Since when is self defense a crime?

If Kyle Rittenhouse was unarmed, no harm would've came to him.

It was the gun that made the people around him hostile.
maybe if they didn’t have guns he wouldn’t of felt the need to have a gun…oh snd if they hadn’t been looting, assaulting, and fire bombing buildings before he got there

geez you demafascist just love to ignore reality

This is very important to the Nazis.

It isn't JUST that they wanted to lynch a young man for being white, though they certainly did. It isn't just that they want to fan their hatred of Der Juden, the Whites, though they certainly do that - even though everyone involved was White the Nazis will scream WHITE SUPREMACIST.

But the real purpose of this lynching was to prove that peasants are subject to any violence and any degradation the Nazi party wants to inflict on them. A rapist, a wife beater and and a child molester tried to murder a kid. He was armed and defended himself. The Nazi party wanted to make a point to the entire nation that you have no right to defend your own life from their terrorist Brown Shirt troops. IF the Nazis has succeeded, then no person in America would ever again be abled to defend their own life without the specter of the Reich throwing them in prison forever.

Much of the goal of the Nazis, the democrats, is to dehumanize the masses. It's important to those like Chuck Todd and Joe Biden to make Americans helpless and at the mercy of roving bands of violent predators. Despair is a mighty weapon that the democrats use to destroy the foundations, the humanity of this nation.

Misery and fear are not side effects of the democrat agenda, they are the central theme of the democrat agenda.

You didn't get me because I thought he was justified in what he did.

Gotcha!
great to hear! not sure why you are so bent out of shape that others are joyful about the fact the demafascist didn’t get to lynch the kid

When you instigate.
Do you even have a clue as to how fucking stupid that is, or you are? They were fucking rioting, the totally democrat party controlled municipal/State government had willfully ceded the city to the rampaging, ultra-violent mob for three consecutive nights!

"Instigate?"

You sub-fucking-moron, they were already provoked, unlike the multi-millionaire hate merchants you tune into each night to set your own intolerant hatred by, those businesses and homes destroyed by the democratic party sponsored mob, were owned and operated by people who owned not much else beyond them, and many of those businesses are now gone forever, the families who owned them ruined!

That kid, romantic notions and all, is a hero, he stepped in, in attempt to fill in the void left by democratic party desertion from its obligations to "serve & protect," and they tried to murder him for it!

You despicable piece of fucking shit, the instigation was provided exclusively by cnn & msnbc who nakedly lied their lips off to that mob so as to provoke that mob to acts of depravity, the kid is a typical American hero, period! Fuck you! :fu:

You stupid hate filled Moon Bats think it is not self defense when you fight against a viscous attack by Negroes and Communists.

After all the Democrat leadership of your shithole gave you permission to destroy anything you want to so it must be illegal to do anything to stop the destruction like put out a fire. You think you have the right to kick that person in the head, beat him with a skateboard and threaten him with a loaded Glock.

They don't think that at all,

They seek to destroy self-defense as a means of stripping the most basic control of ones life from their intended victims.

We have live video that shows self defense and leftists still say it’s murder. The shooter shot three white people and leftists still say it’s white supremacy and racism. Imagine if there was no video. Poor kid may be convicted. So if a mob of anarchists comes after me and my kids am I not allowed to defend myself?

How does this work in leftist Defund the Police world please?
The communists are creating a narrative. White people accused of a crime are always guilty. All whites are white supremacists. Two random white guys still need to be prosecuted for attacking Jussie Smolett.

Do you even have a clue as to how fucking stupid that is, or you are? They were fucking rioting, the totally democrat party controlled municipal/State government had willfully ceded the city to the rampaging, ultra-violent mob for three consecutive nights!

"Instigate?"

You sub-fucking-moron, they were already provoked, unlike the multi-millionaire hate merchants you tune into each night for to set your own intolerant hatred by, those businesses and homes destroyed by the democratic party sponsored mob, were owned and operated by people who owned not much else beyond them, and many of those businesses are now gone forever, the families who owned them ruined!

That kid, romantic notions and all, is a hero, he stepped in, in attempt to fill in the void left by democratic party desertion from its obligations to "serve & protect," and they tried to murder him for it! You despicable piece of fucking shit, the instigation was provided exclusively by cnn & msnbc who nakedly lied their lips off to that mob so as to provoke that mob to acts of depravity, the kid is a typical American hero, period! Fuck you! :fu:

Creepy Chang is a CCP troll. He is here to facilitate the destruction of the USA and usher in world wide dictatorship under the Chinese Communist Party.

Everything he posts is in service to that goal.

The communists are creating a narrative. White people accused of a crime are always guilty. All whites are white supremacists. Two random white guys still need to be prosecuted for attacking Jussie Smolett.

Yet Rosenbaum, CONVICTED of child rape, is a hero to them - vile scum Binger LITERALLY called child rapists heroes.

They LOVE criminals, but only when they are furthering the agenda of their filthy Reich.

Democrats are not just enemies of America, they are enemies of humanity. democrats MUST face the same response that the Nazis in 1942 faced.

We have live video that shows self defense and leftists still say it’s murder. The shooter shot three white people and leftists still say it’s white supremacy and racism. Imagine if there was no video. Poor kid may be convicted. So if a mob of anarchists comes after me and my kids am I not allowed to defend myself?

How does this work in leftist Defund the Police world please?
Well, in "DefundThePoliceLand", guess what..................Lefties get to face that which they accuse all good gun owners of being guilty of. It will, without police, become the Wild West, lawless, that they have feared in their secret nightmares. Kind of karmic. Yeeeeee-HA, cowboy up!

I get to play Doc Holliday!

Fortunately the US Constitution and legal system kicked the DemComs in the nuts.

The democrats are deploying their terrorist troops across the nation. Joe Biden urged violence from his Brown Shirts, and violence their will be.

I only hope that as democrats murder, burn, and loot tonight and across the weekend that many meet the same fate Rosenbaum met....

Forum List

Back