Single Issue Voters & the threat to democracy in America

Let's face it, single issue voters are prey to demagogues and charlatans, unable or unwilling to consider major issues beyond their usual obsessions, i.e. God, Guns, Gays, Abortion and taxes.

They are prey to political operatives and their propaganda, demagogues and charlatans; they never seem to consider the rights, needs and health of their fellow citizens, future generations or our air, water and soil

Easily convinced by the above predators, whose motivation is money and power, they refuse to consider alternative opinions which benefit all of the citizens of the United States.

What is worse is their continued attack on anyone, Pol or Citizen, who fail to support the current iteration of conservatism; The election of Donald Trump has created more division among We the People than at anytime other than during the Civil War; his elitist, bigoted, hateful and dishonest behavior has infected his most partisan supporters who echo each other with BIG LIES, and in print and tweets assassinate the character of all who question his behavior.

Man and women of good will are the few among the swamp creatures who infect The District. It is up to each voter to go to the polls and think outside the box, and not listen to what the predators say, but what those who in office have done, or not done.

That's five issues not a single issue. Lol. SINGLE ISSUE. What do you think that means???

LOL, yes, of course many of the herd also vote on these single issues, but each is a stand alone wedge issue. That's simple, why you couldn't get it is ... well, sad.
Yes, liberals made me a single issue voter in the last election. Anyone but hillary.

That's your right. How do you think your vote has worked out? Why are we better off now, then when Obama was POTUS.
A matter of fact, I am. The economy is booming. Black unemployment is at a historical low. The liberal media is getting destroyed. North Korea is wanting to negotiate with us. We don't have a president trying to tell us who we are. Life is great!

Let's face it, single issue voters are prey to demagogues and charlatans, unable or unwilling to consider major issues beyond their usual obsessions, i.e. God, Guns, Gays, Abortion and taxes.

LMAO liberals are not obsessed with issues? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: I love these liberal projection threads. :auiqs.jpg:

The Left has ONE issue, use Gov to make everyone do as they think they should.

The Gop doesn’t ?!!! Lol! They are always messing wh people just for kicks . Take gay marriage. Whats it to conservatives? Doesn’t effect their lives . Same wh women reproductive rights .
Have you figured out which bathroom to use today? Gay marriage laid the groundwork for this bullshit.

Maybe the words in the Declaration of Independence, and in the Preamble to our Constitution laid the groundwork for these rights?
A man does not have the right to use a girls locker room.

They are prey to political operatives and their propaganda, demagogues and charlatans; they never seem to consider the rights, needs and health of their fellow citizens, future generations or our air, water and soil

Easily convinced by the above predators, whose motivation is money and power, they refuse to consider alternative opinions which benefit all of the citizens of the United States.

What is worse is their continued attack on anyone, Pol or Citizen, who fail to support the current iteration of conservatism; The election of Donald Trump has created more division among We the People than at anytime other than during the Civil War; his elitist, bigoted, hateful and dishonest behavior has infected his most partisan supporters who echo each other with BIG LIES, and in print and tweets assassinate the character of all who question his behavior.

Man and women of good will are the few among the swamp creatures who infect The District. It is up to each voter to go to the polls and think outside the box, and not listen to what the predators say, but what those who in office have done, or not done.

The election of Obama created more division among We the People than at anytime other than during the Civil War and then the election of Trump compounded it. You tards on the left are just as responsible for the division in this country as the tards on the right you are pointing your finger at and this rant of yours is a perfect example of stoking that division.

Bullshit, the only thing wrong which Obama did was to be born non-white. By being elected TWICE he enraged insecure white men (mostly, not to leave out W.T. and the drunk cat, et al) and proved that a man of color could govern effectively.

Even when the Republican Party and Alt Right worked as hard could to make him fail Of course they failed in that too since his leadership brought are economy back from the brink of the abyss, he repaired working relationships with our allies and worked toward making all of our citizens equal before the law; enabling all citizens to believe they too could achieve American Dream, notwithstanding their color, creed, gender or gender identification.

Of course the Alt. Right and Republican Party spent 8+ years attacking President Obama for becoming President and for seeking equal rights and equal opportunities for all of our citizens. His election alone brought forth the bigots, racists, misogynists and all around haters, who reject the values so well expressed in the Preamble to our Constitution.

And his commie upbringing was a major turnoff for millions of voters, of course you folks don't want to talk about that.

This "folk" is willing to discuss your allegation. Post the evidence and I'll evaluate it.

For one his father hated America. His pastor of over 20 years is an American hating racist. Just to name a few.

You need to name a few more, it seems that those who lived during the Jim Crow era and faced prejudice all their lives explains why a person becomes angry. Especially when the nation, founded on the principles laid out by Jefferson in the DoI have been undermined by laws and bigotry. Hate for hypocrisy is understandable, though not actionable.

The mind cannot understand the motivation of those who act violently, nor can they be forgiven or excused. I know nothing about Obama's Father, but I suspect the only thing you know about his pastor is the one phrase he used posted on videos over and over, that being, "God Damn America".

In fact neither Obama nor his pastor bombed the Federal Building in OKC, and if I recall correctly Obama's father returned to Africa without doing harm to our nation.

The election of Obama created more division among We the People than at anytime other than during the Civil War and then the election of Trump compounded it. You tards on the left are just as responsible for the division in this country as the tards on the right you are pointing your finger at and this rant of yours is a perfect example of stoking that division.

Bullshit, the only thing wrong which Obama did was to be born non-white. By being elected TWICE he enraged insecure white men (mostly, not to leave out W.T. and the drunk cat, et al) and proved that a man of color could govern effectively.

