Six Alinsky Rules That Explain Obama’s Words and Deeds

Dumb ass. You are a bit late. Our President won re-election. You fruitlloops lost bigtime.

so did Bush and you leftie Fruit Loops went out of you LOOPY MINDS

you look goofy repeating that line...his APPROVALS are at 41% so it looks like HE isn't WINNING anything with the MAJORITY of the people in the country

THAT is the one that counts TODAY...come into the here and now IF you can stand it

and yes, THE whole Progressive-commie party follows Alinsky to a tee
people need to open their eyes...with Obama it's BEEN NONSTOP crises...they have to pass the bills or it will be A CRISIS, they have to have our money to fund something or it will be a CRISIS
Worst President I have lived under

of.jpg

Last edited:
Another who finally admits the Right are the Alinskyites.

nope.....Alinsky was a LEFTIE.....

all we are doing is adopting some of his political TACTICS......which you guys hate....:lol:
Again you admit the OP is a lie, it is the RIGHT who practice the tactics of Alinksy, while accusing others of doing it. See the chief Alinskyite in my sig. I already exposed the OP using Alinsky's tactic of branding the opposition as "evil" in this very thread!

Listen up you silly jackass, I'v used salunsky rules all the time. I especially like 5 & 6 and I said so many times in this forum. If you look at you're own B/S you're saying obongo and the C hillary are right-wingers, lol. #5 you stupid fvcking a-hole your just pissed off because I get you & yo ilk all wee weed up. #6 now that was enjoyable...:lol:

obama-devil.jpg

Carry on with yo liberal spin edthemoron...:lol:

Six Alinsky Rules That Explain Obama’s Words and Deeds

April 5, 2013
By Jack Kerwick

Below are six ideas, six “rules,” that the Godfather of community organizing packs between the covers of Rules, ideas that Obama’s imbibed hook, line, and sinker.

(1). Politics is all about power relations, but to advance one’s power, one must couch one’s positions in the language of morality.

Community organizers are “political realists” who “see the world as it is: an arena of power politics moved primarily by perceived immediate self-interests, where morality is rhetorical rationale for expedient action and self-interest” (12).

(2). There is only three kinds of people in the world: rich and powerful oppressors, the poor and disenfranchised oppressed, and the middle-class whose apathy perpetuates the status quo.

(3). Change is brought about through relentless agitation and “trouble making” of a kind that radically disrupts society as it is.

(4). There can be no conversation between the organizer and his opponents. The latter must be depicted as being evil.

(5). The organizer can never focus on just a single issue. He must move inexhaustibly from one issue to the next.

(6). Taunt one’s opponents to the point that they label you a “dangerous enemy” of “the establishment.”

Again, Obama does not want unity. He wants division.

Obama constantly moves from one divisive issue to the next, from Obamacare to gun-control, from amnesty for illegal immigrants to support for “same-sex marriage.” We see now why this is so.

Obama does not want unity. He wants to keep the country as polarized and disoriented as possible.

To know why Obama speaks and acts as he does, we need to know about Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals.

Six Alinsky Rules That Explain Obama?s Words and Deeds | FrontPage Magazine

Best thing to do with the prick is ignore him till he goes away.......which will be about 3.4 years.

Imagine the damage this trouser-snake will do his last few months in office. If it wasn't for those pathetic Democrats supporting his bull shit he'd be drummed out of office in a matter of months. I wouldn't care if it harelips every black in America, he really needs to go. Problem is, just getting rid of him doesn't solve the problem. The left has bought into this nonsense and they've discovered that it works.

nope.....Alinsky was a LEFTIE.....

all we are doing is adopting some of his political TACTICS......which you guys hate....:lol:
Again you admit the OP is a lie, it is the RIGHT who practice the tactics of Alinksy, while accusing others of doing it. See the chief Alinskyite in my sig. I already exposed the OP using Alinsky's tactic of branding the opposition as "evil" in this very thread!

Listen up you silly jackass, I'v used salunsky rules all the time. I especially like 5 & 6 and I said so many times in this forum. If you look at you're own B/S you're saying obongo and the C hillary are right-wingers, lol. #5 you stupid fvcking a-hole your just pissed off because I get you & yo ilk all wee weed up. #6 now that was enjoyable...:lol:

obama-devil.jpg

So you admit 6 Alinsky rules explain the words and deeds of the Right.
Thank you.

obama-devil.jpg

Thank you.

Not even close, but thank you for playing.

Obama and friends sent out park rangers to shut down sites all over the country in an attempt to cause pain and suffering. It's like Occupy Wall Street is running the White House.

BTW, here in TN we're used to assholes trying to make the voters do what they want. Tennessee's former governor Gov. Sunquist did the same thing when he couldn't get his state income tax. He shut down every park in the state, and he still didn't get what he wanted.

Just ignore the prick and treat him like the freak that he is.

obama-devil.jpg

Thank you.

Not even close, but thank you for playing.

I told edthemoron to carry on with the liberal spin and he/she/it did like a good little sheep/moth...:lol:

Last edited:
The situation is hopeless with Obama. Solutions are not forthcoming because that would go against everything he learned in college. He feels that this is all a game and that it doesn't effect him personally. That's why he enjoys it when others suffer.

Forum List

Back