Six Alinsky Rules That Explain Obama’s Words and Deeds

Dumb ass. You are a bit late. Our President won re-election. You fruitlloops lost bigtime.

But keep up this kind of really dumb shit, and we will have a Democratic President, House, and Senate in 2016. And the old Supreme Court justices will be croaking, with new ones appointed by the next two Democratic Presidents.

Old Balls:

lwpipedream01.gif

...:razz:

Obama-Alinsky.jpg

Answer to Why Obama Wants to Destroy America

Obama, Liberalism, and the Devil, by Kevin Jackson
8/13

When people ask me, “Why would Obama want to destroy America”—at least the America that most Conservatives know and love? It’s simple: Why wait for Hell, when you can create Hell on Earth.

We often hear of Liberals use of Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals, and people discuss Alinsky’s organizing abilities. What they omit is his underlying philosophy. Alinsky built his organizing model on a love of creating hell.

Saul Alinsky interview in Playboy, 1972

ALINSKY: Hell would be heaven for me. All my life I’ve been with the have-nots. Over here, if you’re a have-not, you’re short of dough. If you’re a have-not in hell, you’re short of virtue. Once I get into hell, I’ll start organizing the have-nots over there.

PLAYBOY: Why them?

ALINSKY: They’re my kind of people.

The man who wrote what Liberals use as the definitive book on community organizing admits to having no virtue. So what he destroys communities, using his kind of people.

Take Hillary Clinton for example. Hillary loved Alinsky’s work so much that she actually wrote her senior thesis at Wellesley College on his work, his most notable being the bible of Liberalism: Rules for Radicals. Obama loved Hillary’s work so much, he made her Secretary of State, or what I like to call America’s Marketing Department. Why stop at America, when you can ruin the world.

Alinsky dedicated Rules for Radicals to Lucifer:

Answer to Why Obama Wants to Destroy America - The Black Sphere :: The Black Sphere

obamabeast02.gif
Read more at Answer to Why Obama Wants to Destroy America - The Black Sphere :: The Black Sphere

hillary-clinton_vampir.jpg

Last edited:
(4). There can be no conversation between the organizer and his opponents. The latter must be depicted as being evil.

That's exactly what the Hussein is doing now. Refusing to even talk to representatives of half the nation, while his leftist knob slobberers parrot the message that they are "teabagger terrorists".

LOL I love it. Obama is following, almost to the letter, Rules for Radicals. Saul Alinsky was a community organizer. Who else do we know that carries that title??

Saul Alinsky catapulted the Unions with his "ideals". Try to wrap your head around the dedication in the book, by the one that Hillary admires so much.

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Everyone needs to read this book, everyone!!

Obama-Alinsky.jpg

Answer to Why Obama Wants to Destroy America

Obama, Liberalism, and the Devil, by Kevin Jackson
8/13

When people ask me, “Why would Obama want to destroy America”—at least the America that most Conservatives know and love? It’s simple: Why wait for Hell, when you can create Hell on Earth.

We often hear of Liberals use of Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals, and people discuss Alinsky’s organizing abilities. What they omit is his underlying philosophy. Alinsky built his organizing model on a love of creating hell.

Saul Alinsky interview in Playboy, 1972

ALINSKY: Hell would be heaven for me. All my life I’ve been with the have-nots. Over here, if you’re a have-not, you’re short of dough. If you’re a have-not in hell, you’re short of virtue. Once I get into hell, I’ll start organizing the have-nots over there.

PLAYBOY: Why them?

ALINSKY: They’re my kind of people.

The man who wrote what Liberals use as the definitive book on community organizing admits to having no virtue. So what he destroys communities, using his kind of people.

Take Hillary Clinton for example. Hillary loved Alinsky’s work so much that she actually wrote her senior thesis at Wellesley College on his work, his most notable being the bible of Liberalism: Rules for Radicals. Obama loved Hillary’s work so much, he made her Secretary of State, or what I like to call America’s Marketing Department. Why stop at America, when you can ruin the world.

Alinsky dedicated Rules for Radicals to Lucifer:

Answer to Why Obama Wants to Destroy America - The Black Sphere :: The Black Sphere

obamabeast02.gif
Read more at Answer to Why Obama Wants to Destroy America - The Black Sphere :: The Black Sphere
From the OP:

(4). There can be no conversation between the organizer and his opponents. The latter must be depicted as being evil.

Note that none of the libtards deny the premise of the OP. They don't even condemn the commie fuck who created them. But I will have to say that Saul nailed the middle class.

Pretty sure Obama is not going to be included in any dialogue about this shut down and the looming debt ceiling debacle. He's turned it over to Scary Harry.

Push through those lies, eventually everyone believes it. Especially when the MSM spews them over and over and over again, they need to quote the Messiah over and over and over again.

