Sidney Powell tells it like it is.

You gotta be kidding me.....
Do it! Can you?

"Could be, appears to be, may be....." a witting or unwitting Russian asset based on evidence acquired..... or based on the evidence reported on..... or as shown in the investigation.... etc etc etc

Is not the same as

saying that Trump WAS or IS a Russian asset definitively.....

So, if msnbc said he definitively WAS or IS a Russian asset, would be a surprise to me, unless they had evidence to support their claim.

The Dominion and Smartmatic LIES, were MADE UP of whole cloth.

Exactly. Those who committed voter fraud that resulted in Trump and Lake losing were never arrested.

You can't prove any voter fraud let alone enough of it to change the results of the election.

Let's be honest. Here is how Trump lost. In MI, the Democratic governor mailed everyone an absentee ballot. Because we were in a pandemic. So a shit load of people who are usually too lazy to go in and stand in line to vote, voted. Why? Because she made it easy. We didn't have to request a ballot. There was a pandemic going on for god sakes of course we all wanted absentee ballots.

Even Trump supporters got to absentee ballot. She didn't only mail them to Democrats in Detroit.

This confirms what I've always believed. It's why Republicans always want to make it harder for people to vote. If it were easier, they wouldn't win. EVER. They want us to jump through hoops to vote. Watch. One day Democrats will suggest you should be able to vote online and Republicans will fight it. Why? Not because of potential fraud. Even though that's the excuse they will use. They don't want poor black people in Detroit to vote. Because it will swing elections. Then Republicans will have to change tactics. Stop using blacks as political punching bags. Start helping in trying to clean up their shit holes and deliver them economic opportunities that us whites have in the burbs.

Someone needs to speak the truth.

---Exclusive Interview with Attorney Sidney Powell – “I’m Very Concerned About the State of the Country Right Now”---

Tucker Carlson called Sydney Powell a liar.

You can't prove any voter fraud let alone enough of it to change the results of the election.

Let's be honest. Here is how Trump lost. In MI, the Democratic governor mailed everyone an absentee ballot. Because we were in a pandemic. So a shit load of people who are usually too lazy to go in and stand in line to vote, voted. Why? Because she made it easy. We didn't have to request a ballot. There was a pandemic going on for god sakes of course we all wanted absentee ballots.

Even Trump supporters got to absentee ballot. She didn't only mail them to Democrats in Detroit.

This confirms what I've always believed. It's why Republicans always want to make it harder for people to vote. If it were easier, they wouldn't win. EVER. They want us to jump through hoops to vote. Watch. One day Democrats will suggest you should be able to vote online and Republicans will fight it. Why? Not because of potential fraud. Even though that's the excuse they will use. They don't want poor black people in Detroit to vote. Because it will swing elections. Then Republicans will have to change tactics. Stop using blacks as political punching bags. Start helping in trying to clean up their shit holes and deliver them economic opportunities that us whites have in the burbs.
FYI

The governor DID NOT MAIL ABSENTEE BA!LOTS TO all registered voters in the presidential election? She mailed ABSENTEE REQUESTS to all registered voters for them to send in a request for an absentee ballot in their name to be mailed to them...

FYI

The governor DID NOT MAIL ABSENTEE BA!LOTS TO all registered voters in the presidential election? She mailed ABSENTEE REQUESTS to all registered voters for them to send in a request for an absentee ballot in their name to be mailed to them...
My bad. I didn't know that. All I knew is I kept getting VOTE mail from the state and I thought those were ballots.

Now that I think about it, you're right. They didn't send me an absentee ballot. They sent me the form I would need to request one.

Good job pointing out how I was wrong. I thought this was how she fucked Trump. I thought he actually accused her of mailing out absentee ballots when the law says you have to request one. So Trump was even lying about that? Wow! And I believed it. LOL.

Do it! Can you?

"Could be, appears to be, may be....." a witting or unwitting Russian asset based on evidence acquired..... or based on the evidence reported on..... or as shown in the investigation.... etc etc etc

Is not the same as

saying that Trump WAS or IS a Russian asset definitively.....

So, if msnbc said he definitively WAS or IS a Russian asset, would be a surprise to me, unless they had evidence to support their claim.

The Dominion and Smartmatic LIES, were MADE UP of whole cloth.

Flick!......

Although...with poor black people not being able to afford computers, online voting might be a good thing.

Although...with poor black people not being able to afford computers, online voting might be a good thing.

I would say that farmers in red states would be fucked too but Republicans begged Democrats to pass a bill that would pay for high speed internet to be given to these rural farmers because they themselves could never afford it out of pocket.

You guys are good at sucking of Uncle Sam's tits when it suits you.

I would say that farmers in red states would be fucked too but Republicans begged Democrats to pass a bill that would pay for high speed internet to be given to these rural farmers because they themselves could never afford it out of pocket.

You guys are good at sucking of Uncle Sam's tits when it suits you.
Farmers get paid whether they have good crops or bad crops. Market price doesn’t matter

Red States can’t afford those subsidies

[A No Show. Why would she not show up? I want to see her tell it like it is. ]

WSB Cox articles

Former Trump attorney Sidney Powell a no-show for election probe grand jury​

Elizabeth Rawlins, WSB-TV
September 22, 2022·1 min read

A key figure in the investigation into possible criminal interference in Georgia’s 2020 election did not appear as scheduled to testify before the Fulton County special purpose grand jury.

Sidney Powell, former attorney of former President Donald Trump, was scheduled to testify Thursday morning, but sources tell Channel 2 Action News that there may have been some confusion over the subpoena, and she apparently did not testify.
It is unclear if there will be legal repercussions from her failure to appear.

According to court records, the grand jury wants to ask Powell about her involvement in an incident that happened in South Georgia in January 2021.

Maybe she should have showed up?

---Exclusive Interview with Attorney Sidney Powell – “I’m Very Concerned About the State of the Country Right Now”---

Indeed, someone needs to speak the truth...and then, someone needs to go to jail~

Does she even have a law license now?

“Sidney Powell tells it like it is.”

Now, almost a year later, she’s a criminal subject to a RICO prosecution the consequence of her contempt for the rule of law, democracy, and the will of the people.

That’s how it is.

“Sidney Powell tells it like it is.”

Now, almost a year later, she’s a criminal subject to a RICO prosecution the consequence of her contempt for the rule of law, democracy, and the will of the people.

That’s how it is.

And she's trying to cut a plea deal with the prosecutor because Trump didn't pay her legal fees for doing this work, and now he's not paying for a lawyer to defend her on these charges.

I would be surprised if they give her a deal. She was one of the ringleaders of the fraudulent court cases, which is why she was one of the first to be disbarred. They prefer to give the driver a deal, not the ones who were the ringleaders, and certainly not the ones guys to blow open the vault, so to speak. Jenna Ellis is in a similar financial position, but she was smart enough not to put her name on any court documents so she didn't deliberate try to "mislead the courts", which is the ONLY reason she wasn't disbarred, and only censured.

Forum List

Back