Sister giving birth

3 weeks early.

she's 40 years old.

she's been in labor since 6 am Pacific Time.

I'm scared. :(

I am praying for her tonight, Hoffstra. Do not fear. I was in labor 36 hours for my son. It happens. The Lord will see her through it. Have faith. - J.

Last edited:
lol.. I see she had the baby before I even prayed about it! Now that is what I call a supernatural answer to prayer! smiling while typing......lol...

Baby is probably keeping mum awake at all hours of the night. Mum will have to catch some sleep whenever baby is down for a nap.

That's what first born babies are for...keeping the parents up all night. I remember waking up in the middle of the night just to see if my first born was breathing. I can understand the joy mixed with fear that comes with the first one. They seem so fragile. Then you begin to trust nature to keep them alive.

True and Amen!

It's called 'Breaking in the Parents'. :lol:

I would love to be a mum some day. I don't think it will happen, though. :(

I can help you with that!:eusa_whistle:
Love you long time!
tiny-hearts.gif

Skyped with my niecey today!!!

she's soo small and little, with long arms and legs!!

she's like a little monkey. :)

heard her cry, saw her eyes, she's kinda cute.

sister and her partner (yes, a guy) are doing well, look less tired than before.

Skyped with my niecey today!!!

she's soo small and little, with long arms and legs!!

she's like a little monkey. :)

heard her cry, saw her eyes, she's kinda cute.

sister and her partner (yes, a guy) are doing well, look less tired than before.

Oh, the tiredness comes and goes until one of you passes, depending on life events.

:eusa_whistle:

Sister finally caved and is letting my parents come out next week for 1.5 weeks, to help her deal with the baybee. baybee needs constant holding, and its just very difficult for her to do anything now that her partner is abck at work full time.

i feel bad that its soo hard for her, but glad she is accepting help.

parents are with sister now.

baby fell asleep in my mom's arms and then my dad's arms.

sooo sweet!!!!! :)

Sister finally caved and is letting my parents come out next week for 1.5 weeks, to help her deal with the baybee. baybee needs constant holding, and its just very difficult for her to do anything now that her partner is abck at work full time.

i feel bad that its soo hard for her, but glad she is accepting help.

Hey, it comes with the territory. And the happy grandparents will be honored to help out.

Congratulations.

So are you an aunt or an uncle?

I know. Dumb joke. I'll read more to find out.

Is this your first? Asking cuz being an uncle is (grandparent) is great fun. Love them to pieces, spoile them, play with them, take them to cool kid places, make a fool of yourself but nobody notices cuz they're all saying how cool it is that you're playing with the kid, buy them great stuff, did I mention the spoiling part?

And, then, take them home till next time.

What could be better than that?

Forum List

Back