Six Months of Trump and 70% Say He Hasn't Helped Them Financially

6 whole months....of endless DNC Obstruction, Non-Existent Russia Collusion Witch Hunting, and a seditious Washington Establishment GOP that never liked Trump working to ensure his agenda fails...

I guess he hasn't been able to help them yet.

My wifes 401K went from losing to increasing, still is.

Why were you losing?

The market went from 6800 to 19,000 under Obama
How did you miss out?
purple lipped jug head had all the investors and business people scared to spend, like I said before. Under jug head, everyone I knew that had a 401k was losing.

The market went from 6800 to 19000..... How stupid do you have to be to lose money?

If investors were afraid to spend, why did the stock market go up 150% ?
Why did the real estate market go up?

I became wealthy with the constant threats of frivolous gun control laws... thanks obama.:dance:
You should be thanking the NRA and the GOP, not Obama. What's wrong with you?

Obama's Gun Record Basically Consists Of Expanding Gun Owners' Rights
:itsok:
No so fast jack weed, his executive orders on ammo regulations, such as shutting down lead smelters and firearm manufacturers being shut out of good business loans and grants tell another story. Yep, Barry was and is a corrupt shit stain to the core...
Uh, what does that have to do with gun owner's rights?

Why is Lead Exposure Dangerous? (with pictures)

Basic Information about Lead Air Pollution | US EPA

My wifes 401K went from losing to increasing, still is.

Why were you losing?

The market went from 6800 to 19,000 under Obama
How did you miss out?
purple lipped jug head had all the investors and business people scared to spend, like I said before. Under jug head, everyone I knew that had a 401k was losing.

The market went from 6800 to 19000..... How stupid do you have to be to lose money?

If investors were afraid to spend, why did the stock market go up 150% ?
Why did the real estate market go up?
The stock market is a game for rich people.

It's still too early.

Despite what his followers might think, Trump is President, not God.

These things take time. He can't just wave his hand and make things happen.

Undoubtedly those who voted for the Big Orange Idiot were really that stupid to believe a Republican would serve those who elected him. The Republicans sole obligation is to the 0.1%.

Big Orange thoroughly fooled the millions who did vote for him, but there were 3 million more voters who saw him for the liar he is, which handed the popular vote to Hillary Clinton.

So, anyone complaining that the Big Orange Idiot hasn't helped them financially had their expectations set way, way too high.

The failure of the GOP to replace Obamacare with a massive tax cut for the super-rich is the best average Americans can hope for, from the Big Orange Idiot and the Republican majority in congress. In fact, every time the Republicans fail to advance their corrupt agenda, average Americans win.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/07/31/poll-six-months-trump-presidency/23056913/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 141324 View attachment 141325 View attachment 141326

Yes, those who believed Big Orange ever intended to help average Americans, are really, really stupid.

Undoubtedly those who voted for the Big Orange Idiot were really that stupid to believe a Republican would serve those who elected him. The Republicans sole obligation is to the 0.1%.

Big Orange thoroughly fooled the millions who did vote for him, but there were 3 million more voters who saw him for the liar he is, which handed the popular vote to Hillary Clinton.

So, anyone complaining that the Big Orange Idiot hasn't helped them financially had their expectations set way, way too high.

The failure of the GOP to replace Obamacare with a massive tax cut for the super-rich is the best average Americans can hope for, from the Big Orange Idiot and the Republican majority in congress. In fact, every time the Republicans fail to advance their corrupt agenda, average Americans win.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/07/31/poll-six-months-trump-presidency/23056913/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, those who believed Big Orange ever intended to help average Americans, are really, really stupid.

70 percent of who? Worthless leftist traitors such as yourself? It's only lazy ass libstains - such as yourself - that need an elected president to make them financially successful. Good luck FOOL.

I became wealthy with the constant threats of frivolous gun control laws... thanks obama.:dance:
You should be thanking the NRA and the GOP, not Obama. What's wrong with you?

Obama's Gun Record Basically Consists Of Expanding Gun Owners' Rights
:itsok:
No so fast jack weed, his executive orders on ammo regulations, such as shutting down lead smelters and firearm manufacturers being shut out of good business loans and grants tell another story. Yep, Barry was and is a corrupt shit stain to the core...
Uh, what does that have to do with gun owner's rights?

Why is Lead Exposure Dangerous? (with pictures)

Basic Information about Lead Air Pollution | US EPA
Bullets...

Anyone with stocks, which is near every employed person, has profited off of the stock market.
So yes, they have seen financial results from Trumps election.

Grampa Murked U Most Americans don't own stocks.

Now Trump's new immigration proposal aims at taking good paying jobs away from Americans. That's okay though because he's making sure there a lot really crappy, low paid, back breaking, menial labor for Americans.

Right now, there is produce rotting in American fields and family farms are facing the inevitable loss of their farms.

More winning?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Now Trump's new immigration proposal aims at taking good paying jobs away from Americans. That's okay though because he's making sure there a lot really crappy, low paid, back breaking, menial labor for Americans.

Right now, there is produce rotting in American fields and family farms are facing the inevitable loss of their farms.

More winning?

I see you're drinking the Democrat koolaid as you sit firmly planted on the plantation porch.

I feel sorry for idiots like you.

More winning?

I see you're drinking the Democrat koolaid as you sit firmly planted on the plantation porch.

Instead of childish insults, can you back up your claim that nearly every every employed person in the US has stocks?

More winning?

Instead of childish insults, can you back up your claim that nearly every every employed person in the US has stocks?

401k & other types of retirement.

And the green card plan will reduce the legal immigrants thereby increasing available jobs.

Now have another glass of koolaid son

More winning?

And the green card plan will reduce the legal immigrants thereby increasing available jobs.

It will increase low paid jobs while giving high paid jobs to immigrants.

Trump always hires foreigners though so no surprise.

He is also cutting education for Americans so they can't qualify for the jobs he want to give to foreigners.

Why?

More winning?

It will increase low paid jobs while giving high paid jobs to immigrants.

Trump always hires foreigners though so no surprise.

He is also cutting education for Americans so they can't qualify for the jobs he want to give to foreigners.

Why?

You have a choice to help one segment.

Plan A
Stop low skilled entrance to help the poorest Americans but possibly impact those with skill sets they can market.

Plan B
Stop high skilled entrance and ensure that the poor have even more competition for the no skill jobs.

Now please share some more liberal stupidity with us.

100% of Hillary Clinton's are not POTUS.

That's a stat that is important.

Trump, inherited Obamas bull market ..

when Repeal/replace FAILED the market went up ...

Forum List

Back