Sign Petition To Impeach Joe Biden

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013

Last edited:

It's not likely he will be removed, but it's a good idea to wake him up.

I would sign a petition to ban the democrat party.

I honestly think that if Joe were gone it would be worse, even though I admit Joe has dementia and an empty shell taking orders from the hard left

My view is that someone with dementia is preferable to someone who is radical and trying to push Joe to do things.

It's kind of like the movie Weekend at Bernies.

Make them prop up the dead body and pretend it's alive, it takes valuable energy and time to do that.

That has to count for something.

It's not likely he will be removed, but it's a good idea to wake him up.

We don't need to do a phony impeachment of Biden like the bottom feeders on the demrat side did with Trump twice.

We don't need to do a phony impeachment of Biden like the bottom feeders on the demrat side did with Trump twice.
Impeachment is just part of the circus that is the Federal government.

If they do, they won't remove Diaper Joe, they just do it to sling poo.

Biden is incompetent to do be president

I can see tht the gop put its top people on this. Its scary that this woman can vote.

Hilarious! I thought most of Kamala's staffers and supporters had already quit her. :auiqs.jpg:

Impeaching Biden, would it help the democrats in the next election or hurt them?

That is hard to answer.

pedojoestrangerdanger1.jpg

What crimes specifically? He was elected to govern. Your "opinions" on what he was elected to do..don't matter. :)
Doesn't matter, the GOP if it gets power will threaten impeachment, they are no different than the Democrats. They wanted to impeach Bush, then impeached Trump twice and now with the proverbial shoe going to the other foot, the next step is impeach Biden. That is what the two parties have resorted to. Congrats! You voted for this.

What crimes specifically? He was elected to govern. Your "opinions" on what he was elected to do..don't matter. :)
creating a humanitarian crisis on the southern border, the mass killing of Americans due to his horrible Covid policies and lies about the vaccines, his betrayal of Americans and our allies to the Taliban....etc etc

Doesn't matter, the GOP if it gets power will threaten impeachment, they are no different than the Democrats. They wanted to impeach Bush, then impeached Trump twice and now with the proverbial shoe going to the other foot, the next step is impeach Biden. That is what the two parties have resorted to. Congrats! You voted for this.
The GOP is vindictive

Trump was impeached twice and should have been impeached more.
So, now they feel they will need to impeach Biden twice

Maybe because he “stole” the election

The GOP is vindictive

Trump was impeached twice and should have been impeached more.
So, now they feel they will need to impeach Biden twice

Maybe because he “stole” the election
So are the Democrats, they had no reason to go after Trump but they promised their voters they would impeach Trump and carried out the affair. I see neither group as looking out for the American people, just their own party and the rich. Stupid that idiots keep voting the same way and expect change.

Forum List

Back