Since you know the MSM is only going to throw softballs to Hillary what would you ask her ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
First question I would ask her:

"Is Al Sharpton going to have an open door invite to a Hillary White House?"

I would ask her "If you can't handle the pressure of being President, will you quit and leave a mess like you did as Secretary of State"?

Actually, I would ask her.....

"Madam future president, do you realize that you would have had a much more difficult time winning the presidency, had it not been that your opponent is a charlatan clown?"

"Madam future president, do you realize that you would have had a much more difficult time winning the presidency, had it not been that your opponent is a charlatan clown?"

That would fit right in with the softball's the rest of the media, who are in the DNC tank, will continue to ask her.

I am sure you used the word "opponent" when you meant predecessor.

First question I would ask her: "Is Al Sharpton going to have an open door invite to a Hillary White House?"
Easy answer, "All Americans will; it's America's House". It's funny how you're complaining about softball questions and then throw out a cotton ball! :laugh2:

Since you know the MSM is only going to throw softballs to Hillary what would you ask her ?
I'd ask her, "How would you handle this interview/debate differently if you were facing off with John Kasich who is instead leading against you in the polls by double digits?"

That's what I'd ask her.

oh..oh wait! I'd also ask her "How does John Kasich's popularity bode for Congressional races that are close as far as the dems go?"

That would fit right in with the softball's the rest of the media, who are in the DNC tank, will continue to ask her.

Yeah, like the ELEVEN hour grilling that Hillary endured with the House committee???

but, put that aside and the "evil" media (including FOX I presume) must burn your fat ass to no end....Happy barbecuing ...LOL

possum wonderin' what's her stand...

... on free balogna sammiches on Tuesdays?

Yeah, like the ELEVEN hour grilling that Hillary endured with the House committee???

but, put that aside and the "evil" media (including FOX I presume) must burn your fat ass to no end....Happy barbecuing ...LOL

The House committee is not the media.

Forum List

Back