Sirhan Sirhan is still alive!

Apparently Sirhan Sirhan is still alive. Who knew?

Sirhan Sirhan, imprisoned for more than 50 years for the 1968 assassination of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, was hospitalized Friday after being stabbed by a fellow inmate at a San Diego prison.

A statement from the state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation said the stabbing occurred Friday afternoon at the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility near San Diego.

Robert F. Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan stable after prison stabbing
Nobody should be murdered, but it was that piece of shit Bobby Kennedy...so no tears here.

You're a disgusting POS.

You going to say something to edward37 or you only selective in your outrage?

Huh, I responded to the POS who called Bobby Kennedy a piece of shit. What does that have to do with edward37?

There is nothing we can do about Sirhan but jihad major Nadal is still alive after executing a dozen of his own Soldiers and has been sentenced to death over ten years ago. You can't go after Sirhan but it would be a vote of confidence if the Pentagon would get off it's fat asses and strap Nadal to a gurney.

Many years ago, when 'The Daily Show' was still funny, they reported on a parole hearing for Sirhan Sirhan. During the hearing, Sirhan told the board, "If Robert Kennedy were alive today, he would grant me parole".

The commentator said, "Poor Sirhan Sirhan, he killed the only person on earth who thought he should get parole".

Sirhan Sirhan, imprisoned for more than 50 years for the 1968 assassination of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, was hospitalized Friday after being stabbed by a fellow inmate at a San Diego prison.

A statement from the state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation said the stabbing occurred Friday afternoon at the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility near San Diego.

Nobody should be murdered, but it was that piece of shit Bobby Kennedy...so no tears here.

You're a disgusting POS.

You going to say something to edward37 or you only selective in your outrage?

Huh, I responded to the POS who called Bobby Kennedy a piece of shit. What does that have to do with edward37?

That is exactly the response I’d expect from you, thanks for reaffirming my faith in your partisan nonsense.

How much has it cost for us to not know that ? About $4 million. Legislative Analyst's Office
Sirhan was originally sentenced to death. But when California briefly outlawed capital punishment, his sentence was reduced to life in prison. He has been denied parole several times.
Yup..the same brief hiatus spared Charles Manson.

Forum List

Back