simple question for the WTC collapse

No not at all...I see both now and historically that government will cause the death of thousands of innocents even its so called own and that with control of the media most anything can be silenced or contained

Explain how and why.

How did the masterminds of the WTC collapse and the damage done to the Pentagon silence a thousand people?

Then, if you will, explain why, if the level of skill required to pull off this monumental conspiracy has so far been successful in covering it up, (so far) the 3rd attack culminated in a plane crashing in a field in Pennsylvania.

Please be detailed in your explanation. Refrain from deflection and the opinions of "former" CIA and military "experts".

thousands of people is your estimate

I've repeatedly said hundreds if not a thousand. Are you going to answer the question or not?

Deflection is not an answer.

It isn't as if the roof lines have not been timed and compared to free fall acceleration a million times by now. They fell at free fall. WTC7 fell at exact free fall...

Your OP is a total lie. Neither you or father are engineers if you believe that free fall BS. So further discussion with an idiot like you is a complete waste of time.

I'm done with him and eots too if he will not answer my question.

Arguing with idiots is fruitless.

fact is, you post exactly the way i described. Now please review how many posts you have made in this thread and then locate a single one that actually replied to the simple question i asked in the OP. Fact is, you spread disinformation. You don't discuss the subject at all.

It would help if you used the quote function so we knew who you were lying at.

It isn't as if the roof lines have not been timed and compared to free fall acceleration a million times by now. They fell at free fall. WTC7 fell at exact free fall...

Your OP is a total lie. Neither you or father are engineers if you believe that free fall BS. So further discussion with an idiot like you is a complete waste of time.

I'm done with him and eots too if he will not answer my question.

Arguing with idiots is fruitless.

Run along now and dont let the door hit yer ass on the way out...

Explain how and why.

How did the masterminds of the WTC collapse and the damage done to the Pentagon silence a thousand people?

Then, if you will, explain why, if the level of skill required to pull off this monumental conspiracy has so far been successful in covering it up, (so far) the 3rd attack culminated in a plane crashing in a field in Pennsylvania.

Please be detailed in your explanation. Refrain from deflection and the opinions of "former" CIA and military "experts".

thousands of people is your estimate

I've repeatedly said hundreds if not a thousand. Are you going to answer the question or not?

I do not buy into your premise that even a hundred people were required to have first hand knowledge.

fact is, you post exactly the way i described. Now please review how many posts you have made in this thread and then locate a single one that actually replied to the simple question i asked in the OP. Fact is, you spread disinformation. You don't discuss the subject at all.

:lol:

That's a good one. You've been shown all your incorrect information yet still maintain it's "us" that's spreading disinformation.

Love how that works.

Are you going to answer to your bogus claim about one story worth of debris in the footprints? What about your 30 stories claim, when it should be 12 and 28 stories?

So then you disagree with NIST ?

In the collapse videos notice that debris are falling at twice the rate of the collapse. How is that possible if the building fell at "free fall speed" :lol:

twice the rate ? ..don't be ridiculous NIST concedes "essentially free fall"

WRONG!

