Silence peasant!!!

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bill's escapades will be problematic for the the Hildabeast. I'm noticing she's using children to ask questions on "issues" in her appearances. LOL Anyone else think these innocent concerned children asking very adult questions are plants? ;)

Hillary Clinton to Heckler Mentioning Juanita Broaddrick: ‘You Are Very Rude,’ ‘I’m Not Ever Gonna Call on You’

Hillary Clinton dismissed a heckler Sunday during a town hall in Derry, New Hampshire, calling the woman “very rude” and promising never to answer her questions–which concerned Juanita Broaddrick and her allegations of sexual assault from Clinton’s husband Bill.

Hillary then continued her habit as of late of taking rather adult questions from young children.

Hillary Clinton Dismisses Heckler Citing Juanita Broaddrick

How dare the peasant speak truth to the Dowager Empress of Chappaqua!

I look forward to Donald Trump's attack on President Blowjob and his questions as to what Hillary thinks of that degenerate's behavior in and out of Office. The Clintons are a pair of scummy characters and this Nation has had more than its share of them.

While I am not a Trump fan I do appreciate his refreshing style and I hope he drags Hillary chin-first through the shit-pile of the Clinton reality.

I am worried that the average voter is disgusted, but wants nothing to do with clinton sex stuff any more, which is the reason trump, acting as clinton stooge, keeps bringing it up.

Clinton incompetence as Sec state, her 1200 secret emails, needs to be pushed. She is dim, dumb, nasty, and criminal. Her husband is disgusting too, but he is not running for office, thank g d.

I look forward to Donald Trump's attack on President Blowjob and his questions as to what Hillary thinks of that degenerate's behavior in and out of Office. The Clintons are a pair of scummy characters and this Nation has had more than its share of them.

While I am not a Trump fan I do appreciate his refreshing style and I hope he drags Hillary chin-first through the shit-pile of the Clinton reality.

Monogamously challenged Trump, who wants to do his daughter, will show them the higher moral ground!!!

I am worried that the average voter is disgusted, but wants nothing to do with clinton sex stuff any more, which is the reason trump, acting as clinton stooge, keeps bringing it up.

Clinton incompetence as Sec state, her 1200 secret emails, needs to be pushed. She is dim, dumb, nasty, and criminal. Her husband is disgusting too, but he is not running for office, thank g d.

Maybe what we need is another Benghazi hearing.

Juanita Broderick, plus 6 others.

Sick pervert who rapes so often names are forgitten

Now's a good time to have a credible link to such accusations.

This Juanita Broderick?

. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

The larger issue is Hillary's credibility. Does America want someone who says she is going to defend women but trashes any woman who says she was assaulted by her husband? Does America want a President who as SoS told Benghazi families she would get to the bottom of the attack only to screech "what difference does it make?"

Maybe what we need is another Benghazi hearing.

FYI
It never stoped.

Health care repeal vote to open a political year in Congress

Now's a good time to have a credible link to such accusations.

This Juanita Broderick?

. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

Here's something more recent in which Juanita confronts hiLIARy about Bill raping her.

AN OPEN LETTER TO HILLARY CLINTON BY JUANITA BROADDRICK

Bill's escapades will be problematic for the the Hildabeast. I'm noticing she's using children to ask questions on "issues" in her appearances. LOL Anyone else think these innocent concerned children asking very adult questions are plants? ;)

Hillary Clinton to Heckler Mentioning Juanita Broaddrick: ‘You Are Very Rude,’ ‘I’m Not Ever Gonna Call on You’

Hillary Clinton dismissed a heckler Sunday during a town hall in Derry, New Hampshire, calling the woman “very rude” and promising never to answer her questions–which concerned Juanita Broaddrick and her allegations of sexual assault from Clinton’s husband Bill.

Hillary then continued her habit as of late of taking rather adult questions from young children.

Crowd gave her a standing ovation for bitch-slapping that girl.
Why are you watching Hillary's appearances? Does she scare you that much?

Monogamously challenged Trump, who wants to do his daughter, will show them the higher moral ground!!!
I'm sure ole horn dog Clinton would do Chelsea if given the chance. That's how backwards that family is.

No one has ever filed charges against Bill Clinton. No one has charged him with rape, either. I'm no Clinton fan, but I don't make shit up, either. Something righties do with ease and regularity.

Monica Lewinsky
Main article: Lewinsky scandal
In 1995, Monica Lewinsky, a graduate of Lewis & Clark College, was hired to work as an intern at the White House during Clinton's first term, and began a personal relationship with him, the details of which she later confided to her friend and Defense department co-worker Linda Tripp, who secretly recorded their telephone conversations.[16] When Tripp discovered in January 1998 that Lewinsky had signed an affidavit in the Paula Jones case denying a relationship with Clinton, she delivered the tapes to Kenneth Starr, the Independent Counsel who was investigating Clinton on other matters, including the Whitewater scandal, the White House FBI files controversy, and the White House travel office controversy. The news of this extra-marital affair and the resulting investigation eventually led to the impeachment of President Clinton in 1998 by the U.S. House of Representatives and his subsequent acquittal on all impeachment charges of perjuryand obstruction of justice in a 21-day Senate trial.[10]

