Six years later:

obama_zpsc5ba7808.jpg

Six years later, and the black community is worse off than it was, seething with anger, about to explode, because they didn't get jack-shit from "their black President", and once again, they are being played by the "BLAME IT ON WHITEY CROWD".

Nothing new under the sun.

The racial disparity isn't Obama's fault, it is the failed War on Drugs combined with a bored police force on a national scale, because the crime rate nationally has dropped.
In the 1990s the cops on Staten Island would have cared less if someone was selling cigarettes on the street. They had murders in Times Square to deal with.

Then there's this from the uber-conservative Forbes magazine:
From Forbes: Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs, Growth And Investing
9/05/2014 @ 3:46PM

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) today issued America’s latest jobs report covering August. And it’s a disappointment. The economy created an additional 142,000 jobs last month. After six consecutive months over 200,000, most pundits expected the string to continue, including ADP which just yesterday said 204,000 jobs were created in August.

One month variation does not change a trend

Even though the plus-200,000 monthly string was broken (unless revised upward at a future date,) unemployment did continue to decline and is now reported at only 6.1%. Jobless claims were just over 300,000; lowest since 2007. Despite the lower than expected August jobs number, America will create about 2.5 million new jobs in 2014.

And that is great news.

Back in May, 2013 (15 months ago) the Dow was out of its recession doldrums and hitting new highs. I asked readers if Obama could, economically, be the best modern President? Through discussion of that question, the number one issue raised by readers was whether the stock market was a good economic barometer for judging “best.” Many complained that the measure they were watching was jobs – and that too many people were still looking for work.

To put this week’s jobs report in economic perspective I reached out to Bob Deitrick, CEO of Polaris Financial Partners and author of Bulls, Bears and the Ballot Box (which I profiled in October, 2012 just before the election) for some explanation. Since then Polaris’ investor newsletters have consistently been the best predictor of economic performance. Better than all the major investment houses.

This is the best private sector jobs creation performance in American history.
unemployment-reagan-v-obama.jpg

Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs Growth And Investing - Forbes

Of course...work force participation is lower now than at any time since the Middle Jurassic epoch...

Right. That would explain why 326,000 jobs were created last month. Oh not...

Eight trillion in new debt a healthcare law forced down our throats with lies and deception thank you Jonathon Gruber Islamic terrorist back on the rise the worst labor participation rate since Carter stagnant wages for workers and Americas power and influence on the decline. I think we know who should feel like the dumbass.

Six years later, and the black community is worse off than it was, seething with anger, about to explode, because they didn't get jack-shit from "their black President", and once again, they are being played by the "BLAME IT ON WHITEY CROWD".

The racial disparity isn't Obama's fault, it is the failed War on Drugs combined with a bored police force on a national scale, because the crime rate nationally has dropped.
In the 1990s the cops on Staten Island would have cared less if someone was selling cigarettes on the street. They had murders in Times Square to deal with.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) today issued America’s latest jobs report covering August. And it’s a disappointment. The economy created an additional 142,000 jobs last month. After six consecutive months over 200,000, most pundits expected the string to continue, including ADP which just yesterday said 204,000 jobs were created in August.

Even though the plus-200,000 monthly string was broken (unless revised upward at a future date,) unemployment did continue to decline and is now reported at only 6.1%. Jobless claims were just over 300,000; lowest since 2007. Despite the lower than expected August jobs number, America will create about 2.5 million new jobs in 2014.

And that is great news.

Back in May, 2013 (15 months ago) the Dow was out of its recession doldrums and hitting new highs. I asked readers if Obama could, economically, be the best modern President? Through discussion of that question, the number one issue raised by readers was whether the stock market was a good economic barometer for judging “best.” Many complained that the measure they were watching was jobs – and that too many people were still looking for work.

To put this week’s jobs report in economic perspective I reached out to Bob Deitrick, CEO of Polaris Financial Partners and author of Bulls, Bears and the Ballot Box (which I profiled in October, 2012 just before the election) for some explanation. Since then Polaris’ investor newsletters have consistently been the best predictor of economic performance. Better than all the major investment houses.

Of course...work force participation is lower now than at any time since the Middle Jurassic epoch...

pic_corner_120514_fred1.jpg

Eight trillion in new debt a healthcare law forced down our throats with lies and deception thank you Jonathon Gruber Islamic terrorist back on the rise the worst labor participation rate since Carter stagnant wages for workers and Americas power and influence on the decline. I think we know who should feel like the dumbass.

Right, that would explain the lack of terrorist attacks on American soil, the 326,000 jobs created last month, the steady drop in the unemployment rate, the rise in worker salaries this year (though why a conservative brings this up considering the drop in worker wages is largely due to conservatives policies), and the fact that we have Asian, Arab and European allies cooperating with us on several fronts. Who's the dumbass now?

Six years later and every sacrifice made in Iraq has been wasted; US interests have been hit by terrorists on the anniversary of 9-11; the Cold War has been regenerated; blacks are more segregated now than since pre-civil rights days; my home is out $50,000 in disposable income; Americans are being forced against their wills to acquiesce to and subsidize like-gendered people in the name of their weird sexual desires; lighting my home in the ambience of my choice is illegal...

Six years later and every sacrifice made in Iraq has been wasted; US interests have been hit by terrorists on the anniversary of 9-11; the Cold War has been regenerated; blacks are more segregated now than since pre-civil rights days; my home is out $50,000 in disposable income; Americans are being forced against their wills to acquiesce to and subsidize like-gendered people in the name of their weird sexual desires; lighting my home in the ambience of my choice is illegal...

Well, none of that is correct. Try again.

Right, that would explain the lack of terrorist attacks on American soil, the 326,000 jobs created last month, the steady drop in the unemployment rate, the rise in worker salaries this year (though why a conservative brings this up considering the drop in worker wages is largely due to conservatives policies), and the fact that we have Asian, Arab and European allies cooperating with us on several fronts. Who's the dumbass now?
You have ISIS which is simply Al-Qaeda under a new name controlling large sections of the middle east the drop in the unemployment is largely due to people dropping out of the workforce. What rise in workers salaries are you referring to also what conservative policies are you referring to as no conservative economic policies have been enacted in the last six years? Exactly what are these Asian, Arab, and European allies cooperating with us on? Stopping ISIS, stopping Iran from creating nukes getting Russia out of Ukraine very little progress on any of those the dumbass is the same as it was when I posted my original response and it will the same if I feel the need to post another one.

And that is great news.

So we can:

1. Abolish welfare
2. Cut back on food stamps (seems I read somewhere that there are a record number of people on them).
3. Stop the minimum wage discussion (or were these min wage jobs).
4. Look for the deficit to turn around.
5. Expect more mexicans to cross the border (hey...the jobs are back).

etc.
etc.
etc.

Pity the poor GOP. Dow, record levels, employment, numbers getting better and better, both in rate of pay and number of job openings. Illegal immagration, fewer illegals here than in 2008 when Bush was President. All the GOP has left is "psst, there's a black man in the White House!".

All that can be said after 8 years under Bush.... Guess that makes Bush a great President or is your list only for the mentally retarded bots?

And that is great news.

So we can:

1. Abolish welfare
2. Cut back on food stamps (seems I read somewhere that there are a record number of people on them).
3. Stop the minimum wage discussion (or were these min wage jobs).
4. Look for the deficit to turn around.
5. Expect more mexicans to cross the border (hey...the jobs are back).

etc.
etc.
etc.

Straw man.

And that is great news.

Oh, perhaps that would explain this then:

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Forum List

Back