🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sketchy firm behind Trump Dossier is Stalling Investigators

Last edited:
It is being handled, have you not noticed?

I've noticed. The lot of you need to be put back in a crib. Whining and crying and bitching and pouting. Apparently, Wry, Trump being president is something you can't handle.

I don't whine, cry, bitch or pout - I post opinion based on my observations - empirical evidence, and avoid ad homines. I do call assholes, assholes when they prove to be. Try a little harder to be substantive and you will get a substantive response. Otherwise you will prove yourself to be just one more echo from the chamber of fools

Your attempts to sound objective and unbiased are failing miserably. I've been debating politics on this board for a while now, and I know when people like you are putting on a facade.

I just posted empirical evidence, which you completely ignored. You aren't interested in facts Wry, just your own interpretations of them.

Moving along.

Posting the latest form of character assassination, a lie of omission with no probative evidence at all that the motive of the shooter was a product of hateful rhetoric by the Democrats.

Um, I guess reading isn't one of your strongsuits...

Take it from fake news central, if not from me:

James T. Hodgkinson: Bernie Sanders supporter, strongly anti-Trump - CNN.com

Millions were supporters of Sen. Sanders, and one data point in an outliar (a person or thing differing from all other members of a particular group or set).

My reading is quite good, and my comprehension is too. Maybe you need to look up ad hominem, and you might avoid being a bore, or worse.

Posting the latest form of character assassination, a lie of omission with no probative evidence at all that the motive of the shooter was a product of hateful rhetoric by the Democrats.

Um, I guess reading isn't one of your strongsuits...

Take it from fake news central, if not from me:

James T. Hodgkinson: Bernie Sanders supporter, strongly anti-Trump - CNN.com

Millions were supporters of Sen. Sanders, and one data point in an outliar (a person or thing differing from all other members of a particular group or set).

My reading is quite good, and my comprehension is too. Maybe you need to look up ad hominem, and you might avoid being a bore, or worse.

You're lecturing me on argumentative fallacies instead of presenting an actual argument. So, where is it? Or do you have one?

Are you defending this guy Wry Catcher? Are you defending a man who tried to assassinate elected members of Congress? Do I need to tell you how bad that looks for you?

this would all go away if the clintons were president.

No, I don't think it would. Bill was the only Clinton anyone liked. Hillary was the annoying little brother he had to drag along. Bill lost all his thunder when a real half black guy ran and won the presidential election.
Yet she still won the popular vote

AGAIN with the popular VOTE from Calif and New York! Please here are the facts OK?
Trump evidently knew more than Hillary i.e. it is the electoral college that votes!
Now once and for all:
California Hillary 8,753,788 Trump 4,483,810
New York Hillary 4,556,124 Trump 2,819,534
Total those two states:
Hillary 13,309,912 Trump 7,303,344
NOW here is where it counted!
Nationally: Hillary got 65,844,610 oh wow she won more popular votes!
Trump 62,979,636 oh how sad!
WAIT WAIT...
Subtract NY/Calif total votes from both and you get:
Trump 55,676,292
Hillary: 52,534,698
SO Trump won the POPULAR vote when subtracting the totally Democrat states of NY/Calif!
So Trump knew he couldn't compete in Calif/NY so he concentrated on the rest of US!
Trump the consummate marketeer KNEW his market!
Case closed!

No, I don't think it would. Bill was the only Clinton anyone liked. Hillary was the annoying little brother he had to drag along. Bill lost all his thunder when a real half black guy ran and won the presidential election.

In California which is a lib mecca anyway.
you mean where Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger were from? Have you ever been to California?

Yes, and those people who voted for reagan have all left. Now you have a coastal belt of extreme progressives and the rest of the State which is conservative. California has been driving the producers of wealth away for over 25 years now. The State is going to implode and soon.

She won the battle but not the war. Handle it.

It is being handled, have you not noticed? The resistance movement is a true grass roots movement, and if the far right advances their version of reform for health care and taxes in America it will grow within every demographic in the nation, notwithstanding the biddable men and women who can't think for themselves and parrot the usual RW Propaganda. Some people can be fooled all of the time, most of us are immune to lies, half-truths, rumors and innuendos of he power elites.

Yeah, your "resistance" hasn't won you many elections, has it? Your "resistance" sent a man on a near murderous rampage at a Republican baseball practice. The "resistance" is a faulty, dangerous message; it endears more hatred and holds back any progress you're wanting to make. But please, go on, keep resisting.

Seriously, you resist more than Doc Brown's flux capacitor. He could of hooked you up to the DeLorean and he wouldn't have needed to go 88 miles per hour.

