Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf…

Why do you post on a political forum when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

§ 21-2-385

Such envelope shall then be securely sealed and the elector shall then personally mail or personally deliver same to the board of registrars or absentee ballot clerk, provided that mailing or delivery may be made by the elector’s mother, father, grandparent, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, spouse, son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandchild, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, or an individual residing in the household of such elector. The absentee ballot of a disabled elector may be mailed or delivered by the caregiver of such disabled elector, regardless of whether such caregiver resides in such disabled elector’s household.
Again you idiot, only absentee ballots. Not mail in. You don’t know there’s a difference, Hilarious

It’s called video. You should look it up

Yeah, and there is no video of anyone dropping off ballots more than once. Not one muleperson. You were duped by the movie because you are a dupe.

5 states...

54,000 mules...

4 million minutes of video...

25,000,000 gigabytes of cellphone data...

ZERO people caught on video dropping off ballots more than once.​

Nope, you have no statute that says any such thing. They’re called absentee ballots, not mail in. You remain incorrect

I posted the statute in Georgia, moron. A mail-in ballot IS an absentee ballot which doesn't require an excuse to use. You lose again because you're a loser.

:dance:

Again you idiot, only absentee ballots. Not mail in. You don’t know there’s a difference, Hilarious

The law applies to absentee ballots, which is a mail-in ballot. A mail-in ballot is an absentee ballot which doesn't require an excuse.

Registered Georgians have the option to vote by absentee ballot.

Absentee ballots are an option for registered voters who prefer not to vote in person. You do not need an excuse to request an absentee ballot. You must request an absentee ballot in order to receive one in the mail. Your County Registrar's Office must receive your ballot before the polls close on Election Day to be counted.

Yeah, and there is no video of anyone dropping off ballots more than once. Not one muleperson. You were duped by the movie because you are a dupe.

5 states...

54,000 mules...

4 million minutes of video...

25,000,000 gigabytes of cellphone data...

ZERO people caught on video dropping off ballots more than once.​
The video says otherwise

The law applies to absentee ballots, which is a mail-in ballot. A mail-in ballot is an absentee ballot which doesn't require an excuse.

Registered Georgians have the option to vote by absentee ballot.

Absentee ballots are an option for registered voters who prefer not to vote in person. You do not need an excuse to request an absentee ballot. You must request an absentee ballot in order to receive one in the mail. Your County Registrar's Office must receive your ballot before the polls close on Election Day to be counted.

Nope

Nope

LOLOL

You moron, that's about the difference between absentee ballots and non-solicted mail-in ballots.

face-palm-gif.278959

Sure they did. You didn’t watch liar

Here's the movie...

Either you can post the times stamps showing one person dropping off ballots on more than one occassion...

... or ...

... you're full of shit.

I already know the answer. So do you.

So now I get to enjoy you running away from this challenge as fast as your walker will allow.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Here's the movie...

Either you can post the times stamps showing one person dropping off ballots on more than one occassion...

... or ...

... you're full of shit.

So now I get to enjoy you running away from this challenge as fast as your walker will allow.

Sure they did. You didn’t watch liar

<crickets>

Here's the movie...

... or ...

... you're full of shit.

I must say, having begun to watch it again, I remained amazed at how every demofk said the same thing, "this has been the most secure, clean election in history" What? I'll be back, but that nuance alone implyies a cheat. Getting out ahead of anyone talking another narrative. Too fking funny. You all were cut from the same sheet. Speak poetic parrot. Hilarious. These statements alone make you all look fking guilty as sin.

Start at about 3:50 of the video you provided. about five minutes long. hahahahahahahahahahaha nope nope don't look over here, nothing to see here, we're clean, and we're secure and and and hahahahahaahhahahahahaha

Last edited:

Forum List

Back