Sin

Its weird, I don't agree with some things Catholics do ...but when I listen to actual individual Catholics...they are the ones who seem to live it. Not that others don't live it. Catholics just seem to have a complete understanding of it all.
When the Catholic church ( jaws music playing in back ground lol) is brought up...its always totally negative. Yet sincere devout Catholics are some of the most humble "walking the talk" people around.

On behalf of Catholics everywhere, I thank you so much for this post--it's quite wonderful of you.

As a Catholic I became interested in Internet forums because so many did not seem to understand the Catholic faith. Bishop Sheen, decades ago, summed it up this way:

“There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”

My dream may be way too optimistic, but I've long imagined that if people better understood the Catholic faith, ecclesiastical outreach would have amazing results.

You suffer from sin here on earth. No one truly profits from sin.
You suffer from sin here on earth. No one truly profits from sin.

that's odd, I seldom see sinners, christians suffering for their transgressions here on earth ... was Noah a sinner.
Because you can't see people's hearts....sinful behavior always has a negative consequence....
Because you can't see people's hearts....sinful behavior always has a negative consequence....

that was not the question, was Noah a sinner, an unredeemable christian ... when did that occur.

Yes, he was, but his faith gave him eternal life....Christs death on the cross enables all those with faith in God to be saved, even those who lived prior to God taking human form
Yes, he was, but his faith gave him eternal life....Christs death on the cross enables all those with faith in God to be saved, even those who lived prior to God taking human form

... even those who lived prior to God taking human form

including those that were drown, try as you may your 4th century agenda can not dispel the true religion of the Almighty ... Noah's faith did not grant him eternal life nor will it anyone who by their end does not Triumph correctly between Good and Evil, the path of Noah's faith. Triumph over sin to be sinless by that parable is the path to the Everlasting.

Im just telling you the Christian POV.

that's odd, I seldom see sinners, christians suffering for their transgressions here on earth ... was Noah a sinner.

that was not the question, was Noah a sinner, an unredeemable christian ... when did that occur.

... even those who lived prior to God taking human form

including those that were drown, try as you may your 4th century agenda can not dispel the true religion of the Almighty ... Noah's faith did not grant him eternal life nor will it anyone who by their end does not Triumph correctly between Good and Evil, the path of Noah's faith. Triumph over sin to be sinless by that parable is the path to the Everlasting.

Im just telling you the Christian POV.
your 4th century edition ... there is no Triumph of Good vs Evil and that's what you teach the innocent you meet, good luck your going to need it.

I don't teach or preach anything. I believe yoy believe or you don't, but ultimately, there is only one real truth

Catholics are taught in a formal, organized manner, Protestants are not. Most catholics will agree with other catholics as to the meaning of a scriture verse. Put ten protestants in a room to discuss that same scripture and they will come up with at least a dozen explanations. Maybe one of those is a correct interpretation. Take this from a Baptist who has seen it. I just recently found out that our new pastor is a new earther. Heaven help us.

I don't teach or preach anything. I believe yoy believe or you don't, but ultimately, there is only one real truth

there is only the Triumph of good vs evil in regards to the Everlasting, the 4th century version of the events during antiquity called christianity is as far from the truth as any religion or belief could possibly be.

especially egregious is their missionary that may not be your calling but is a historical record of brutality and oppression.

how can you live with yourself and not aspire to be sinless, your religion is a poor excuse.

Forum List

Back