FAQs - NIST WTC Towers Investigation

11. How could the WTC towers collapse in only 11 seconds (WTC 1) and 9 seconds (WTC 2)—speeds that approximate that of a ball dropped from similar height in a vacuum (with no air resistance)?
NIST estimated the elapsed times for the first exterior panels to strike the ground after the collapse initiated in each of the towers to be approximately 11 seconds for WTC 1 and approximately 9 seconds for WTC 2. These elapsed times were based on: (1) precise timing of the initiation of collapse from video evidence, and (2) ground motion (seismic) signals recorded at Palisades, N.Y., that also were precisely time-calibrated for wave transmission times from lower Manhattan (see NIST NCSTAR 1-5A).
As documented in Section 6.14.4 of NIST NCSTAR 1, these collapse times show that:
“The structure below the level of collapse initiation offered minimal resistance to the falling building mass at and above the impact zone. The potential energy released by the downward movement of the large building mass far exceeded the capacity of the intact structure below to absorb that energy through energy of deformation.
Since the stories below the level of collapse initiation provided little resistance to the tremendous energy released by the falling building mass, the building section above came down essentially in free fall, as seen in videos. As the stories below sequentially failed, the falling mass increased, further increasing the demand on the floors below, which were unable to arrest the moving mass.”
In other words, the momentum (which equals mass times velocity) of the 12 to 28 stories (WTC 1 and WTC 2, respectively) falling on the supporting structure below (which was designed to support only the static weight of the floors above and not any dynamic effects due to the downward momentum) so greatly exceeded the strength capacity of the structure below that it (the structure below) was unable to stop or even to slow the falling mass. The downward momentum felt by each successive lower floor was even larger due to the increasing mass.
From video evidence, significant portions of the cores of both buildings (roughly 60 stories of WTC 1 and 40 stories of WTC 2) are known to have stood 15 to 25 seconds after collapse initiation before they, too, began to collapse. Neither the duration of the seismic records nor video evidence (due to obstruction of view caused by debris clouds) are reliable indicators of the total time it took for each building to collapse completely.

Why do you continue to post lies eots?

So then you disagree with NIST ?

In the collapse videos notice that debris are falling at twice the rate of the collapse. How is that possible if the building fell at "free fall speed" :lol:

*sigh*

You don't get it do you?

Let's take this REAL slow.

If the debris seen falling in all the videos and pictures is falling AHEAD of the collapse of the building proper, how could the collapse be at free fall?

Take your time eots...

What was the distance the building fell? Remember the rubble pile was 50 feet high & the collapse started at the 78th floor impact area.

The time it took to collapse did not end when the building disappeared behind other 500 foot tall buildings.

Debris fell to the ground much much faster than the building did.

The fact that you retards can't comprehend physical facts makes any discussion with you a complete waste of time.

Ya.. thats right us retards that can not understand "physical facts"...lol

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

They should burn that guy's degrees as he doesn't deserve them.

Pyroclastic clouds?

You mean volcanoes were involved?! Holy crap!

Massive structural members being hurled HORIZONTALLY?! I have asked for evidence of this HORIZONTAL trajectory and nobody has been able to provide it. I wonder why...

please do try physics...I would love to see the hard physical fact and proof of your collapse theory

As I have admitted before, I am not a physicist....... And the Official investigation is my proof.... I have seen no hard evidence that it is wrong on any major points.....

Good then like NIST you conced free-fall of the three buildings in question

NIST never conceded that the buildings fell at free fall speed, only the facade of Building 7 for a whole 2.25 seconds.

Unless I've missed something......

As I have admitted before, I am not a physicist....... And the Official investigation is my proof.... I have seen no hard evidence that it is wrong on any major points.....

Good then like NIST you conced free-fall of the three buildings in question

NIST never conceded that the buildings fell at free fall speed, only the facade of Building 7 for a whole 2.25 seconds.

Unless I've missed something......

^^^ This.

You can not implode a building without Bill Clinton ? ..

If it's alleged to be a government plot it has to involve the administration that was in power from the first attempt to the destruction about seven months after the administration left office. Let's hear it. What did Bill and Hill know and when did they know it.

It was the same CIA AND FBI Regardless of which half of "the party' was playing president at the time

It's like pulling teeth. Alright, the allegations are that the FBI and the CIA are responsible for destroying the Twin Towers. Sometimes people watch too much T.V. and give too much credit to the CIA. They haven't been in front of a single important issue since WW2. Indications are that they couldn't blow their noses without a ton of paperwork much less the Twin Towers. Together the CIA and the FBI didn't have the brains to follow up an information that Russian born terrorists were planning to bomb the Boston Marathon. The agencies just aren't that smart. The FBI is part of the Justice Dept. If they were plotting a massive incident of sabotage during the Clinton administration surely the Clinton administration bears some responsibility and/or they were involved in a coverup.

It would help if you used the quote function so we knew who you were lying at.

I already told him that...Seems he not only knows more about 911 than anyone else but he knows more about the internet and message boards than any one else also.....