You can't convince me or anyone else with posts such as this. Posting the latest form of character assassination, a lie of omission with no probative evidence at all that the motive of the shooter was a product of hateful rhetoric by the Democrats.

You wonder why I call it a lie of omission, I do so because you ignore the hate generated by the conservative right which influenced Eric Rudolph and Scott Roeder. A much more linear line than this most recent event.

Hypocrisy is never the best course to follow.

And yet it seems to be your mantra. Funny that.

In California which is a lib mecca anyway.
you mean where Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger were from? Have you ever been to California?

Yes, that same CA. I've been numerous times. One of the prettiest states I've been to.

Oh is it ever. And it doesn't matter which way you look at it either. Start in the south and run the PCH all the way north, I recommend bringing a fishing rod. Also, some of the hands down BEST pheasant hunting I ever experienced was right outside Sacramento. Deer ? Hogs? I'll put it this way, Texas would come in around number 59-50 if the hunting were ever compared. Oh, that wishing tackle, I would bring along one heavy inshore set up dedicated to bank fishing on the bottem and a light spinning set up and or a fly rod. Depending on the time of year Stirgin and salmon are two game fish worth the trip for..

Cali doesnt even make the top ten....
Top 10 Places to Deer Hunt in the United States

How man you gotta go! Todd valley, shit forest hill device all the way up to China springs into Nevada. And hogs! None of this domestic stock like here and east of the Mississippi, they have real live DNA tested Russian boar. They are the wild swine that the domestic pigs running lose here are famous for.

AGAIN with the popular VOTE from Calif and New York! Please here are the facts OK?
Trump evidently knew more than Hillary i.e. it is the electoral college that votes!
Now once and for all:
California Hillary 8,753,788 Trump 4,483,810
New York Hillary 4,556,124 Trump 2,819,534
Total those two states:
Hillary 13,309,912 Trump 7,303,344
NOW here is where it counted!
Nationally: Hillary got 65,844,610 oh wow she won more popular votes!
Trump 62,979,636 oh how sad!
WAIT WAIT...
Subtract NY/Calif total votes from both and you get:
Trump 55,676,292
Hillary: 52,534,698
SO Trump won the POPULAR vote when subtracting the totally Democrat states of NY/Calif!
So Trump knew he couldn't compete in Calif/NY so he concentrated on the rest of US!
Trump the consummate marketeer KNEW his market!
Case closed!

Bu bu, bu! Resist.?!

It is being handled, have you not noticed? The resistance movement is a true grass roots movement, and if the far right advances their version of reform for health care and taxes in America it will grow within every demographic in the nation, notwithstanding the biddable men and women who can't think for themselves and parrot the usual RW Propaganda. Some people can be fooled all of the time, most of us are immune to lies, half-truths, rumors and innuendos of he power elites.

Yeah, your "resistance" hasn't won you many elections, has it? Your "resistance" sent a man on a near murderous rampage at a Republican baseball practice. The "resistance" is a faulty, dangerous message; it endears more hatred and holds back any progress you're wanting to make. But please, go on, keep resisting.

Seriously, you resist more than Doc Brown's flux capacitor. He could of hooked you up to the DeLorean and he wouldn't have needed to go 88 miles per hour.

You can't convince me or anyone else with posts such as this. Posting the latest form of character assassination, a lie of omission with no probative evidence at all that the motive of the shooter was a product of hateful rhetoric by the Democrats.

You wonder why I call it a lie of omission, I do so because you ignore the hate generated by the conservative right which influenced Eric Rudolph and Scott Roeder. A much more linear line than this most recent event.

Hypocrisy is never the best course to follow.

Meh, Trump won. Pleas cry quietly.

It is being handled, have you not noticed? The resistance movement is a true grass roots movement, and if the far right advances their version of reform for health care and taxes in America it will grow within every demographic in the nation, notwithstanding the biddable men and women who can't think for themselves and parrot the usual RW Propaganda. Some people can be fooled all of the time, most of us are immune to lies, half-truths, rumors and innuendos of the power elites.

Your resistance ain't but a bunch of rich kids who have more of their mommy's money and way to much spare time. The whole 99% really got allot done huh? Made a mess and then were all but forgotten. Same will happen with your resistance.

The democrats are certainly imploding in a most spectacular manner. The dossier exposed as a Democrat manufacture, the travesty of Loretta Lynch, it is all caving in on them.

It had to cave in. That is what a house of cards always does.

Fear not, they will just make up other lies.

which is great if she wanted to be president of venezuela.
Are you saying that Venezuela has a better democracy than the US?

We aren't a democracy you stupid twit.

It also looks like the Brits are heavily involved with this firm. So a foreign nation likely did interfere with the US Election. That nation was Great Britain.

Forum List

Back