Sister Souljah: Hillary reminds me of ‘the slave plantation’

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Before we get too excited this is the same person who called for a week of killing white people, how serious was the call is anyone's guess. But what this shows is not all are in love with Clinton.

Author and recording artist Sister Souljah on Thursday blasted Hillary Clinton’s public persona.

“She reminds me too much of the slave plantation white wife of the white ‘master,’ ” Souljah said, according to Time.
“She talks down to people [and] is condescending and pandering,” she said of the Democratic presidential front-runner.
“She even talked down to the commander in chief, President Barack Obama, while she was under his command,” Souljah added, referencing Clinton’s tenure as secretary of State from 2009 to 2013.

Souljah’s remarks continue a feud with Hillary Clinton and former President Bill Clinton that began more than a 20 years ago.

SISTER SOULJAH: Hillary reminds me of 'the slave plantation'...

'White wife of the white Master'...

*yawn*....everything reminds negroes of "slavery"/"racism"...it sure keeps the focus off their own dysfunctional race.

Looking forward to the pushback.

*yawn*....everything reminds negroes of "slavery"/"racism"...it sure keeps the focus off their own dysfunctional race.

Looking forward to the pushback.

I tend to agree. I think she is pissed at Mrs. Clinton because Clinton didn't kiss her ass in the right way.

Forum List

Back