Gennifer Flowers
In 1992 Gennifer Flowers stated that she had a relationship with Clinton that began in 1980.[17] Flowers at first denied that she had an affair with Clinton, but later changed her story.[18][19] After initially denying it, Clinton later admitted that he had a sexual encounter with Flowers when put under oath during the Lewinsky investigation.[20]

Kathleen Willey
In 1998, Kathleen Willey alleged Clinton groped her in a hallway in 1993. An independent counsel determined Willey gave "false information" to the FBI, inconsistent with sworn testimony related to the Jones allegation.[21] Willey dodged perjury charges after Kenneth Starr granted her immunity for her testimony.[21][22]

Juanita Broaddrick
In 1998, Juanita Broaddrick alleged Clinton had raped her though she did not remember the exact date, which may have been 1978.[23] However, she did supply the name of the hotel (Camelot), and the reason she was visiting Little Rock (a nursing home seminar) when the incident had allegedly occurred. NBC News found that a nursing conference was held in the Camelot Hotel on April 25, 1978 (see main entry for Juanita Broaddrick). Broaddrick's only sworn testimony about Clinton was a previous denial of any harassment by Clinton.[24]

Other allegations
In 1998, in response to what she called false media claims that Clinton had raped her, Elizabeth Ward Gracen recanted a six-year-old denial and stated she had a one night stand with Clinton in 1982.[25] Gracen later apologized to Hillary Clinton.[25]

Dolly Kyle Browning began writing a "semi-autobiographical novel" about her alleged affair with Bill Clinton. In the publication process, Browning asserted that Clinton did everything in his power to prohibit and undermine publication. Browning sued Clinton for damages, but the US Court of Appeals denied her appeal.[26]

Slick Willie's bimbo explosion will not affect Hillary's base at all because to them it does not matter that the Clinton's are hypocritical slim.

Bob Beckel hinted yesterday on Smerconish that he has a big scandal story involving Trump in his back pocket. But if Bob knows...everyone knows.

No one has ever filed charges against Bill Clinton. No one has charged him with rape, either. I'm no Clinton fan, but I don't make shit up, either. Something righties do with ease and regularity.

Monica Lewinsky
Main article: Lewinsky scandal
In 1995, Monica Lewinsky, a graduate of Lewis & Clark College, was hired to work as an intern at the White House during Clinton's first term, and began a personal relationship with him, the details of which she later confided to her friend and Defense department co-worker Linda Tripp, who secretly recorded their telephone conversations.[16] When Tripp discovered in January 1998 that Lewinsky had signed an affidavit in the Paula Jones case denying a relationship with Clinton, she delivered the tapes to Kenneth Starr, the Independent Counsel who was investigating Clinton on other matters, including the Whitewater scandal, the White House FBI files controversy, and the White House travel office controversy. The news of this extra-marital affair and the resulting investigation eventually led to the impeachment of President Clinton in 1998 by the U.S. House of Representatives and his subsequent acquittal on all impeachment charges of perjuryand obstruction of justice in a 21-day Senate trial.[10]

Gennifer Flowers
In 1992 Gennifer Flowers stated that she had a relationship with Clinton that began in 1980.[17] Flowers at first denied that she had an affair with Clinton, but later changed her story.[18][19] After initially denying it, Clinton later admitted that he had a sexual encounter with Flowers when put under oath during the Lewinsky investigation.[20]

Kathleen Willey
In 1998, Kathleen Willey alleged Clinton groped her in a hallway in 1993. An independent counsel determined Willey gave "false information" to the FBI, inconsistent with sworn testimony related to the Jones allegation.[21] Willey dodged perjury charges after Kenneth Starr granted her immunity for her testimony.[21][22]

Juanita Broaddrick
In 1998, Juanita Broaddrick alleged Clinton had raped her though she did not remember the exact date, which may have been 1978.[23] However, she did supply the name of the hotel (Camelot), and the reason she was visiting Little Rock (a nursing home seminar) when the incident had allegedly occurred. NBC News found that a nursing conference was held in the Camelot Hotel on April 25, 1978 (see main entry for Juanita Broaddrick). Broaddrick's only sworn testimony about Clinton was a previous denial of any harassment by Clinton.[24]

Other allegations
In 1998, in response to what she called false media claims that Clinton had raped her, Elizabeth Ward Gracen recanted a six-year-old denial and stated she had a one night stand with Clinton in 1982.[25] Gracen later apologized to Hillary Clinton.[25]

Dolly Kyle Browning began writing a "semi-autobiographical novel" about her alleged affair with Bill Clinton. In the publication process, Browning asserted that Clinton did everything in his power to prohibit and undermine publication. Browning sued Clinton for damages, but the US Court of Appeals denied her appeal.[26]

Bubba settled the Jones lawsuit for several hundred thousand $ and lost his license to practice law. Earlier in his career as a sexual predator, he gave up his Rhodes scholarship after a fellow student accused him of rape. Slick is a predator and hiLIARy is his enabler. That's a fact that the Clintons are desperate to keep out of the media. hiLIARy made an incredible tactical error by inciting Trump to engage on the topic.

Forum List

Back