Six Months of Trump and 70% Say He Hasn't Helped Them Financially

Undoubtedly those who voted for the Big Orange Idiot were really that stupid to believe a Republican would serve those who elected him. The Republicans sole obligation is to the 0.1%.

Big Orange thoroughly fooled the millions who did vote for him, but there were 3 million more voters who saw him for the liar he is, which handed the popular vote to Hillary Clinton.

So, anyone complaining that the Big Orange Idiot hasn't helped them financially had their expectations set way, way too high.

The failure of the GOP to replace Obamacare with a massive tax cut for the super-rich is the best average Americans can hope for, from the Big Orange Idiot and the Republican majority in congress. In fact, every time the Republicans fail to advance their corrupt agenda, average Americans win.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/07/31/poll-six-months-trump-presidency/23056913/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 141324 View attachment 141325 View attachment 141326

Yes, those who believed Big Orange ever intended to help average Americans, are really, really stupid.

he never promised to be Santa Clause unlike obama
he did for the one percent.

Undoubtedly those who voted for the Big Orange Idiot were really that stupid to believe a Republican would serve those who elected him. The Republicans sole obligation is to the 0.1%.

Big Orange thoroughly fooled the millions who did vote for him, but there were 3 million more voters who saw him for the liar he is, which handed the popular vote to Hillary Clinton.

So, anyone complaining that the Big Orange Idiot hasn't helped them financially had their expectations set way, way too high.

The failure of the GOP to replace Obamacare with a massive tax cut for the super-rich is the best average Americans can hope for, from the Big Orange Idiot and the Republican majority in congress. In fact, every time the Republicans fail to advance their corrupt agenda, average Americans win.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/07/31/poll-six-months-trump-presidency/23056913/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, those who believed Big Orange ever intended to help average Americans, are really, really stupid.

I have yet to receive my Trump phone and I'm mad as hell about it!
Insist on a fine, Capital phone from a One Percenter.

Hmm, so its Obamas fault I'm not rich right now then? He never helped me financially either. No polititions has really.
Only a degree from Trump U can make a person rich.....

Can I have $500.00?
NO...............you have to go to court and sue Trump is he ripped you off...take a number there are 4000 ahead of you

That's why I need the $500.00. That and some beef jerky.
Pistachio nuts, can't go wrong with pistachio nuts...

plastics

Only a degree from Trump U can make a person rich.....

Can I have $500.00?
NO...............you have to go to court and sue Trump is he ripped you off...take a number there are 4000 ahead of you

That's why I need the $500.00. That and some beef jerky.
Pistachio nuts, can't go wrong with pistachio nuts...

plastics
Oh the scourge of that word....Lighter though..

Trump can't fix Obama's economy in 6 months. It'll take much longer than that.

Six Months of Trump and 70% Say He Hasn't Helped Them Financially

Because they are busy doing something else:

5070-1501503651-075e2a07e4814c39d6587c0da76391c7.gif

If you are looking to the president to help you financially, then you are looking in the wrong place.

If you are looking to the president to help you financially, then you are looking in the wrong place.
Why? Obama helped. The auto industry saved, tax cuts, affordable healthcare, equal pay for equal work and so on.

I became wealthy with the constant threats of frivolous gun control laws... thanks obama.:dance:

Yes but don't lose sight of the big picture.

That's an insulting picture. We has the same thing occur against Harper when he won the election, someone painted him naked and of course the media loved it. Pretty low brow if you ask me and I don't support either side doing this sort of thing as it takes away from issues and turns it into mud slinging.

One important information to note however which I think does speak to the political differences and philosophy, notice the difference in reaction with the Clinton statue. If those on the left who don't share your views, they will go after your expression, unlike many on the Right who will fight and die for your liberty to have them (not to suggest there aren't those on the left who would fight as well, but far too many operate in the manner this video exposes):

Naked Hillary Clinton Statue Triggers Left Wing Regressives

Only Liberals expect the President and government to lead them through life. BUT here's some free enlightenment anyhoo.
Jobs...UP
Consumer confidence / spending....UP
Real estate values...UP
Stock market....UP
Deportations of third world filth....UP
illegal immigration....DOWN
High quality REAL American's feel confident in government again while the piece of shits continue to piss their pants and feel like the piece of shits they actually are...haha...I could go on and on...this guy is absolutely KILLIN' IT and our whackos, criminals, illegals and bottom feeders can't stand it....hahaha

Forum List

Back