Sit down against the NFL....show spoiled players what happens when they call fans racists...

So they just gave him all that money for having a lame claim to fame?

Huh? NFL players earn their money through their hard word and talent, but they also live in a country where free enterprise like the NFL is allowed to prosper.
At taxpayers expense, who do you think pays for their stadiums to play in? The teams? Ha!
They didn't build that( in a country hicks voice)...

So the players should be even more grateful to this country then.
Then you shouldn't mind if they exercise their right to freedom of expression........

So if players exercised their expression by saying blacks are the N-word you wouldn't have a problem with that?

No one is saying they don't have the right to do what they are doing. Doesn't mean people have to like it. And I've this spreads I see people boycotting the league.
Not at all, unlike yoou folks I believe in people voicing their opinions..I like to do the same....I didn't serve in the Army for 6 years to have people tell me I have to live with a gag order contract...For the period of my life span on the planet..if they did, I'd still i'd break the contract every day and night......

The country didn't make them rich..hard work and talent made them rich...

Where else in the world would they be as rich and famous for playing football?

Huh? NFL players earn their money through their hard word and talent, but they also live in a country where free enterprise like the NFL is allowed to prosper.
At taxpayers expense, who do you think pays for their stadiums to play in? The teams? Ha!
The theory is that if you build it, local merchant sales will increase and enhance the local economy thereby paying back the stadium cost. Kinda how a bridge works.

The theory is that if you build it, local merchant sales will increase and enhance the local economy thereby paying back the stadium cost. Kinda how a bridge works.
Then the teams should foot the bill, they will get the money back...

Then you shouldn't mind if they exercise their right to freedom of expression........

So if players exercised their expression by saying blacks are the N-word you wouldn't have a problem with that?

No one is saying they don't have the right to do what they are doing. Doesn't mean people have to like it. And I've this spreads I see people boycotting the league.
Not at all, unlike yoou folks I believe in people voicing their opinions..I like to do the same....I didn't serve in the Army for 6 years to have people tell me I have to live with a gag order contract...For the period of my life span on the planet..if they did, I'd still i'd break the contract every day and night......

That's really dumb. I have no problem with people voicing their opinion at all. Just because I criticize some people for their opinions doesn't mean I have a problem with them exercising their right to free speech. After all I'm entitled to my free speech as well, I don't have to shut up every time someone says something.

They are free to express their opinion and we sure the hell call them spoiled, ungrateful, overpaid assholes. It's a two way street.

Sorry...they throw a ball around for a living....the country made them rich..otherwise they would be parking cars for a living...
And the people who pay to go see them throw that ball around are just as bad. No paying for tickets to go see them, they don't paid so much money. This goes for celebs in hollyweird, too. Stop paying the high prices to see a movie they are in, stop tuning in on tv.

Actors used to be considered no better than street hooligans back in the 17/1800's. Now, we are doomed with kardashians and whatnot. There would be no kardashians or justin beavers if the money stopped pouring in to look at or listen to them. Same with sports.

That's really dumb. I have no problem with people voicing their opinion at all. Just because I criticize some people for their opinions doesn't mean I have a problem with them exercising their right to free speech. After all I'm entitled to my free speech as well, I don't have to shut up every time someone says something.
I never stated that you had to shut up, or can you find and quote where I did...??

I never stated that you had to shut up, or can you find and quote where I did...??

Whatever. No one is saying these players don't have a right to express themselves. You guys are trying to make this a 1st Amendment because you want to defend these guys, because you agree with them.

In response to the twits disrespecting the country that allowed them to become fabulously wealthy...why don't football fanS teach them a lesson.....and boycott one or more designated games to show what happens when you call your fans racists......which is what they are doing when they attack this country......

Start with this twits team.....and any twit who supports them.....like the morons on the Sea Hawks....

Calling fans racist? Wait, how do you get to that?

Then the teams should foot the bill, they will get the money back...
Why would they do that when they have the leverage? The locale would need them more than they need the locale.

Old Schaefer/Sullivan/Foxboro Stadium was-entirely-built with private money, as was its replacement, Gillette Stadium.

True, and now that they are rich they choose to show disrespect to the country that allowed them to become rich regardless of their race.

Forum List

Back