Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf…

My, my how the time flies.

2020:

TrumpElectionPresser111920_2.jpg

2023:
hqdefault.jpg

All because they didn't sufficiently study this effect:

fuck-around-find-out.gif

Last edited:
I must say, having begun to watch it again, I remained amazed at how every demofk said the same thing, "this has been the most secure, clean election in history" What? I'll be back, but that nuance alone implyies a cheat. Getting out ahead of anyone talking another narrative. Too fking funny. You all were cut from the same sheet. Speak poetic parrot. Hilarious. These statements alone make you all look fking guilty as sin.

LOL

Keep dancing around the fact that the movie utterly failed to prove their bullshit premise.

3:50 doesn't show anybody dropping off ballots more than once.
didn't say it did. Funny, they talk about GOP fraud of harvesting ballots paying for ballots. So are you saying that didn't happen either? hahaahahahahaahaha. I'm watching now as I'm working. hang in there champ!

didn't say it did. Funny, they talk about GOP fraud of harvesting ballots paying for ballots. So are you saying that didn't happen either? hahaahahahahaahaha.

But that's what I challenged you to prove since you claimed the movie proved its premise. That you feel the need to shift the debate away from proving multiple people dropped off multiple ballots multiple times, which is what the movie was selling, speaks volumes.

I'm watching now as I'm working. hang in there champ!

Have you seen this movie before?

3:50 doesn't show anybody dropping off ballots more than once.
go to 24:50 and start there on what they found in GA. Again, using cell phone data visiting 10 drop boxes, 242 mules.

24:50 of the video for GA
32:12 for MI
32:47 for PA
37:52
38:30
38:57
39:24
40:54
43:00
43:27

So I checked.

24:50, 32:12, and 32:47 do not show the same person dropping ballots multiple times. Those sections concern their attempts to equate cell phone geolocation for people near drop boxes.

37:52 - Does not show someone returning to drop boxes multiple times.

38:30 - Does not show someone returning to drop boxes multiple times.

38:57 - Does not show someone returning to drop boxes multiple times.

39:24 - Does not show someone returning to drop boxes multiple times.

40:54 - Does not show someone returning to drop boxes multiple times.

43:00 - Does not show someone returning to drop boxes multiple times.

43:27 - Does not show someone returning to drop boxes multiple times.

WW

go to 24:50 and start there on what they found in GA. Again, using cell phone data visiting 10 drop boxes, 242 mules.

LOL

Nope, no video of anybody doing what they claimed at any of those times.

Bear in mind, they have timestamped cellphone data. 25 million gigabytes of it. So if they saw the same cell phone at a drop box, they know exactly when and where that person was.

To know WHAT they were doing there, they had video. 4 million minutes of video. Video which was searchable by location and timestamp. It would literally take them no more than a few minutes to find video of a person dropping off ballots multiple times. And they claimed there were as many as 54,000 people doing this just within the few areas they looked into.

5 states...

54,000 mules...

4 million minutes of video...

25,000,000 gigabytes of cellphone data...

ZERO people caught on video dropping off ballots more than once.​

Means it never happened. You were duped because you are a dupe.

On top of that, these bullshit claims of fraud were perpetrated by the same liar who got caught lying about election fraud in 2016. The same liar, with his new cohort, who elected to go to jail rather than cooperate with a court where they were being sued for defamation based on their bullshit claims.

So I checked.

24:50, 32:12, and 32:47 do not show the same person dropping ballots multiple times. Those sections concern their attempts to equate cell phone geolocation for people near drop boxes.

37:52 - Does not show someone returning to drop boxes multiple times.

38:30 - Does not show someone returning to drop boxes multiple times.

38:57 - Does not show someone returning to drop boxes multiple times.

39:24 - Does not show someone returning to drop boxes multiple times.

40:54 - Does not show someone returning to drop boxes multiple times.

43:00 - Does not show someone returning to drop boxes multiple times.

43:27 - Does not show someone returning to drop boxes multiple times.

WW

did you listen to the commentary? every person's device was located at different locations multiple times. No one under 10 times was tracked.

did you listen to the commentary? every person's device was located at different locations multiple times. No one under 10 times was tracked.

And with all that geolocation data, which provides not only the location but the time stamp and millions of minutes of video with is also geolocated and time stamped...

THEY FAILED to show the same person dropping ballots multiple times like you claimed.

So you swallowed the commentary. LOLz

WW

And with all that geolocation data, which provides not only the location but the time stamp and millions of minutes of video with is also geolocated and time stamped...

THEY FAILED to show the same person dropping ballots multiple times like you claimed.

WW
didn't matter, you all would have come up with something else. The video of the gloves and the cameras and all else proves they weren't dropping off ballots for their family.

didn't matter, you all would have come up with something else. The video of the gloves and the cameras and all else proves they weren't dropping off ballots for their family.

You mean the video of the woman who threw out her gloves after dropping off ballots?

You mean the video of the woman who threw out her gloves after dropping off ballots?
and the bicyclist taking photos of the drop box, yeah, why would she need to take off the gloves? She didn't touch but the ballots? Didn't want her fingerprints on the envelopes. It's obvious.

WW
hey putz, did the DOJ use the same technique to bring in Jan 6ers? just wondering how honest you are. None of you actually ever seem to be. I'm ready for the deflection.

and the bicyclist taking photos of the drop box, yeah, why would she need to take off the gloves? She didn't touch but the ballots? Didn't want her fingerprints on the envelopes. It's obvious.

LOL

I was doing the exact same thing when pumping gas in 2020. I would wear disposable gloves to press buttons and hold the pump; since who knows if anybody infected with covid had touched that before me. When all done, I would throw the gloves out before getting back into my car. Many, many people did that. The people in 2000 Mules did that for the same reason, not knowing who touched that drop box before them.

That's not evidence of illegally dropping off ballots -- it's evidence you're a fucking idiot. :lmao:

And again, there's no video of either of them doing that a second time.

Forum List

Back