Signs of the times?

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
AA18WSYs.img

Trumpsters: They always tell you what they are.

If I was going to declare who I was, I sure as hell wouldn't do it with a "Forward Party" banner in my signature line.

Has Andrew Yang given mailed you your $1,000 check yet?

Maybe you should have gone with that Vermin Supreme feller. At least you would have gotten a free pony and a rubber boot to wear on your head.

:laughing0301:

If I was going to declare who I was, I sure as hell wouldn't do it with a "Forward Party" banner in my signature line.

Maybe you should have gone with that Vermin Supreme feller. At least you would have gotten a free pony and a rubber boot to wear on your head.

And they're very sensitive, too.

Awww.

Okay, THAT WAS FUNNY... I damned near inhaled some diet coke... :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

It just shows a fit Trump picking them up and putting them down to the point the cops can't catch up.....But if cop zombies works for you then that's just fine. ;)

The meme was supposed to be a scene from Zombieland, I think. The funniest part of the movie was Bill Murray's death scene.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back