Sick Pedos Like *THIS Should Be Put To Death...PERIOD.

Broad daylight...Pedo snatches a little girl as she gets off the school bus. After molesting the little girl he brings her backan hour later.

Rhode Island girl, 9, snatched getting off school bus, terrifying video shows

Offering no socially redeeming quality but instead existing as a threat to some of the most vulnerable among us, I believe there should be no leniency and no tolerance for such animals. What he did to her is permanent - the damage is done. What he stole from her - innocence - can never be replaced. There is no penance he can do, no amount of time he can serve that will erase the despicable crime he committed and the pain he has caused.

Animals like this...and human / child / sex traffickers should be publicly executed...IMHO.

Exactly right! First chop off their dicks, then chop of their fucking heads.

When it got too close to home. trump tossed him.

All empty lip service, Pal. Just prove it. When did you turn over your evidence to the authorities?
You don't have any hard evidence, either. I read a lot. You flap a lot.
Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump: A timeline of their ...
filmdaily.co › news › jeffrey-epstein-donald-trump

Jul 30, 2020 — Friends with benefits. According to one of Donald Trump's aides, Trump was friends with Jeffrey Epstein and hung out with him a lot because he was rich.

There is much more, son, so keep reading.

All empty lip service, Pal. Just prove it. When did you turn over your evidence to the authorities?

Jul 30, 2020 — Friends with benefits. According to one of Donald Trump's aides, Trump was friends with Jeffrey Epstein and hung out with him a lot because he was rich.

The fact remains Trump banned Epstein and cut off ties when Epstein tried to get at a child.

The same can't be said about Bubba Clinton

The fact remains Trump banned Epstein and cut off ties when Epstein tried to get at a child.

who cares about Clinton? And you are taking out of context. It is "tried to get a child while at Mara Largo".
They partied together all the time.

who cares about Clinton? And you are taking out of context. It is "tried to get a child while at Mara Largo".

Your TDS prevents you from any rational debate. You sqauwk about Trump on a thread that isn't about Trump....but when confronted with Clinton bawl.

Think hard.

Thank me later when you realize your blunder

Broad daylight...Pedo snatches a little girl as she gets off the school bus. After molesting the little girl he brings her backan hour later.

Offering no socially redeeming quality but instead existing as a threat to some of the most vulnerable among us, I believe there should be no leniency and no tolerance for such animals. What he did to her is permanent - the damage is done. What he stole from her - innocence - can never be replaced. There is no penance he can do, no amount of time he can serve that will erase the despicable crime he committed and the pain he has caused.

Animals like this...and human / child / sex traffickers should be publicly executed...IMHO.

Thank God for the cops that tracked him down quickly and got him. What a piece of shit. This is the type of criminal and type of crimes we’ll see more of if the Dems win this election. They will defund and disband police, they will do away with cash bail so these maniacs will go right back on the streets even if they are arrested.

Thank God for the cops that tracked him down quickly and got him. What a piece of shit. This is the type of criminal and type of crimes we’ll see more of if the Dems win this election. They will defund and disband police, they will do away with cash bail so these maniacs will go right back on the streets even if they are arrested.

Little girl helped find the POS....she remembered the fast food order he bought for her and authorities traced him to it

Brave kid

Your TDS prevents you from any rational debate. You sqauwk about Trump on a thread that isn't about Trump....but when confronted with Clinton bawl.

Think hard.

I am not a Clinton supporter and generally vote Republican, so I don't pay attention to Clinton. The original blog was to wrongfully accuse Democrats od pedophilia when Republicans are also guilty and it isn't a political issue.
In my view, trump is not a Republican.

Think hard.

I am not a Clinton supporter and generally vote Republican, so I don't pay attention to Clinton. The original blog was to wrongfully accuse Democrats od pedophilia when Republicans are also guilty and it isn't a political issue.
In my view, trump is not a Republican.

You're still dwelling on Trump.

Get back to thread topic, until then you're transparent

Pedos come in all forms, defenders seem to lean left. It's noticed

What are you talking about?
The rabid left believes children are for the taking.
Many on the rabid left would applaud this "brave man" for satisfying himself at a childs expense and "liberating children" from stereotypes.

Didn't Netflix's "Cuties" send that message clearly. In fact, I expect sexual attacks on children to rise after it.
Sounds like you have been sucked in by the Russians on social media. Trump supporters are their target, just like in 2016.

What are you talking about?
The rabid left believes children are for the taking.
Many on the rabid left would applaud this "brave man" for satisfying himself at a childs expense and "liberating children" from stereotypes.

Didn't Netflix's "Cuties" send that message clearly. In fact, I expect sexual attacks on children to rise after it.
That remark is the type of lie that trump would utter. What a stupid remark!

Pedophiles approve your message. Could you be one?

Everyone knows the rabid far Left has supported child sexuality and exploitation. Except you, of course.
Who is everybody? Trump, you and who else? This is not a right-lrft

Everyone who can think for themselves and has any moral compass.
It's in schools and everything the Left does.

Denying it makes you look really out of touch

EVERY SINGLE DAY I read where a school teacher or employee violates a child. Every single day
I did not know there were that many Republicans in the school system.

When your policies are so terrible -- you resort to just claiming anyone who votes for the other candidate are pedophiles.....

Reminds me of the Bush sycpophants who claimed that anyone who isn't for invading Iraq are terrorists....

How did that work out?

When your policies are so terrible -- you resort to just claiming anyone who votes for the other candidate are pedophiles.....

Reminds me of the Bush sycpophants who claimed that anyone who isn't for invading Iraq are terrorists....

How did that work out?

Bush served two terms?

How did that work out?

Bush served two terms?
and the very people who called themselves Bush supporters all pretend he doesn't exist -- they just put on funny little hats and called themselves "independents" -- just like they did with the next 2 people they nominated to be president...

Now those same supporters worship a guy who attacks all of them for sport...while passing the same policies they passed...

z_gop006-10091 (18).jpg

So yea...it didn't work out...

How did that work out?

Bush served two terms?
and the very people who called themselves Bush supporters all pretend he doesn't exist -- just like they did with the next 2 people they nominated to be president...

View attachment 399317

So yea...it didn't work out...

Wtf are you blabbering about?

Don't respond to me with nonsensical bs dude

Forum List

Back