Sick Pedos Like *THIS Should Be Put To Death...PERIOD.

What are you talking about?
The rabid left believes children are for the taking.
Many on the rabid left would applaud this "brave man" for satisfying himself at a childs expense and "liberating children" from stereotypes.

Didn't Netflix's "Cuties" send that message clearly. In fact, I expect sexual attacks on children to rise after it.
That remark is the type of lie that trump would utter. What a stupid remark!

Pedophiles approve your message. Could you be one?

Everyone knows the rabid far Left has supported child sexuality and exploitation. Except you, of course.
Who is everybody? Trump, you and who else? This is not a right-lrft

A word of advice.... nobody tolerates a pedo or a defender of one...

The cure is a 9mm to the forehead, they're re-offend rate is astronomical.

It's 100%

It's Rhode Island. There will be no "cure". Only outcome is that The R.I. Democrat party has found their nominee for the next House or Senate election.

Mess with one of ours...the "cure" is highly probable

It's Rhode Island. There will be no "cure". Only outcome is that The R.I. Democrat party has found their nominee for the next House or Senate election.

As they defund the Police, they will reap the grim "rewards" of their stupidity.

What are you talking about?
The rabid left believes children are for the taking.
Many on the rabid left would applaud this "brave man" for satisfying himself at a childs expense and "liberating children" from stereotypes.

Didn't Netflix's "Cuties" send that message clearly. In fact, I expect sexual attacks on children to rise after it.
That remark is the type of lie that trump would utter. What a stupid remark!

Pedophiles approve your message. Could you be one?

Everyone knows the rabid far Left has supported child sexuality and exploitation. Except you, of course.
Who is everybody? Trump, you and who else? This is not a right-lrft

It's 100%

DOJ says 80 percent of released from prison... that they can account for. You're probably closer to the actual number

Folks, defeating the Left at the voting booths in November is not enough.

Their evil will grow and spread regardless of who sits in the White House. Their evil will fester and infect every aspect and institution of our civilization until they have done to us what Lenin and Stalin did to Russia and the Ukraine. History repeats in very identifiable cycles. There are three basic forms of human existence under large governments: capitalist/democratic (seems to work for a while and provides stability to citizens who work hard), radical leftism such as Marxism/communism (results in government murder of millions and economic collapse), and dictatorship (good for defeating commies but bad for average citizens). So which of these three forms of government will the American people choose or will one of the three choose us?

Good post.
With all our creature comforts and material gains, we've lost focus on the fundamentals of freedom.

Modern people are delusional to believe that all they need to do is vote occasionally to protect their Liberties.
As we see, this is FAR from reality.

Thomas Jefferson said it best......
"Occasionally the Tree of Liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots"

Unfortunately, human nature makes this necessary. However, modern American human nature lacks the fortitude to sacrifice for Liberty.
Dictators and Tyrants know this and are waiting in the wings for their time to pounce. (ie....Democrats Biden and Harris)

A couple of anecdotes for you. My wife and I frequently drive two hours to visit family in Pennsylvania. This past Sunday we went up there to take my young niece roller skating for her birthday. On even this short journey we experienced two encounters with the modern insanity gripping the minds of our fellow Americans.

After leaving the roller skating rink in York, Pa we were headed back to I-83 through several blocks of ghetto, which was unavoidable, but it was broad daylight. As we were stopped at a red light intersection several young black guys on motor dirt bikes with no plates drove out of back alleys and into traffic. All of them were armed and all of them were wearing Halloween masks. I shouted for my niece and wife to lie down on their seats. Lucky for us city police were right there chasing after them. What should have been a great, happy day for my niece turned into a traumatic experience for her. Thank you, 2020.

On the way back from York we stopped at a convenience store on the PA/MD line. My wife and I were in two different vehicles at this point as a family member had borrowed my car for about a month and we picked it up while we were up there. So as soon as I pull into the store parking lot I see a group of motor cyclists in tattoos and leathers (yes, white people) sitting around on their bikes, drinking coffee and smoking. As I turn off the car engine a black guy walks out of the store and, all by himself, starts ripping into the bikers about their white privilege and how he always wanted a Harley Davidson like theirs. One guy shouting down half a dozen.

So my wife pulls in next to me (she's now right beside this extremely angry black dude), so I draw my EDC, keep it behind my thigh and motion her to me. Bless her heart, she never sees dangerous situations like these. Well, it all worked out without violence. The black got in his car and drove away after a few parting verbal shots and the bikers, cowed and shaking their heads, rode off.

