Sinema Rips Biden - 'You had 2 Years To Prepare For Title 42 Expiring & Did Nothing'

Foul Owl

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2023
Sinema is right. Why wait until the last moment to figure something out when you had years to prepare? Doesn't seem to me like the mark of a real leader.

Seems to me that Congress had two years also...In fact they are still sitting on their hands playing politics.

Sinema ripped Bisen for the disaster he is about to unleash at the border this coming week, but she is a little out of bounds on this one.

To be fair, Biden had his hands full the last 2 years 'losing' 20,000 illegal kids he was trafficking, and working with the CCP & Drug Cartels in Fentynal, human, child, and sex trafficking is a lot more work than you would think, especially when you have dementia.

:popcorn:

Sinema is right. Why wait until the last moment to figure something out when you had years to prepare? Doesn't seem to me like the mark of a real leader.

the mistake is assuming they haven’t prepared. They have, he’s literally sending military folks down there to help process these people are get them through the border and let lose in the united states

the mistake is assuming they haven’t prepared. They have, he’s literally sending military folks down there to help process these people are get them through the border and let lose in the united states
Implementation of a new claim for amnesty

Sinema ripped Bisen for the disaster he is about to unleash at the border this coming week, but she is a little out of bounds on this one.

To be fair, Biden had his hands full the last 2 years 'losing' 20,000 illegal kids he was trafficking, and working with the CCP & Drug Cartels in Fentynal, human, child, and sex trafficking is a lot more work than you would think, especially when you have dementia.

:popcorn:

That's what I've been saying. The fact that the Democrats have done NOTHING to stop the relentless flow of immigrants across Mexico proves they are 100% in favor of it. Myorkas continues to claim the border is not open and it's secure.

Implementation of a new claim for amnesty

what does a. link to a bill that died in the dem senate have to do with anything?

That's what I've been saying. The fact that the Democrats have done NOTHING to stop the relentless flow of immigrants across Mexico proves they are 100% in favor of it. Myorkas continues to claim the border is not open and it's secure.

I never thought I would see the day when the US actually had its own 'Baghdad Bob'...

1683506115986.png

But Ole' Tuna Breath has no more mean tweets to read. So shes OK with all of it. She supported it.

The truth is tens of millions of people want to come to America and be part of this country. The immigration system is too limited and so they're choosing to break the law instead. So maybe we should double legal immigration and come to a middle ground where we fund what ever is necessury to stop the flow of illegals + do it within a humane and common sense way.

that's the hard thing about being the United States of America and a symbol of freedom and immigration. GOP just stopped everyone from coming in from a racist out look. maybe if we hadn't destroyed the economies in Nicaragua Cuba and Venezuela and didn't do crap for the others either....

The truth is tens of millions of people want to come to America and be part of this country. The immigration system is too limited and so they're choosing to break the law instead. So maybe we should double legal immigration and come to a middle ground where we fund what ever is necessury to stop the flow of illegals + do it within a humane and common sense way.
these people are all looking for asylum and most have relatives already in the United States and their home countries were destroyed by United States sanctions led by the GOP of course... We need to pass a new system with an ID card so we can organize legal Migrant workers and get our home economy illegal free like every other modern country for crying out loud..

these people are all looking for asylum and most have relatives already in the United States and their home countries were destroyed by United States sanctions led by the GOP of course... We need to pass a new system with an ID card so we can organize legal Migrant workers and get our home economy illegal free like every other modern country for crying out loud..
Pure 100% Bullcrap. A goood percentage want FREE stuff, then chain migration. A good number are criminals. They keep the best & brightest. You know it but you want collapse of America financially.

Forum List

Back