Even when the Republican Party and Alt Right worked as hard could to make him fail Of course they failed in that too since his leadership brought are economy back from the brink of the abyss, he repaired working relationships with our allies and worked toward making all of our citizens equal before the law; enabling all citizens to believe they too could achieve American Dream, notwithstanding their color, creed, gender or gender identification.

Of course the Alt. Right and Republican Party spent 8+ years attacking President Obama for becoming President and for seeking equal rights and equal opportunities for all of our citizens. His election alone brought forth the bigots, racists, misogynists and all around haters, who reject the values so well expressed in the Preamble to our Constitution.

And his commie upbringing was a major turnoff for millions of voters, of course you folks don't want to talk about that.

This "folk" is willing to discuss your allegation. Post the evidence and I'll evaluate it.

For one his father hated America. His pastor of over 20 years is an American hating racist. Just to name a few.

You need to name a few more, it seems that those who lived during the Jim Crow era and faced prejudice all their lives explains why a person becomes angry. Especially when the nation, founded on the principles laid out by Jefferson in the DoI have been undermined by laws and bigotry. Hate for hypocrisy is understandable, though not actionable.

The mind cannot understand the motivation of those who act violently, nor can they be forgiven or excused. I know nothing about Obama's Father, but I suspect the only thing you know about his pastor is the one phrase he used posted on videos over and over, that being, "God Damn America".

In fact neither Obama nor his pastor bombed the Federal Building in OKC, and if I recall correctly Obama's father returned to Africa without doing harm to our nation.
His buddy Ayres is a terrorist. Go ahead and defend him.

LMAO liberals are not obsessed with issues? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: I love these liberal projection threads. :auiqs.jpg:

The Gop doesn’t ?!!! Lol! They are always messing wh people just for kicks . Take gay marriage. Whats it to conservatives? Doesn’t effect their lives . Same wh women reproductive rights .
Have you figured out which bathroom to use today? Gay marriage laid the groundwork for this bullshit.

Maybe the words in the Declaration of Independence, and in the Preamble to our Constitution laid the groundwork for these rights?

Not responsive to my comment. I won't argue with your comment, the reality is those responsible for the locker rooms need to make accommodations for those whose gender identity maybe a product of birth, i.e. Intersex, or some other reason.

Not responsive to my comment. I won't argue with your comment, the reality is those responsible for the locker rooms need to make accommodations for those whose gender identity maybe a product of birth, i.e. Intersex, or some other reason.
It's a mental disorder, they need to be treated. Not everyone accepting them to continue their perversions.

Please explain why you refer to "Ayeres" as his buddy, and what you know about their "relationship". I suspect not much, but prove me wrong. BTW, When Ayers and his wife were leaders in the Weather Underground, Obama was not yet 10 years old. later they served on a board in Chicago, for three years. This seems to be the one and only connection they had.

Please explain why you refer to "Ayeres" as his buddy, and what you know about their "relationship". I suspect not much, but prove me wrong. BTW, When Ayers and his wife were leaders in the Weather Underground, Obama was not yet 10 years old. later they served on a board in Chicago, for three years. This seems to be the one and only connection they had.
Obama started his political career in his house. It's also said that he wrote one of his books.

It's a mental disorder, they need to be treated. Not everyone accepting them to continue their perversions.

That's you opinion, you might want to learn more:

What Is Gender Dysphoria?

I can't argue with the gay thing, even though I think it's a choice. But with transgendered, you cannot alter your DNA to become the sex you aren't. If you want to think that you can, fine. Just don't force me to play your game.

Obama started his political career in his house. It's also said that he wrote one of his books.

Please post a link to this "evidence".

I can't argue with the gay thing, even though I think it's a choice. But with transgendered, you cannot alter your DNA to become the sex you aren't. If you want to think that you can, fine. Just don't force me to play your game.

You think it's a choice? Did you choose to be heterosexual? You can believe what you want, but there are many cases wherein a child under four begins to show behaviors which are not expected by their gender.

So you really don't know Obama? Thanks for showing you only voted for him, because he was black.

So you really don't know Obama? Thanks for showing you only voted for him, because he was black.

LOL, apparently you cannot provide any evidence to support your opinions. That's sad, and most people would reflect on why they believe something they cannot even substantiate to them self.

You think it's a choice? Did you choose to be heterosexual? You can believe what you want, but there are many cases wherein a child under four begins to show behaviors which are not expected by their gender.
A guy looking at another guy and saying I want that is disgusting and not normal.

LOL, apparently you cannot provide any evidence to support your opinions. That's sad, and most people would reflect on why they believe something they cannot even substantiate to them self.
I know you know nothing negative about Obama because I'm sure you get your talking points from CNN.
31906949_1869800896398469_2580199773415931904_n.jpg

The left, meaning democrats, have a few other issues, such as helping people keep body and soul together. But yes, democrats have swung further right over the years to stay in the political business since big money and large corporations buy politicians, and they will not allow a bernie sanders or ralph nader to become prez.

The left, meaning democrats, have a few other issues, such as helping people keep body and soul together. But yes, democrats have swung further right over the years to stay in the political business since big money and large corporations buy politicians, and they will not allow a bernie sanders or ralph nader to become prez.

Actually Bernie competed very well in the primaries, and I for one liked his stump speech, but I voted for HRC, and I'll tell why.

Bernie would be labeled as a Communist by the Alt. Right, and since most people believe the BIG LIE, he could not be elected. Trump's economic promises were hollow, he was and remains a Plutocrat, and yet continue to mislead the biddable that he is really all for them. BIG LIES beat Honesty in every election.

Only for the racists . Obama was pretty moderate on most issues .
Marxism is moderate? How do you stand up leaning that far to the left?

It's pretty funny how you can say a title that true and utterly fail to see it in your own side

Forum List

Back