🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Silencing Of Free Speech: Judge Bans Mention Of ‘Muslims’ And ‘Islam’ At Public Meeting

...Some bigot "Christians" hate-filled misconstrued views on Islam should be banned from Public Hearings. No one wants to hear some mouth-foaming bigot wingnut run their mouth.
Yep.

Direct evidence of Muslim-supporters, advocating openly for the banning of free speech.

Not on our watch, pissant.

Who the hell wants to deal with Alien Cultists, misogynistic, intolerant, backwards, worshipping a plagiarizing, hallucinating 7th century tyrant and bloodthirsty pedophile?

The West can resume accommodation when Saudi Arabia allows cathedrals and synagogues and temples to be built within Mecca and Medinah and operating without fear.

Reciprocity.

Either give something back or crawl back into your Islamic $hit-holes.

Idiot-LibTards defend these primitive and backwards cultists and insist upon admitting a nest of vipers into our home.

That time is, apparently, quickly drawing to a close, if the latest immigration control concepts get any traction.

And not a moment too soon.

Last edited:
What happens to citizens who mention Islam and Muslems at a town meeting after the words were forbidden by a federal judge? Are they subject to arrest and incarceration? God help us when appointed liberal judges are in charge.

What happens to citizens who mention Islam and Muslems at a town meeting after the words were forbidden by a federal judge? Are they subject to arrest and incarceration? God help us when appointed liberal judges are in charge.
Somebody with lots of money and too much time on their hands should appeal that ruling to the next level in the Federal system on an emergency basis.

I'm gonna need to see a better source than an uncorroborated story from "The Daily Caller".

Liberals want to shield the invasion of Muslims into our country.....lefties support the spread of Muslim infrastructure and ideology because they are the antithesis of Americanism.....
/----/ Libs want Sharia law so they can buy and sell women like cattle

This Judge sounds like a leftover from the Obama days, and so he firmly believes that Islam is the answer to all our problems.:rolleyes-41:

Liberals want to shield the invasion of Muslims into our country.....lefties support the spread of Muslim infrastructure and ideology because they are the antithesis of Americanism.....
/----/ Libs want Sharia law so they can buy and sell women like cattle
Disagree. They want Christian Morality destroyed, and will ally with any quarter to undo it, failing to realize that Sharia would ultimately dominate them far more profoundly.

I'm gonna need to see a better source than an uncorroborated story from "The Daily Caller".

Crap News Network .... of course ;)

Doesn't have to be. Just anything besides an obviously biased source that shows no evidence of its claims.

/----/ the same unnamed source libs use for Russia Russia Russia

Take that up with liberals, cause I don't give a shit.

Wasn't it a Catholic that blew up the federal building in Oklahoma City?

47be3d7d753f18e93112b705a357dc2f--fake-people-people-leave.jpg
Nope...

You're an ignorant fool.
McVeigh was about as Catholic as I am.....

He asked for a Catholic Priest before he was executed.
A lot of prisoners convert to a religion.

Most of them convert to Islam btw.

Time: Are you religious?

McVeigh: I was raised Catholic. I was confirmed Catholic (received the sacrament of confirmation). Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs.

Time: Do you believe in God?

McVeigh: I do believe in a God, yes. But that's as far as I want to discuss. If I get too detailed on some things that are personal like that, it gives people an easier way [to] alienate themselves from me and that's all they are looking for now.

An Accurate Look at Timothy McVeigh's Beliefs

How does a Judge get away with silencing free speech...and how does one hold a Town Hall Meeting to discuss building a Mosque while Banning any mention of 'Muslim' and 'Islam'?

Judge Bans Mention Of ‘Muslims’ And ‘Islam’ At Public Meeting

"A federal judge banned the mention of Muslims and Islam at an upcoming New Jersey town public hearing concerning an Islamic group’s request to build a mosque."