What was the distance the building fell? Remember the rubble pile was 50 feet high & the collapse started at the 78th floor impact area.

The time it took to collapse did not end when the building disappeared behind other 500 foot tall buildings.

Debris fell to the ground much much faster than the building did.

The fact that you retards can't comprehend physical facts makes any discussion with you a complete waste of time.

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

They should burn that guy's degrees as he doesn't deserve them.

Pyroclastic clouds?

You mean volcanoes were involved?! Holy crap!

Massive structural members being hurled HORIZONTALLY?! I have asked for evidence of this HORIZONTAL trajectory and nobody has been able to provide it. I wonder why...

And no evidence of the explosions that would have had to be used to hurl anything horizontally....

Dwain Deets explains the collapse as caused by the following possible scenarios:

1.) Ray beams from space; or,
2.) Mini nukes.

Dwain Deets Goes Full Retard: Pushes ?Ray Beams from Space? and ?Mini-Nukes? | American Everyman

COOL!!! More proof of:

SHAPE SHIFTING REPTILAIN ALIENS FROM THE CONSTELLATION DRACO!!

Last edited:

WRONG!

FAQs - NIST WTC Towers Investigation

11. How could the WTC towers collapse in only 11 seconds (WTC 1) and 9 seconds (WTC 2)—speeds that approximate that of a ball dropped from similar height in a vacuum (with no air resistance)?
NIST estimated the elapsed times for the first exterior panels to strike the ground after the collapse initiated in each of the towers to be approximately 11 seconds for WTC 1 and approximately 9 seconds for WTC 2. These elapsed times were based on: (1) precise timing of the initiation of collapse from video evidence, and (2) ground motion (seismic) signals recorded at Palisades, N.Y., that also were precisely time-calibrated for wave transmission times from lower Manhattan (see NIST NCSTAR 1-5A).
As documented in Section 6.14.4 of NIST NCSTAR 1, these collapse times show that:
“The structure below the level of collapse initiation offered minimal resistance to the falling building mass at and above the impact zone. The potential energy released by the downward movement of the large building mass far exceeded the capacity of the intact structure below to absorb that energy through energy of deformation.
Since the stories below the level of collapse initiation provided little resistance to the tremendous energy released by the falling building mass, the building section above came down essentially in free fall, as seen in videos. As the stories below sequentially failed, the falling mass increased, further increasing the demand on the floors below, which were unable to arrest the moving mass.”
In other words, the momentum (which equals mass times velocity) of the 12 to 28 stories (WTC 1 and WTC 2, respectively) falling on the supporting structure below (which was designed to support only the static weight of the floors above and not any dynamic effects due to the downward momentum) so greatly exceeded the strength capacity of the structure below that it (the structure below) was unable to stop or even to slow the falling mass. The downward momentum felt by each successive lower floor was even larger due to the increasing mass.
From video evidence, significant portions of the cores of both buildings (roughly 60 stories of WTC 1 and 40 stories of WTC 2) are known to have stood 15 to 25 seconds after collapse initiation before they, too, began to collapse. Neither the duration of the seismic records nor video evidence (due to obstruction of view caused by debris clouds) are reliable indicators of the total time it took for each building to collapse completely.

Why do you continue to post lies eots?
ask shyam

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C15KxDhqxNc]9/11 Debunked; World Trade Center- no Free-Fall speeds? Let's ask Shyam Sunder.. - YouTube[/ame]

Dwain Deets explains the collapse as caused by the following possible scenarios:

1.) Ray beams from space; or,
2.) Mini nukes.

Dwain Deets Goes Full Retard: Pushes ?Ray Beams from Space? and ?Mini-Nukes? | American Everyman

COOL!!! More proof of:

SHAPE SHIFTING REPTILAIN ALIENS FROM THE CONSTELLATION DRACO!!

ad hominem attacks from a blogger lol...does that mean he is debwunked ?

I do not buy into your premise that even a hundred people were required to have first hand knowledge.

I'm done. You refuse to answer a simple question and continue to deflect.

not buying into your estimates is deflection ?...besides, I thought you were leaving

Forum List

Back