Since when is self defense a crime?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

We have live video that shows self defense and leftists still say it’s murder. The shooter shot three white people and leftists still say it’s white supremacy and racism. Imagine if there was no video. Poor kid may be convicted. So if a mob of anarchists comes after me and my kids am I not allowed to defend myself?

How does this work in leftist Defund the Police world please?

3 adults chase a child who's trying to run away. 3 adults attack the child, threaten to kill the child, point a gun at the child...Dems go after the child and the Dem president says he's angry the child wasn't convicted. Wow just wow.
He was acquitted, so why the crying jag? If he was convicted you asswipes would be bawling, he's acquitted & it's the same deal. A river of tears.

Amazing.

When you instigate.
You stupid hate filled Moon Bats think it is not self defense when you fight against a viscous attack by Negroes and Communists.

After all the Democrat leadership of your shithole gave you permission to destroy anything you want to so it must be illegal to do anything to stop the destruction like put out a fire. You think you have the right to kick that person in the head, beat him with a skateboard and threaten him with a loaded Glock.

A jury heard all the evidence and determined Kyle acted in self defense so any comments by these butt hurt Moon Bats mean nothing.

Forum List

Back