“Bernards Township capitulated to the Islamic Society of Basking Ridge, not only paying them $3.25 million and allowing the construction of a mosque in a residential area not suited for such a building, but violated the free speech rights of its citizens by prohibiting them from commenting on Islam or Muslims at an upcoming public hearing”

In the future, this tale will be told as part of a 'Darwin Award' story, of how moronic liberals hastened the nation's downfall, becoming like Europe - overrun by Muslims, by breaking laws, violating our own Constitution, and paying them to do so. :p

Some bigot "Christians" hate-filled misconstrued views on Islam should be banned from Public Hearings. No one wants to hear some mouth-foaming bigot wingnut run their mouth.
The entire reason for free speech is the more than likely possibility of hearing something you don't agree with.

How does a Judge get away with silencing free speech...and how does one hold a Town Hall Meeting to discuss building a Mosque while Banning any mention of 'Muslim' and 'Islam'?

Judge Bans Mention Of ‘Muslims’ And ‘Islam’ At Public Meeting

"A federal judge banned the mention of Muslims and Islam at an upcoming New Jersey town public hearing concerning an Islamic group’s request to build a mosque."

“Bernards Township capitulated to the Islamic Society of Basking Ridge, not only paying them $3.25 million and allowing the construction of a mosque in a residential area not suited for such a building, but violated the free speech rights of its citizens by prohibiting them from commenting on Islam or Muslims at an upcoming public hearing”

In the future, this tale will be told as part of a 'Darwin Award' story, of how moronic liberals hastened the nation's downfall, becoming like Europe - overrun by Muslims, by breaking laws, violating our own Constitution, and paying them to do so. :p

Note- no actual quote from the judge- or from the order- or from the settlement.

Just the claims of attorneys for those opposed to the settlement.

Dear Syriusly I tried to look this up and found this:
FACT CHECK: Did a New Jersey Town Forbid Residents From Criticizing Islam?

Apparently, the limitations are still legally justifiable if the intent is to limit the discussion to fit within the required time allotted.

However, this appears to go too far and crosses the line with government abridging freedom of speech and democratic due process.

Syriusly with the limited cases and legal resources that groups like Thomas More Law Center can commit to, I doubt they would waste their time and efforts on a frivolous nonissue. When there are so many other cases they could focus on. We can't even find lawyers to go after the ACA as unconstitutional, and that's a major case. It has to be something SPECIFIC that is a winnable point in order to be worth expending resources. There are just too many battles to fight, they have to pick ones that are clearcut in the language. There is no sense in going after nothing; only liberal media and politicians will go after nothing, when they have nothing else to lose. The conservatives argue based on principle, which they can prove using written laws, not fake news.

Democrats shouldn't be allowed to speak on any matters that have to do with Muslims.

None of you have ever read a Quran, or have even studied the anti-Western history of the "religion".

I've read both Quran and Bible. Both filled with violent barbaric rhetoric that reflect the culture and time they were written.

Evangelicals have no sense of history or understanding the politics behind the bible.

There is no such thing as a "moderate Muslim" either.

Not to the snowflake islamophobe bigots.

You are all terrified of every Muslim you see- or even believe you see.
Every actual "moderate" Muslim I know

Every Muslim you know or think you see you are terrified of.

iu

They look so cute without their suicide vests on.

I've read both Quran and Bible. Both filled with violent barbaric rhetoric that reflect the culture and time they were written.

Evangelicals have no sense of history or understanding the politics behind the bible.

iu

/----/ The Nazi Youths were adorable in their brown uniforms too.

RE: Cellblock2429 Tipsycatlover

iu

SS-auxiliaries-poses-at-a-resort-for-Auschwitz-personnel-small.jpg

People running Holocaust camps were people just like us.
Thinking they were doing their work to benefit the nation and society.
And taking breaks to sing hymnals, and pray, and laugh and have fun.
Just like everyday people.

That's the most horrifying, heartbreaking yet humbling realization.
To understand that people just like us
were capable of genocide, who didn't see themselves as monsters.

RE: Cellblock2429 Tipsycatlover

iu

SS-auxiliaries-poses-at-a-resort-for-Auschwitz-personnel-small.jpg

People running Holocaust camps were people just like us.
Thinking they were doing their work to benefit the nation and society.
And taking breaks to sing hymnals, and pray, and laugh and have fun.
Just like everyday people.

That's the most horrifying, heartbreaking yet humbling realization.
To understand that people just like us
were capable of genocide, who didn't see themselves as monsters.
/----/ Amazine what people will do at the point of a gun.

Forum List

Back