Sign Petition To Impeach Joe Biden

Sure, the surrendering to the Taliban, betraying Americans and our allies, and the mishandling of Covid, that lead to record number of deaths due to his lies,

Trump made the deal to withdraw with the Taliban, Biden followed it.
Biden was hampered in fighting COVID by Republicans who resisted vaccination.

Let Republicans impeach over either one

Trump made the deal to withdraw with the Taliban, Biden followed it.
Biden was hampered in fighting COVID by Republicans who resisted vaccination.

Let Republicans impeach over either one
hahahah that's has been debunked repeatedly Xiden completely ignored the agreement.

Xiden was hampered due to this lies and playing politics with people's lives.

He's a mass murderer

hahahah that's has been debunked repeatedly Xiden completely ignored the agreement.

Xiden was hampered due to this lies and playing politics with people's lives.

He's a mass murderer

Trump left Biden with 2500 troops and the mighty Afghan Army to protect our withdrawal

Impeach over that

I would sign a petition to ban the democrat party.

I honestly think that if Joe were gone it would be worse, even though I admit Joe has dementia and an empty shell taking orders from the hard left

My view is that someone with dementia is preferable to someone who is radical and trying to push Joe to do things.

It's kind of like the movie Weekend at Bernies.

Make them prop up the dead body and pretend it's alive, it takes valuable energy and time to do that.

That has to count for something.
Last thing I would want to see is this happening.
#2 'Giggles' Harris 'POTUS'
#3 Nan' 'Assisted Living' Pelosi 'POTUS'

WTF? Use your head, man

Trump left Biden with 2500 troops and the mighty Afghan Army to protect our withdrawal

Impeach over that
I know...that's what we should impeach him over....he has a secure and safe Afghan with us only having to keep 2500 soldiers there....and he totally f'd it up and turned it over to terrorist.

Duh

I know...that's what we should impeach him over....he has a secure and safe Afghan with us only having to keep 2500 soldiers there....and he totally f'd it up and turned it over to terrorist.

Duh
OK

What should Biden have done other than evacuate 125, 000 people?

^^^
Dishonest equivocation fallacy, an exercise in defending traitors and criminals.

"Democrats impeached Trump for valid reasons, therefore it's okay to impeach Biden for fake reasons!"
Nothing has been valid about any impeachment, not Clintons, not Trumps, but please keep playing partisan politics, it is so intolerable of you.

Cancun Cruz taking time off from his child/cartoon sex fantasies?

I would sign a petition to ban the democrat party.

I honestly think that if Joe were gone it would be worse, even though I admit Joe has dementia and an empty shell taking orders from the hard left

My view is that someone with dementia is preferable to someone who is radical and trying to push Joe to do things.

It's kind of like the movie Weekend at Bernies.

Make them prop up the dead body and pretend it's alive, it takes valuable energy and time to do that.

That has to count for something.
Of course you would, Comrade.

Forum List

Back