🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sick Filthy Leftwing Perverts Strike Again: The mobbing of J.K. Rowling

Man can not be a true woman and a woman can not be a true man and anyone that believe they can are mentally ill...

For me if a man want to transform their look into a woman so be it but they will never be a true woman because DNA is set...

It's a private website, what gives you or anyone else the illusion that "free speech" applies, all else regardless?

Especially when most idiotic "free speech" arguments to begin with, are either ignorance or lies about what free speech, (or possibly even "freedom" or "speech" itself) are to begin with, whether per Constitutional originalism, or any other serious doctrine that I'm currently aware of.

Based on the video, for example, I'd be fine with any of the social media websites in question censoring or banning the "trans cultists", given that most of their so-called "speech" seems to amount to fighting words and hate speech, which, to the best of my knowledge isn't necessarily protected in the US or the UK itself, (not that most would be bored or deprived of better uses of time to rigidly monitor or police that, or the maladjusted media rantings of many other individuals to begin with, when giving them an ounce of attention alone is more than any of them could ever legitimately claim to observe).

I'd argue, as of right now - shut down the "trans cultists", the "Antifa thugs", the "Neo-Nazis, white supremacists, green frog fetishists, and the majority of obese, unshaven, virginal, waifu masturbating men with a severe vitamin D deficiency who make up the cults known as "incel / MGTOW", and most of the "internet atheist or evolution fetishist community" (and whatever their female equivalents even are), who tend to identify with any one of the above online subcultures in question (or perhaps all of them at the same time).

I see little, if any reason not to do it, evolutionary or otherwise - the world would certainly smell a lot better, social media would look a lot better, and I'd have less natural evolutionary inclination, per my natural fitness to be offended over so much social disease and euthenasia refuse myself... sigh...

Unlike those of less evolutionary caliber, possibly like those with defective immunes systems, who can't be relied on to be calmly offended when they should if they valued their evolutionary worth or longevity... or if nothing else their ability to reproduce with the fairer of the sexes without resorting to rape, roofies, or some hideous thing of that nature. Mhmm

Forum List

Back