Here's Rule number 10 of Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals"

* RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog. (Unions used this tactic. Peaceful [albeit loud] demonstrations during the heyday of unions in the early to mid-20th Century incurred management’s wrath, often in the form of violence that eventually brought public sympathy to their side.)

Alinski is the tactical playbook, and although important to understand, not overall what is the danger in this country right now. If you ask me, it is progressivism that is the threat. That and liberal utopianism that would have this nation brought to its knees because the people that are pushing it not only think that they have some sort of obligation to pick up a torch that has been dead for nearly 100 years, but that there are fellow travelers infiltrated into the right side of the isle willing to help them over their own 'useful idiocy'....

Six Alinsky Rules That Explain Obama’s Words and Deeds

April 5, 2013
By Jack Kerwick

Below are six ideas, six “rules,” that the Godfather of community organizing packs between the covers of Rules, ideas that Obama’s imbibed hook, line, and sinker.

(1). Politics is all about power relations, but to advance one’s power, one must couch one’s positions in the language of morality.

Community organizers are “political realists” who “see the world as it is: an arena of power politics moved primarily by perceived immediate self-interests, where morality is rhetorical rationale for expedient action and self-interest” (12).

(2). There is only three kinds of people in the world: rich and powerful oppressors, the poor and disenfranchised oppressed, and the middle-class whose apathy perpetuates the status quo.

(3). Change is brought about through relentless agitation and “trouble making” of a kind that radically disrupts society as it is.

(5). The organizer can never focus on just a single issue. He must move inexhaustibly from one issue to the next.

(6). Taunt one’s opponents to the point that they label you a “dangerous enemy” of “the establishment.”

Again, Obama does not want unity. He wants division.

Obama constantly moves from one divisive issue to the next, from Obamacare to gun-control, from amnesty for illegal immigrants to support for “same-sex marriage.” We see now why this is so.

Obama does not want unity. He wants to keep the country as polarized and disoriented as possible.

To know why Obama speaks and acts as he does, we need to know about Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals.

Six Alinsky Rules That Explain Obama?s Words and Deeds | FrontPage Magazine

The shoe fits.

Good post

Seems like Republicans have embraced Alinsky

Only you would draw that conclusion.

So you deny that this applies perfectly to conservative politics?

(1). Politics is all about power relations, but to advance one’s power, one must couch one’s positions in the language of morality.

The left uses the language without actual morality. Hence the word couch(to trick)
If the left really did have morals they would stop the Government hand outs that don't work for the poor and embrace the polices that do work.
This is how they get elected by the majority who actually have morals.

The left uses the language without actual morality. Hence the word couch(to trick)
If the left really did have morals they would stop the Government hand outs that don't work for the poor and embrace the polices that do work.

I would only disagree that the majorities these days are electing anyone based on choices like morality, and what is right. This past election shows us that it wasn't really about anything other than stuff. That and media control of the narrative.

Face it, we have a country where people don't follow things too closely unless it impacts them directly, then they get outraged. As a result we have a slew of voters that wait until a week before the election, then watch media outlets that are conspired to one side of the story, and they vote like the sheep they are.

They think they are in the popular opinion, but what they really are is duped lemmings.

It's about time we turn the Alinsky tactics back upon the Demrats.....the Tea Party appears to be giving as good as it gets....and the Demrats hate it.....:cool:

Here are ten quotes from Rules for Radicals that appear to have materially influenced the Republican Congressional anti-Obamacare playbook:

1. “No politician can sit on a hot issue if you make it hot enough.”

Many observers believed that the one-two punch of the 2012 Supreme Court ruling that upheld the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act, followed by the President’s comfortable victory in last November’s election, meant that Obamacare would in fact become “settled law.” But the President seems not to have anticipated that legislative legitimacy might not translate into political pacifism by his opponents, and Republicans from the Tea Party Caucus have most certainly chosen to bring the heat on the healthcare debate.

2. “If by losing in a certain action he can get more members than by winning, then victory lies in losing and he will lose.”

Conventional wisdom in Washington last week was that Ted Cruz’s overnight anti-Obamacare screed was a futile waste of time. But Cruz seems to have been burning the midnight oil more than on just the evening he gave the speech – perhaps reading Rules for Radicals. His performance garnered rave reviews from rank and file Republicans and appears to have plopped the Senator right at the front of the GOP presidential field.

3. “Great dangers always accompany great opportunities. The possibility of destruction is always implicit in the act of creation.”

Nearly every pundit’s take on the government shutdown has been that the GOP is bringing enormous risks on itself by its determination not to blink in this confrontation with the Democrats. That analysis is always delivered in a tone of admonishment – “These ideologues…these radicals…are so blindly blah blah blah that they’re willing to risk blah blah blah…”. And apparently, they are — just as Alinsky said they must be.

4. “The ninth rule of the ethics of means and ends is that any effective means is automatically judged by the opposition as being unethical.”

