a booming economy

We get better trade deals with other countries.

No, you don’t. You get basically the same trade deals which won’t make an ounce of difference but you’ll call it something differe and make you feel all special.

We, the US citizen and our nation get put first in any negotiation.

And therefore isolate ourselves from the international community that we actually still need

We get to keep a police force and put criminals behind bars.

And who shoot block women in their sleep

We get to keep our guns.

No one is taking your guns. Continue to cling.

We at least have a fighting chance at keeping free speech.

Trump wants to open up the libel laws so we can sue anyone for saying things we don’t like.
I read this twice. You basically said nothing.
I just had to chuckle at your belief in Trump as some defender of freedom of speech given his absolute contempt of it when people say anything he doesn’t like.

Case in point, his libel lawsuits and desire to increase his ability to sue more.

Your list was comprised entirely of a false view of how things are or expressing fear of things that don’t actually exist.
The same people who believe Google and Facebook should be able to censor are outraged when Trump uses the libel laws to stop smears against him.
They’re not smears. They’re true.

Trump is suing because he doesn’t want people to know the truth. Using the government to silence free speech is censorship. Facebook not wanting to put up with violent right wing memes is not censorship.
They're smears.

That’d be Donny.
Don't call me mate.
Why should I be careful of my actions?
So you don't get killed, dumbass.

That’d be Donny.
Wrong. Dims have been ruining this country for the last 100 years.

Independents and Republicans are much less likely to admit to pollsters that they intend to vote for Trump. I dont get it, but I do believe it. Once again, Democrats are dlnot capable of reading the mood of the people

You need this sign on your front yard. We all do.
EgnvQ1qWkAEafYC

Independents and Republicans are much less likely to admit to pollsters that they intend to vote for Trump. I dont get it, but I do believe it. Once again, Democrats are dlnot capable of reading the mood of the people

EgnvQ1qWkAEafYC
The Mac1958 syndrome. Why do you hang out in Politics if you're too good for anybody

The Silent Majority(as President Nixon described them) will make their voices heard loud and clear on November 3rd in the Presidential and Congressional Elections!:beer:
In Michigan John James actually has a shot at replacing Sen Peters

EgnvQ1qWkAEafYC

Attachments

• IMG_20200829_160815.jpg
    IMG_20200829_160815.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20200829_160822.gif
    IMG_20200829_160822.gif
    740.1 KB · Views: 10
Wow. And so those are the only options you think are available?
Umm... I think that we should take that option away. It's weird that I had to explain that.
You’re dodging.
No character.

Simply put, if a Trunk were the solution to our problems, we wouldn’t be having them now.
Yeah, so lets add some new ones on top of the ones we have. Brilliant. Of course I had to explain that last one, so... In your case it makes sense.

Gee, I wonder WHY Trump supporters are 'shy' ... just because a Trump supporter, one of a few now, was just gunned down in the street, just because Trump supporters are being attack. Even CHILDREN are not safe from the TDS-suffering, pro-foreign funded Domestic Terrorists - children were in a building barricaded from the outside and set on fire by BLM...2 women were recently arrested for stealing a 'MAGA' hat off a child's head.

In 2016, PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE Hillary & her campaign PAID THUGS TO BEAT & BLOODY Trump supporters attending Trump rallies.

Hillary and her campaign became the 1st MILITANT Presidential Campaign that used intimidation, terrorism, and violence as part of an effort to win the Presidency at any cost.

/----/ " I dont get it, but I do believe it. "
Pollsters have your name, address, and phone number. Who wants to be targeted by the intolerant Leftards with harassment? You can't even wear a MAGA hat in public without being assaulted.

If people are fed up...

...why would they vote for the incumbent?
They live in democrat run cities

Forum List

Back