Sidney Powell tells it like it is.

You are a partisan Democrat and incapable of rational thought.
Now, the only defense you liars have is the 1st amendment. You're busted. You're liars. We all accept that is the fact. Now you are going to argue that you have the freedom of speech to lie. Ready, go.

Here is concrete proof your news outlets helped push the lie our election was rigged. I would find them responsible for the insurrection too. So Fox News should pay DOminion $1 billion dollars but also people should go to jail for helping sell the insurrection.
Once again I am not a Fox News viewer so don't call it my news outlet. Are you really that obtuse?

Sigh....you just dont have the required horsepower to run in this country. Maybe up there in your ghetto you're a bigshot?

SHUP....learn. quit being a fool.
I know this sucks for your side. Trump, Rudy, Powell and YOU didn't realize that pushing this big lie would uncover evidence PROVING Trump's the big liar.

Do you still want him to run in 2024?

Now, the only defense you liars have is the 1st amendment. You're busted. You're liars. We all accept that is the fact. Now you are going to argue that you have the freedom of speech to lie. Ready, go.
Show me where I lied about anything. Calling everyone you disagree with a liar is a bad look for you.

Once again I am not a Fox News viewer so don't call it my news outlet. Are you really that obtuse?
No. This is just the typical response when your side gets proven wrong on something. It's like how today you can't find a pro Bush republican on USMB. None of you liked him you say. But if you have a memory like I do I remember you all loved Bush just as much as you do Trump. And you would have loved McCain and Romney too had they won.

It doesn't have to be Fox dipshit. Whoever you are getting your right wing alternative facts, you're being lied to. Fox is your parties most popular platform. I don't give of fuck if you only go to Infowars.

Show me where I lied about anything. Calling everyone you disagree with a liar is a bad look for you.
I'm saying that it is now a fact you guys lied about the election being stolen from Trump. Behind the scenes texts from Fox On air people confirm they were lying to you. Because you want to hear what you want to hear. Doesn't have to be true.

So stop crying about the liberal media. You're the ones being lied to.

So either you are a liar or you're a viewer who believes the lies.

Sorry if I called you a liar. I didn't realize you fell into the stupid category.

One thing I don't like about sources like this is they sugercoat the headline

Fox News hosts doubted 2020 election fraud claims:​

How about Fox News knew it was lying to it's viewers regarding the lie that they stole the election from Trump.

Reminds me of the headlines when we found there were no WMD's in Iraq. No news source dared report BUSH LIED.

Here is concrete proof your news outlets helped push the lie our election was rigged.
Lib please, the election was completely rigged by Dems. Unless you would like to explain how some half brain hack won it while hiding in his basement and drawing crowds of 20 to his campaign events. Here talk to the hand election thieves, Biden is illegitimate!

One thing I don't like about sources like this is they sugercoat the headline

Fox News hosts doubted 2020 election fraud claims:​

How about Fox News knew it was lying to it's viewers regarding the lie that they stole the election from Trump.

Reminds me of the headlines when we found there were no WMD's in Iraq. No news source dared report BUSH LIED.
You seem to have an obsession with Fox News.

I don't watch Fox News so I really don't care what they report. My go to news source is News Nation.
Well this tends to be the cop out I would expect from Republicans who have treated what they were hearing on Fox News like gospel. Now that we have evidence they lie, suddenly none of them listened to Fox that much.

Well so what? I don't watch MSNBC very much either. Still their position usually is my position. And if you are a con, 99 times out of 100, they sound a lot like what I'm hearing on Fox. And Rush sounds like Fox. And whoever took over for Rush sounds like Fox.

And Fox is losing viewers because now there are even bigger liars confirming their ignorance much better than Fox. Fox has to give them what they want. They want lies. Or they want confirmation they are not crazy. Only problem is they are crazy.

I know this sucks for your side. Trump, Rudy, Powell and YOU didn't realize that pushing this big lie would uncover evidence PROVING Trump's the big liar.

Do you still want him to run in 2024?

It matters not who "runs". The vote is corrupt in enough States to guarantee victory for the enemies of America to install whomever. Its too late w/o revolution. Commies dont quit. See Cuba or NK, China.

It's a nuthouse in DC nowsdays. Mentally danaged loons or queers run amok making decisions.

1. Yes I have an obsession with Fox and Rush lying to Americans for 20 plus years.

2. You don't have a problem with a so called news source lying to Americans? Brainwashing Americans? Yes, I've been anti Fox for decades.

3. Right wing radio brainwashes way more people than Fox.

4. I hate when cons say the media is liberal. Hasn't been liberal since the 1996 deregulations media act. Thanks Bill Clinton. One of a few times he went along with Cons.

5. Fairness Doctrine. Let's bring it back.

6. What else have they been knowingly lying to you about? I know one. Global Warming. Go on Fox and they'll try to sell you solar panels. DiSantis trying to get some of that infrastructure money.

It matters not who "runs". The vote is corrupt in enough States to guarantee victory for the enemies of America to install whomever. Its too late w/o revolution. Commies dont quit. See Cuba or NK, China.

It's a nuthouse in DC nowsays. Mentally danaged loons or queers run amok making decisions.
You're just a nut. No amount of evidence will cure you. Seek help?

Fox is in the news. On trial for lying about the election. Your comment is another reason I believe you are a righty. You seem to be defending Fox. But by saying things like, "they all lie" or "why are you obsessed with Fox?"

Who the fuck are you? Not a Democrat, Republican or Libertarian?

Tell you what. This conversation is not meant to be with people like you. Shoo. Run off. I want to talk to Republicans who've been brainwashed by Fox for years. I want to know what they think knowing that the Fox on air guys all knew they were lying.

I know what Republicans will do. They will just throw fox under the bus and start listening to newsmax or some other right wing rag.

What I've found recently is Republicans seem to be championing the right to lie. They'll say it's their 1st amendment right to lie.

Well that's a lot different than what the've been saying for years. For years they said they weren't lying. We were lying. Well now we know. Now we know Republicans love the right to lie. And they will defend that right. But this time Fox went too far. We have proof they knowingly slandered Dominion. And they must pay. But like Trump they'll probably just go out of business and Rupert will move back to Australia.

It's a nuthouse in DC nowsdays. Mentally danaged loons or queers run amok making decisions.
I agree. Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, etc. We need to take a closer look at these states that never swing. Michigan's last governor was a Republican. Arnold was governator of California. How come KY never goes blue? Fishy.

Forum List

Back