Since the The Bible is False, Jews are False, is Reality "anti-sementic?"

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
If you are too lazy to research The Old and New Testament, I will try to help you. Please post some verses you think defend the Bible concept of a flat Earth for example.

Anti-semantic?

Semantic:

ADJECTIVE

"relating to meaning in language or logic."

Yes, i would say reality is anti-semantic.

If you are too lazy to research The Old and New Testament, I will try to help you. Please post some verses you think defend the Bible concept of a flat Earth for example.

What the hell does this have to do with bashing Jews?

You mean the Biblical verses? Anyone could have seen the Earth was round by it's shadow during an eclipse..

You mean the Biblical verses? Anyone could have seen the Earth was round by it's shadow during an eclipse..

This is an anti sementic thread!

If you don't have anything negative to say then don't say it.

The Bible speaks often of great bodies of water underneath the earth’s surface that have risen in the past. Now science is confirming these enormous deposits of water in the mantle, greater than even the volume in the oceans. Pretty good for someone 3,000 years ago who so many nowadays dismiss as fable bearers.

Scientists Confirm Biblical Account of the ‘Fountains of The Deep’

The Bible speaks often of great bodies of water underneath the earth’s surface that have risen in the past. Now science is confirming these enormous deposits of water in the mantle, greater than even the volume in the oceans. Pretty good for someone 3,000 years ago who so many nowadays dismiss as fable bearers.

The water in the mantle is not liquid.

The waters above and the waters below have nothing whatever to do with H2O

'The fountains of the deep' is a metaphor, as in "The earth was without form and void, and darkness covered the face of the deep."

Last edited:

'The fountains of the deep' is a metaphor, as in "The earth was without form and void, and darkness covered the face of the deep."

I said mantle just because I did not want to go back and be precise. The article however is much more scientific in its reporting. And it is water and it is beneath the earth's crust. And it is in volumes greater than the oceans. And it is referred to in the Bible in countless passages (read the article). And it is not the way you apparently choose to describe it or dismiss it. Sorry.

And as far as the age of the planet?

I said mantle just because I did not want to go back and be precise. The article however is much more scientific in its reporting. And it is water and it is beneath the earth's crust. And it is in volumes greater than the oceans. And it is referred to in the Bible in countless passages (read the article). And it is not the way you apparently choose to describe it or dismiss it. Sorry.

Look at the source, Jesus. Please provide the outcome of the study itself, what the scientists published, not some agenda driven outlet's interpretation?

Thanks.

A Biblical flat earth...?????? Sounds like you're creating a problem that doesn't exist and then want us to solve it.

Look at the source, Jesus. Please provide the outcome of the study itself, what the scientists published, not some agenda driven outlet's interpretation?

Thanks.

I could not care less to further demonstrate the veracity of this geological claim. Sorry, this does not warrant further use of my precious time while on earth.

I am way past needing further verification that Jesus is God and the Bible is the Word of God.

If you cared you would be on your own mission and search ---- instead of playing stupid "gotcha" games. So sad.

Even with faults in the facts of the bible, history still places the jews in the area

What the faith teaches is beside the point.

Anti-semitic? Did the religion of the jewish people exist? Of course. It was to them as valid as belief in any other god around the world. Do they have a historic right to settle in their homeland? of course.

Why should jews be demonized in any way? They want to be allowed to live and protect themselves like most people in the world.

It is not liquid water, even according to your source. Ringwoodite is a mineral.

The first terrestrial discovery of ringwoodite confirms the presence of massive amounts of water 400 to 700 kilometers beneath Earth's surface. Ringwoodite is a form of the mineral peridot, believed to exist in large quantities under high pressures in the transition zone. Ringwoodite has been found in meteorites but, until now, no terrestrial sample has ever been unearthed because scientists haven't been able to conduct fieldwork at extreme depths.

It is not liquid water, even according to your source. Ringwoodite is a mineral.

The first terrestrial discovery of ringwoodite confirms the presence of massive amounts of water 400 to 700 kilometers beneath Earth's surface. Ringwoodite is a form of the mineral peridot, believed to exist in large quantities under high pressures in the transition zone. Ringwoodite has been found in meteorites but, until now, no terrestrial sample has ever been unearthed because scientists haven't been able to conduct fieldwork at extreme depths.

Ok. I accept your explanation. Still it is water saturated in these rocks and according some sources it could be more water than oceans hold. The Bible was not wrong in its references.

Ok. I accept your explanation. Still it is water saturated in these rocks and according some sources it could be more water than oceans hold. The Bible was not wrong in its references.

Again, it is not water saturated in rocks, the water itself is in the form of a mineral just like the samples taken from meteors are not liquid water.

And I am not saying the bible is wrong when it says the fountains of the deep opened up, I'm just saying that the expression has nothing whatever to do with water just like the expression 'darkness covered the face of the deep' has nothing to do with a face.

Since i was conditioned to follow Jesus at birth, this is all just acadenic to me. However, ive been quite wiley when it comes to the crucifixition.

Even with faults in the facts of the bible, history still places the jews in the area

What the faith teaches is beside the point.

Anti-semitic? Did the religion of the jewish people exist? Of course. It was to them as valid as belief in any other god around the world. Do they have a historic right to settle in their homeland? of course.

Why should jews be demonized in any way? They want to be allowed to live and protect themselves like most people in the world.

Their homeland. I doubt its theirs, it never was all theirs to begin with. their homeland is Russia and Ukraine, and Poland, heck they are all over aren't they. Now they want a little Jewish land, what are they doing in the US.

Snouter inadvertantly proved the Hebrew Bible true by claiming the NT false because the Hebrew Bible teaches transhumanism and is warning about the false prophet made god Jesus who thwarts that transformation to becoming Shalem (whole and complete and stable) .
Furthermore the Hebrew Bible teaches not to partake of snouters. Snouters are forbidden by the Semitic faiths.

Forum List

Back