Alinsky took great pains to dissect the ethics of radical action, possessing a great deal of self-awareness as to how he was perceived by his opposition. Leaders of the anti-Obamacare rebellion seem to be well aware they’d be accused of the lowest perfidy and general amorality, and they seem quite unwilling to let it bother them.

5. “The job of the organizer is to maneuver and bait the establishment so that it will publicly attack him as a ‘dangerous enemy.’ “

How better to build a movement than to be denounced as a dangerous enemy for embracing a gut-level truth for a large segment of the population? Alinsky often fought against the race prejudice that was just such a truth for most of the residents of the communities in which he worked. The Obamacare rebels, on the other hand, are being denounced as dangerous enemies for fighting against a program they see as causing gut-level fear for a large swath of downwardly-mobile middle class Americans. And the denunciations are clearly fueling further rebellion.

Ten Ways Republicans Are Giving President Obama A Taste Of His Own Alinsky - Forbes

Dumb ass. You are a bit late. Our President won re-election. You fruitlloops lost bigtime.

so did Bush and you leftie Fruit Loops went out of you LOOPY MINDS

you look goofy repeating that line...his APPROVALS are at 41% so it looks like HE isn't WINNING anything with the MAJORITY of the people in the country

THAT is the one that counts TODAY...come into the here and now IF you can stand it

and yes, THE whole Progressive-commie party follows Alinsky to a tee
people need to open their eyes...with Obama it's BEEN NONSTOP crises...they have to pass the bills or it will be A CRISIS, they have to have our money to fund something or it will be a CRISIS
Worst President I have lived under

Last edited:

I would only disagree that the majorities these days are electing anyone based on choices like morality, and what is right. This past election shows us that it wasn't really about anything other than stuff. That and media control of the narrative.

Face it, we have a country where people don't follow things too closely unless it impacts them directly, then they get outraged. As a result we have a slew of voters that wait until a week before the election, then watch media outlets that are conspired to one side of the story, and they vote like the sheep they are.

They think they are in the popular opinion, but what they really are is duped lemmings.

They use the hand outs to the poor as their morality. They are helping those that cannot help themselves. In fact they are creating a society so dependent on government, they will never know they can help themselves. All for their votes, not to "help" them. Only to keep them begging.

We need to shout from the rooftops,

A HAND UP, NOT A HAND OUT. WE'LL HELP YOU MAKE IN ON YOUR OWN!

It's our job to teach them life skills, balancing checkbooks, paying bills on time, setting up savings accounts, living in a decent place. .....

The left wants to keep them slaves to the government so they will vote for them. They don't want them to know they can make a difference in their own lives!!

Everyone can make it on their own, Goodwill is a perfect example of that. People that cannot get jobs anywhere else can go to work for Goodwill.

Last edited:

They use the hand outs to the poor as their morality. They are helping those that cannot help themselves. In fact they are creating a society so dependent on government, they will never know they can help themselves. All for their votes, not to "help" them. Only to keep them begging.

We need to shout from the rooftops,

A HAND UP, NOT A HAND OUT. WE'LL HELP YOU MAKE IN ON YOUR OWN!

It's our job to teach them life skills, balancing checkbooks, paying bills on time, setting up savings accounts, living in a decent place. .....

The left wants to keep them slaves to the government so they will vote for them. They don't want them to know they can make a difference in their own lives!!

Everyone can make it on their own, Goodwill is a perfect example of that. People that cannot get jobs anywhere else can go to work for Goodwill.

exactly....Demrats hand out foodstamps......and destroy jobs....

Last edited:
Notice how the left reacts when these tactics are used against them.

Rightwinger is fond of feebly claiming that Alinsky was a conservative, and the right uses his tactics as a matter of course.

Of course, [MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION]'s very username is a lie, so whattya expect?

Link where I ever claimed Alinsky was conservative

http://theweek.com/article/index/250701/the-gop-is-losing-young-christians

"Alinsky, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!"

That's the reverence many modern conservatives hold toward the late liberal organizer Saul Alinsky, whose book Rules for Radicals — which was dedicated to Lucifer — has become an esteemed political bible for conservatives hoping to learn from the left.

One example comes to us from John Hawkins, a conservative columnist and blogger who wrote an article for Townhall last year headlined "12 Ways To Use Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals Against Liberals." A tit-for-tat sample:

Libs throw a pie at a conservative author on campus; then we promise to shower every liberal speaker on the same campus with garbage. They post a conservative address online; we post two liberal addresses online. They hold a protest at someone's house; then we hold a protest at someone's house. They hit one of our politicians with glitter; we hit one of their politicians with coal dust

Very few Liberals today could tell you who Alinsky is. However he is constantly brought up in the conservative media as some arch villian who is lurking in the shadows. Ask a Beck viewer who Alinsky is and they all know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back