Six Months of Trump and 70% Say He Hasn't Helped Them Financially

Undoubtedly those who voted for the Big Orange Idiot were really that stupid to believe a Republican would serve those who elected him. The Republicans sole obligation is to the 0.1%.

Big Orange thoroughly fooled the millions who did vote for him, but there were 3 million more voters who saw him for the liar he is, which handed the popular vote to Hillary Clinton.

So, anyone complaining that the Big Orange Idiot hasn't helped them financially had their expectations set way, way too high.

The failure of the GOP to replace Obamacare with a massive tax cut for the super-rich is the best average Americans can hope for, from the Big Orange Idiot and the Republican majority in congress. In fact, every time the Republicans fail to advance their corrupt agenda, average Americans win.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/07/31/poll-six-months-trump-presidency/23056913/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 141324 View attachment 141325 View attachment 141326

Yes, those who believed Big Orange ever intended to help average Americans, are really, really stupid.

Obama greatly helped the 1% but hurt the 99%, yet you find him wonderful. Why do you love Obama and hate Trump? It is most illogical.

If you look at his record setting job creation, the ACA, his loans to Wall Street and the US auto industry and more that benefited the working class, it's obvious the opposite is true.

The blind hatred of an excellent president because of his skin color is more that racist. It's stupid because you really harm only yourself.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

If you are looking to the president to help you financially, then you are looking in the wrong place.
Why? Obama helped. The auto industry saved, tax cuts, affordable healthcare, equal pay for equal work and so on.

Undoubtedly those who voted for the Big Orange Idiot were really that stupid to believe a Republican would serve those who elected him. The Republicans sole obligation is to the 0.1%.

Big Orange thoroughly fooled the millions who did vote for him, but there were 3 million more voters who saw him for the liar he is, which handed the popular vote to Hillary Clinton.

So, anyone complaining that the Big Orange Idiot hasn't helped them financially had their expectations set way, way too high.

The failure of the GOP to replace Obamacare with a massive tax cut for the super-rich is the best average Americans can hope for, from the Big Orange Idiot and the Republican majority in congress. In fact, every time the Republicans fail to advance their corrupt agenda, average Americans win.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/07/31/poll-six-months-trump-presidency/23056913/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, those who believed Big Orange ever intended to help average Americans, are really, really stupid.

Obama greatly helped the 1% but hurt the 99%, yet you find him wonderful. Why do you love Obama and hate Trump? It is most illogical.

If you look at his record setting job creation, the ACA, his loans to Wall Street and the US auto industry and more that benefited the working class, it's obvious the opposite is true.

The blind hatred of an excellent president because of his skin color is more that racist. It's stupid because you really harm only yourself.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

My 14 year old daughter could have helped you with $10 trillion of other people's money.
The Hussein legacy:
1.) DEFER, DEFER, DEFER
2.) The American President with the un-American name

IDK but my 401K has been shooting up like an active volcano
Don't worry, by the time Trump finishes isolating the US from the rest of the world and ending all our trade agreements, it won't be. It will be like the tail end of the Bush administration. Déjà vu.

I became wealthy with the constant threats of frivolous gun control laws... thanks obama.:dance:
You should be thanking the NRA and the GOP, not Obama. What's wrong with you?

Obama's Gun Record Basically Consists Of Expanding Gun Owners' Rights
:itsok:
No so fast jack weed, his executive orders on ammo regulations, such as shutting down lead smelters and firearm manufacturers being shut out of good business loans and grants tell another story. Yep, Barry was and is a corrupt shit stain to the core...

he never promised to be Santa Clause unlike obama
he did for the one percent.

nope stop your lying

although obama surely paid his respects to the one percent

which too he is a member of

I despise Trump and consider him to be the least suited person ever to be president

But I have done well financially for the last six months

My wifes 401K went from losing to increasing, still is.

Why were you losing?

The market went from 6800 to 19,000 under Obama
How did you miss out?
purple lipped jug head had all the investors and business people scared to spend, like I said before. Under jug head, everyone I knew that had a 401k was losing.

So, how many Americans were helped financially in the fiorst 7 months of any administration?

Why were you losing?

The market went from 6800 to 19,000 under Obama
How did you miss out?
The purple lipped jug head had people afraid to spend money and invest. Proven by the fact when Trump was elected, the gloves came off and the market took off. Deny it all you want, but it's a fact.

Forum List

Back