Sick Pedos Like *THIS Should Be Put To Death...PERIOD.

I am saying that the accusations against the democrats are horseshit. No defense needed.
Then you are in complete denial of reality.

Which is expected.

They don't refer to you guys as No/Low Information Fanatics for nothing.

Let us stop sexualizing little girls. This means EVERYBODY. No scantily-clad "cheerleaders" at football games. No pageants. No "religions" dressing up little girls in white or parading them in white dresses with "purity rings" given by their daddies. I look back on me receiving my first Christian communion. White dress and even a white veil. So obviously sexual terms. I don't remember what the boys wore. We have to stop sexualizing our children. Okay "conservatives"? No more parading your daughters (and not your sons), around?

Gawd you're a fckn idiot. Conservatives protect children, imbecile
Some do and some do not.

Gawd you're a fckn idiot. Conservatives protect children, imbecile
Do you see what they are really saying in that comment .....

That a pedophile who snatches a 9 year old girl off the street and rapes her is not at fault ...

But, instead it's the fault of Christians, Conservatives, and Innocent little girls "parading around in white dresses"....

Not only are they defending this pedophile who is snatching 9 year old little girls off the street and raping them, but they are blaming the victims, Christians, and Conservatives.

You see how sick these people really are?

Any questions about Leftism being a deeply sick Mental Disorder?

Low/no information, lack of education, ignorance is the formula for many trump supporters.
Says the person who has no clue of what's actually going on in reality.

Let me say it again ....

Either way no normal thinking person is taking you seriously.

What are you talking about?
The rabid left believes children are for the taking.
Many on the rabid left would applaud this "brave man" for satisfying himself at a childs expense and "liberating children" from stereotypes.

Didn't Netflix's "Cuties" send that message clearly. In fact, I expect sexual attacks on children to rise after it.
That remark is the type of lie that trump would utter. What a stupid remark!

Pedophiles approve your message. Could you be one?

Everyone knows the rabid far Left has supported child sexuality and exploitation. Except you, of course.
"Everyone knows" is a statement that always spews from trump's mouth when he makes things up. Out of trump's mouth and into your ears.

Low/no information, lack of education, ignorance is the formula for many trump supporters.
Says the person who has no clue of what's actually going on in reality.

Let me say it again ....

Either way no normal thinking person is taking you seriously.
Reality? You speak of reality? Really? People of your ilk are not normal thinking people. They are fed by trump who
sure as hell ain't normal.

"Everyone knows" is a statement that always spews from trump's mouth when he makes things up. Out of trump's mouth and into your ears.
I would have to agree with you partially on this one.

"Everyone knows" may be a bit too all encompassing.

I prefer "Normal Thinking Americans" ......

Lord knows there are enough dumb fvck Leftist out there who don't have a clue about what is actually going on in reality.

Reality? You speak of reality? Really? People of your ilk are not normal thinking people. They are fed by trump who
sure as hell ain't normal.
Dude ...

You can't post a single comment without mentioning Trump's name.

Your TDS is so bad you look like a blithering IDIOT that NO ONE is taking seriously.

Folks, defeating the Left at the voting booths in November is not enough.
Their evil will grow and spread regardless of who sits in the White House.

Even as we speak, in a month we could be electing a pedo to the WH.

DEMOCRAT HIT LIST:
  • Joe Biden - Pedo, Molester
  • Hillary - Predatory Lesbian
  • Barry Obumma - Homosexual
  • Bill Clinton - Rapist, Molester, and child trafficker.

What riles the Left? DJ Trump was a rich playboy with good hormones who was a horny skirt chaser of beautiful women.
trump hung out with Jeffrey Epstein, who liked to fuck underage girls. Trump is being accused by a girl who was 13yrs old at the time of his sexual attack. Oh, I forgot. trump was a Democrat at that time.

Try to get your facts strait at least. Trump didn't "hang out" with Epstein, it is Bill Clinton who has the lengthy, reoccurring flight log to Epstein's island. As an influential person, Trump was invited to a couple of Epstein's social events, wasn't comfortable with what he saw there and broke off all further association with the guy.

Folks, defeating the Left at the voting booths in November is not enough.
Their evil will grow and spread regardless of who sits in the White House.

Even as we speak, in a month we could be electing a pedo to the WH.

DEMOCRAT HIT LIST:
  • Joe Biden - Pedo, Molester
  • Hillary - Predatory Lesbian
  • Barry Obumma - Homosexual
  • Bill Clinton - Rapist, Molester, and child trafficker.

What riles the Left? DJ Trump was a rich playboy with good hormones who was a horny skirt chaser of beautiful women.
trump hung out with Jeffrey Epstein, who liked to fuck underage girls. Trump is being accused by a girl who was 13yrs old at the time of his sexual attack. Oh, I forgot. trump was a Democrat at that time.

Try to get your facts strait at least. Trump didn't "hang out" with Epstein, it is Bill Clinton who has the lengthy, reoccurring flight log to Epstein's island. As an influential person, Trump was invited to a couple of Epstein's social events, wasn't comfortable with what he saw there and broke off all further association with the guy.
Out of trump's mouth and into your ears. trump did hang out with Epstein and when Epstein made a pass at a 13 yr old girl while at Mara Largo, trump tossed him because trump was afraid that it wouldn't look good for trump.
Trump is being sued by a female who says that trump was sexually inappropriate with her when she was 13yrs old.
And let's not forget the 26 women who accuse trump of sexual misconduct. Let's not forget trump's famous "grab 'em by the pussy" statement.

trump did hang out with Epstein and when Epstein made a pass at a 13 yr old girl while at Mara Largo, trump tossed him

So again, unlike Bill Clinton who was a committed sexual predator, when Trump saw what Epstein was really up to, he did the RIGHT thing and dumped him. Out of Nancy's ass and into your mouth, eh?

trump did hang out with Epstein and when Epstein made a pass at a 13 yr old girl while at Mara Largo, trump tossed him

So again, unlike Bill Clinton who was a committed sexual predator, when Trump saw what Epstein was really up to, he did the RIGHT thing and dumped him. Out of Nancy's ass and into your mouth, eh?
trump knew what Epstein was up to, pal. He may be guilty of that also. Epstein did it at Mara Largo and trump was embarrassed as if trump could ever be embarrassed. trump, like Clinton, is a committed sexual predator and has admitted it for all to hear. So again, eh? Stop believing everything that trump says as he is a committed liar.

trump knew what Epstein was up to, pal.

You got proof of that, Pal? Epstein was after little girls. Why don't you turn your evidence over to the authorities?

trump knew what Epstein was up to, pal.

You got proof of that, Pal? Epstein was after little girls. Why don't you turn your evidence over to the authorities?
You think that trump was shocked by Epstein's activities,----Pal? He knew and commented on those activities, pal.
When it got too close to home. trump tossed him. trump has his own problems with underage women, pal, and overage women also. He is a sexual predator, in case you didn't know.
You sound like one of those uneducated and uninformed members of trump's gullible flock.

Forum List

Back