Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes

hey, nutbar, i went and looked at the page just so i could see if what you said was true for once... in which case i'd have said wishing for someone to be assassinated because someone disagrees with their politics is unacceptable.

however, as usual, you and your rightwingnut "sources" are liars...

from the page

"Community
This is a page about venting dislike over Sarah
Palin. This is [sic] no way advocates an assassination
of Sarah Palin in any way, shape or form"

just saying.

Last edited:
Does the group recommend any specific type of assault rifle as a means to the end?

BTW--on the Internets, you can get 100,000 trolls to sign any damned petition. It means nothing at all.

Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes​

by Jim Hoft
January 28, 2013

After all these years – They still hate Sarah Palin. The Facebook group calling for the assassination of Sarah Palin now has 3,325 likes. The Facebook page has been around since January 2011 after the shootings in Tucson, Arizona. Leftists …

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes | The Gateway Pundit

Can you prove that John McCain hasn't opened 3,300 phony accounts? :cool:

It is a group about making fun of Sarah Palin, not promoting her death.

So, you'd be kewl with a page on assassinating Obama, long as it said "jes kidding."

Oh, but that would be DIFFERENT....

I have to assume you didn't look at the Facebook page, or you would see they post absolutely nothing about assassinating Sarah Palin. It's a political comedy/commentary page.

As to Obama, that's apples and oranges as he's POTUS, but I wouldn't take offense to a page like this one on Harry Reid or some other high democratic political figure.

Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes​

by Jim Hoft
January 28, 2013

After all these years – They still hate Sarah Palin. The Facebook group calling for the assassination of Sarah Palin now has 3,325 likes. The Facebook page has been around since January 2011 after the shootings in Tucson, Arizona. Leftists …

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes | The Gateway Pundit
Whew!!!

Who knew that bimbo would get THAT desperate for attention??!!!

eusa_doh.gif

by Jim Hoft
January 28, 2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

These must be moderate conservatives' likes.

hey, nutbar, i went and looked at the page just so i could see if what you said was true for once... in which case i'd have said wishing for someone to be assassinated because someone disagrees with their politics is unacceptable.

from the page

"Community

just saying.

John McCain got drunk and posted on Facebook again? Or maybe this time it was Lindsey Graham.

by Jim Hoft
January 28, 2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

I went to the Facebook group and this is what it says:

This is a page about venting dislike over Sarah Palin. This is no way advocates an assassination of Sarah Palin in any way, shape or form.Rules on this page:No epic trollingSpamPost anyone's personal profile & telling to troll them.

So, perhaps you have the wrong FB group or your source is less than honest.

Other Facebook pages

"Send Harry Reid a pair of balls"
"Get rid of Nancy Pelosi"
"Tell Nancy Pelosi she's full of crap"
"Break Obama"
"Obama is a dumbass"
"Obama eats dogs"
"Michelle Obama is Americas bottom bitch"

from the page

"Community

just saying.

John McCain got drunk and posted on Facebook again? Or maybe this time it was Lindsey Graham.

Yeah.....I'm guessin' Lindsey Graham.

He's not (what you would call) a big fan o' women.

Forum List

Back