🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Since when does the Catholic Church have the right to force their religious values...

If the democrats get away with this, the question IS being asked, what's next? What freedom, what religion will go next?

I love it. Boehner is going to introduce a bill repealing this and make every democrat in the house and senate stand up and expose themselves.

Is he? Oh cool! :lol:

I saw him on the news say so himself! It will force the democrats to a vote and answer to the voters in their jurisdictions. Look for a new round of democrats who don't want to lose elections to decide not to run.

If the democrats get away with this, the question IS being asked, what's next? What freedom, what religion will go next?

I love it. Boehner is going to introduce a bill repealing this and make every democrat in the house and senate stand up and expose themselves.

I saw him on the news say so himself! It will force the democrats to a vote and answer to the voters in their jurisdictions. Look for a new round of democrats who don't want to lose elections to decide not to run.
Not to mention those that are brave enough to run and decline to have the O speak on thier behalf...

Excellent. Make the bastards stand up in congress and walk over the Constitution.

Excellent. Make the bastards stand up in congress and walk over the Constitution.

They can Join the O...

Jon-McNaughtons-Forgotten-Man.jpg

Yes. What part of stop serving the public, stop taking state aid, and stop hiring non-Catholics don't you understand?

A "Catholic" hospital is not analogous to the Catholic Church. However, some people are having a hard time realizing this fact.

Instead, you want Catholic institutions to serve the public, receive billions in state aid, and hire non-Catholics, yet still have the ability to push their religious views upon the masses?

What part of the First Amendment don't you understand?

The Catholic Church has never included birth control or abortion in the healthcare plans it offers its employees, so when it did it suddenly become illegal? As a matter of fact, the Supreme Court has already ruled that the Church is not required to offer these services.

Your argument has already been discredited. You're like the black night in Monty Python's Holy Grail. Your arms and legs have been hack off but you're still eager for a fight.

Wonder which group Obama wants to walk away from now? Catholics or hard lefties? Personally, I think the hard lefties get stiffed at the alter again. They will love him regardless.

Wonder which group Obama wants to walk away from now? Catholics or hard lefties? Personally, I think the hard lefties get stiffed at the alter again. They will love him regardless.
And they'll still vote for him...

Would the Federal Government intervene if a priest, rabbi or minister sacrificed a Bald Eagle in Yosemite National Park?

Sacrificing bald Eagles isn't part of either religion, so that question isn't plausible. However, the federal government does allow certain Eskimo tribes to hunt protected species of wales, so it appears religion trumps EPA regulations.

Would the Federal Government intevene if a priest, rabbi or minister chose to marry a five year old girl to an adult male on the shore of Yellowstone Lake, in Yellowstond NP?

That would be a violation of the 5-year-old's rights, so it clearly wouldn't be allowed.

Would Federal Officers ignore an orthodox Sikh wearing a kirpan upon entering the chambers of the HoR or the Senate?

I doubt it. Is there even an official dress code in the HoR chamber?

If Catholics who work for Catholic-run organizations (which aren't churches, by the way) don't want to avail themselves of birth control* or birth control benefits under a health plan, they don't have to, and they won't be forced to do so. Non Catholics should have the option to avail themselves of birth control options just like other Americans do.

*I think that everyone understands that Catholics routinely use birth control, despite the teachings of the Church.

If non-Catholics who work for the Catholic Church want birth control, no one is standing in their way. They can go to any doctor and get a prescription. They just can't expect the Catholic Church to pay for it.

What irony.

The men in the Catholic church don't want contraceptives to be provided, but they never have to worry about pregnancy.

Someone should tell these guys that women, even CATHOLIC women, USE birth control.

Only an imbecile would claim men don't have to worry about pregnancy.

Dot Dumbfuck said:
denying women benefits that are available to the majority, just because of the type of sign over the door, is medieval. Revel in it.

Nobody is denying anything, dot dumbfuck....

They a free to pay for their own...

You really wallow in your stupidity, don't you?

The Catholic Church is more interested in preventing contraception than preventing pedophillia.

Just like the public schools are less interested in providing education than preventing pedophilla

It was so much easier for the left when Papa Obama had no resume and very little record to run on...

h/t American Glob

Whatever Happened To The Pro-Life Obama Website?

I remembered seeing it in 2008 and it took some internet digging to find a screenshot but I finally found it here.
Back then, team Obama knew it had to appeal to pro-life voters. Now, they’re in power and they obviously don’t care anymore.
Finally, can you guess who funded this lie? You only get one guess…

Pro-Life-Obama.jpg

Last edited:
WASHINGTON (BP) -- The fallout from Planned Parenthood's triumph in its public relations war with Susan G. Komen for the Cure continues, even as a new report to Congress suggests 20 percent of the abortion provider's affiliates could be guilty of waste and fraud involving government funds.

Karen Handel
Karen Handel, Komen's senior vice president for public policy, resigned Feb. 7, only a week after her organization's decision to defund Planned Parenthood was reported. Her resignation was not a shock after an onslaught of Planned Parenthood-fueled outrage against the world's leading breast cancer charity prompted Komen to backtrack Feb. 3 by announcing Planned Parenthood affiliates would remain eligible for grants.

Meanwhile, the Alliance Defense Fund (ADF) -- in a report prepared for a congressional investigation of the country's No. 1 abortion provider -- released evidence Feb. 7 showing waste, abuse and potential fraud by Planned Parenthood affiliates. Among its findings, ADF reported audits of seven of 79 affiliates over a 14-year period found nearly $8 million of fraud, waste and abuse.

The Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and its affiliates received $487.4 million in government grants, contracts and reimbursements alone in 2009-10, the most recent year for which statistics are available. PPFA clinics performed 329,445 abortions in 2010, which was more than one-fourth of the lethal procedures in the United States for the year.

Some critics of Komen's defunding decision had targeted Handel for blame in the organization's initial decision to halt grants to PPFA affiliates. A former Georgia secretary of State, she called for defunding Planned Parenthood during an unsuccessful gubernatorial run in 2010.

Baptist Press - Controversy sticks with Komen, Planned Parent. - News with a Christian Perspective

t/p Moonbattery
Check out this strange cartoon they made in 1995
For some reason Planned Parenthood has taken it off their website

Curiously, all who oppose the abortion rights folks are white people. The first scene has a strangely attired man telling kids about abstinence.

They say Planned Parenthood is the place to go for ”all your healthcare needs and reproductive advice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l0SAVeK2Rg]Planned Parenthood Propaganda Video: A Superhero for Choice - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, just, WOW. At one point a senator feels great after being cleansed of the stench of misinformed conservatism!!! Not to mention the 'hero' kills several people in the very beginning.

The video has nothing to do with helping people or medical services. It is a bullshit propagandist video.

Last edited:
"It is a bullshit propagandist video"

Yes, that was the point
made by Planned Parenthood

plus , the real creepy part

it was meant for kids

Last edited:
that was point
plus , the real creepy part

it was meant for kids

Always for the kids huh...

And then the dems wonder why the right rails on indoctrination. That video was sick. The sad part, I never had a problem with planned parenthood but seeing something like this and the fact that they pushed this makes me question the organization. I don't see how a reasonable institution could produce such vile crap.

Forum List

Back