🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Since when does the Catholic Church have the right to force their religious values...

Isn't Newt a newly- minted, Catholic? Has he weighed-in on this? Catholic Republicans= scary bunch.

Who cares what he says? Seriously. You lose every point you make and you just keep coming back with more irrelevant junk. It makes you look somewhat mentally challenged.

Isn't he part of your "we" & "us" & "our" statements? :eusa_eh:

I don't have the slightest interest in what Newt says. If you do, that's fine.

c/o same source

But among Catholic voters, only 45 percent are in favor of requiring that organizations affiliated with churches be required to provide the coverage. Support from all voters falls to 49 percent.

Skewed results by asking the wrong question to get the answer you want is not legitimate. I told ErikTheIdiot that, and now I'm telling DottyTheDumb.

Ask them whether they support the Church's right to support its doctrine. You'll get an entirely different response.

Got that?

Good.

Dismissed.... again.

c/o same source

But among Catholic voters, only 45 percent are in favor of requiring that organizations affiliated with churches be required to provide the coverage. Support from all voters falls to 49 percent.

It does prove one thing... you can't fix stupid.

They already comply with similar rules in 20 states. They are lying through their pointy hats when they say this is impossible to comply with.

they're exempt in massachusetts

I suspect the same is true in other states. The left are often disingenuous when presenting their 'argument'.

California, the liberals are being deliberately stupid. They comply with the rules, which means that those people receiving contraception services have to PAY their normal co-pays for them. The new mandate is that the insurance coverage has to offer contraception and abortion services with no copays. Those expenses have to be paid for by the employer as part of the employer paid services. That's the issue. Don't let the murderers forget it.

denying women benefits that are available to the majority, just because of the type of sign over the door, is medieval. Revel in it.

denying women benefits that are available to the majority, just because of the type of sign over the door, is medieval. Revel in it.

they can pay for their own bc, no one is denying them anything

I support your right to believe that. Don't work for the Catholic Church. I support your right not to work for the Catholic Church.

Why can you not support our right to live slightly differently to you? What is so outrageous that you cannot accept anyone else's lifestyles but those you 'tolerate'? Why do you insist on 'freedom for me, but not for thee'?

Actually, because PapaObama Care is so great
and the left is so sure of it.....
nothing gets done until after the election

Funny how that works
:eusa_whistle:

gov't mandating that religious institution should go against their faith
is just UN-American

the left should run with it ...

they can pay for their own bc, no one is denying them anything

They don't even have to pay for it, there are free family planning clinics all over the place. Go there if you need it, or don't work for the Church... plenty of options other than this tyrannical attitude.

Forum List

Back