Sicko blinds herself and calls it Dream Come True

She is on Dr Phil right now. She is mentally unstable. Period.
So the question is...what's next? She gets on disability? And what if someone decides they don't want to wear skin? Or have no legs? Or have their hands cut off?

These people are MENTALLY ILL. Crazy people want to do all kinds of things, most not legal due to it being crazy. Which is why there are mental wards. She's crazy.

What the fuck is next for the next wackadoodle?

I can't believe Dr Phil would entertain someone this fucked up with telling them directly:

You are totally fucked up an should have been committed and the sick pseudo psychiatrist should be in prison.

I poured drain cleaner in my eyes to blind myself

For most people, going blind is their worst nightmare, but for this North Carolina woman it was a dream come true.

Jewel Shuping, 30, was so desperate to be blind that she poured draining cleaner in her baby blues to wipe out her eyesight — and she couldn’t be happier.

She suffers from an illness called body integrity identity disorder (BIID) — a disease that causes able-bodied people to strongly desire a disability.

“I really feel this is the way I was supposed to be born, that I should have been blind from birth,” Shuping told Barcroft Media.

:cuckoo:

I would call this a case of Munchausen's.

Someone needs to keep an eye on this one and let us all know when she steps off a curb and in front of an oncoming bus not having had a lifetime to compensate for being blind. :)

Forum List

Back