SICK: Obama Makes Unthinkable ISIS Joke While America Is Under Attack

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

Obama was not born in America, he is a traitor to this country, he should have been tried for treason a long time ago but with the New World Order and George Soros the democrats want America to go down to being a third world country they think they can control. There are too many Americans that are Patriotic and will protect their country from friend or foe.We see what Obama is doing and it will not happen. We have true patriots ready to defend the American people and our way of life. Obama will not win and neither will Hillary!

What a utter creep and a traitor. Joking about a terror group that has killed, beheaded, burned alive, murdered, raped, thousands of innocent people.

I disagree with the op. This obama remark was actually chuckle worthy. That is rare.

Still, it must be said, if a right winger made a joke like that the leftists would be demanding he resign and submit to immediate re education.

Obama was not born in America, he is a traitor to this country, he should have been tried for treason a long time ago but with the New World Order and George Soros the democrats want America to go down to being a third world country they think they can control. There are too many Americans that are Patriotic and will protect their country from friend or foe.We see what Obama is doing and it will not happen. We have true patriots ready to defend the American people and our way of life. Obama will not win and neither will Hillary!

What a utter creep and a traitor. Joking about a terror group that has killed, beheaded, burned alive, murdered, raped, thousands of innocent people.
Obama was not born in America
thats a dead horse lloyd its time to move on.....besides in a few months your "illegal" alien president will be on the book tour circuit,then you can worry about the next half-ass president.....

What was the joke?

“I don’t know about you guys, but I am so relieved that the whole birther thing is over,” he said during a dinner held by the Congressional Black Caucus, according to The Daily Caller. “I mean, ISIL, North Korea, poverty, climate change — none of those things weighed on my mind like the validity of my birth certificate.”

What was the joke?

“I don’t know about you guys, but I am so relieved that the whole birther thing is over,” he said during a dinner held by the Congressional Black Caucus, according to The Daily Caller. “I mean, ISIL, North Korea, poverty, climate change — none of those things weighed on my mind like the validity of my birth certificate.”
I think I'm OK with that. His timing might be a little bad, but other than that I'm cool with it.

What was the joke?

And it's driven you birther clingers nuts

What was the joke?

I think I'm OK with that. His timing might be a little bad, but other than that I'm cool with it.

Making a joke on the backs of Americans injured and threatened isn't cool with me.

What was the joke?

No. Just disgusted but we expect to be disgusted by the creep in the Oval Office.

"“I don’t know about you guys, but I am so relieved that the whole birther thing is over. I mean, ISIL, North Korea, poverty, climate change — none of those things weighed on my mind like the validity of my birth certificate.”

What was the joke?

No. Just disgusted but we expect to be disgusted by the creep in the Oval Office.
Disgusted is you rubes natural state of being. So no surprise there.

Obama was not born in America
thats a dead horse lloyd its time to move on.....besides in a few months your "illegal" alien president will be on the book tour circuit,then you can worry about the next half-ass president.....

Obama was anything but half-ass. He was a complete ass

What was the joke?

Making a joke on the backs of Americans injured and threatened isn't cool with me.
Nope.

What was the joke?

Disgusted is you rubes natural state of being. So no surprise there.

Wrong again. We mostly don't think about the rat poo of a president soon to leave office.

Forum List

Back