This is America today. A land where simply taking a child out for some fun can cost you your life and stopping for a donut and coffee at a country store can drop you smack in the middle of racial warfare. And by the way, that lone black guy thoroughly intimidated those bikers. I guess they were afraid they'd end up on social media and deemed white supremacists for all the internet to devour.

Let us stop sexualizing little girls. This means EVERYBODY. No scantily-clad "cheerleaders" at football games. No pageants. No "religions" dressing up little girls in white or parading them in white dresses with "purity rings" given by their daddies. I look back on me receiving my first Christian communion. White dress and even a white veil. So obviously sexual terms. I don't remember what the boys wore. We have to stop sexualizing our children. Okay "conservatives"? No more parading your daughters (and not your sons), around?

Let us stop sexualizing little girls. This means EVERYBODY. No scantily-clad "cheerleaders" at football games. No pageants. No "religions" dressing up little girls in white or parading them in white dresses with "purity rings" given by their daddies. I look back on me receiving my first Christian communion. White dress and even a white veil. So obviously sexual terms. I don't remember what the boys wore. We have to stop sexualizing our children. Okay "conservatives"? No more parading your daughters (and not your sons), around?

Gawd you're a fckn idiot. Conservatives protect children, imbecile

Broad daylight...Pedo snatches a little girl as she gets off the school bus. After molesting the little girl he brings her backan hour later.

Rhode Island girl, 9, snatched getting off school bus, terrifying video shows

Offering no socially redeeming quality but instead existing as a threat to some of the most vulnerable among us, I believe there should be no leniency and no tolerance for such animals. What he did to her is permanent - the damage is done. What he stole from her - innocence - can never be replaced. There is no penance he can do, no amount of time he can serve that will erase the despicable crime he committed and the pain he has caused.

Animals like this...and human / child / sex traffickers should be publicly executed...IMHO.

Nah, he identified as a 9-year old for an hour and this was just a playdate. He also should be allowed to vote if he is wrongly convicted.

Broad daylight...Pedo snatches a little girl as she gets off the school bus. After molesting the little girl he brings her backan hour later.

Offering no socially redeeming quality but instead existing as a threat to some of the most vulnerable among us, I believe there should be no leniency and no tolerance for such animals. What he did to her is permanent - the damage is done. What he stole from her - innocence - can never be replaced. There is no penance he can do, no amount of time he can serve that will erase the despicable crime he committed and the pain he has caused.

Animals like this...and human / child / sex traffickers should be publicly executed...IMHO.

Jees. Getting to where you can't even snatch little girls off buses any more to molest them without getting caught on some video somewhere! Where is the respect for privacy! :smoke:

You have that LITERALLY right.

You have that LITERALLY right.

Listerine probably thinks Netflix Cuties is a conservative venture..
Or Pedo Joe is a conservative

Their evil will grow and spread regardless of who sits in the White House.

Even as we speak, in a month we could be electing a pedo to the WH.

DEMOCRAT HIT LIST:
  • Joe Biden - Pedo, Molester
  • Hillary - Predatory Lesbian
  • Barry Obumma - Homosexual
  • Bill Clinton - Rapist, Molester, and child trafficker.

What riles the Left? DJ Trump was a rich playboy with good hormones who was a horny skirt chaser of beautiful women.

DEMOCRAT HIT LIST:

What riles the Left? DJ Trump was a rich playboy with good hormones who was a horny skirt chaser of beautiful women.
trump hung out with Jeffrey Epstein, who liked to fuck underage girls. Trump is being accused by a girl who was 13yrs old at the time of his sexual attack. Oh, I forgot. trump was a Democrat at that time.

DEMOCRAT HIT LIST:

trump hung out with Jeffrey Epstein, who liked to fuck underage girls. Trump is being accused by a girl who was 13yrs old at the time of his sexual attack. Oh, I forgot. trump was a Democrat at that time.

Try using active rather than passive voice when attempting to write sentences with impact.

What a Stupid and Off Topic comment.

Did it strike a Snowflake nerve with you with all these big bad folks being critical of the poor wittle pedophile?

Any questions folks about Leftism being a Mental Disorder?

I wouldn't consider PUBLIC executions a sticking point, but I am all in favor of swift and painful justice.

We shouldn't have to pay for the feeding and housing of sickos or murderers, situations pending. Put them in a cage, watch them starve, rot for a while, then set em on fire.

Done. Cheap and potent justice, and quite a deterrent for future depraved animals.

DEMOCRAT HIT LIST:

Try using active rather than passive voice when attempting to write sentences with impact.
I believe you mean to keep it in the present, yes? If so, then none of the silly criticism is active.

Forum List

Back