Skinny Repeal - and McConnell - FAIL

That was a bat and switch by McConnell.

Democrats reject GOP single-payer amendment - CNNPolitics.com

Simply put, we should have hearings and force the insurance companies to tell us how they can tie the amount they pay providers to what it actually costs the providers to provide a service, or force them to tell us how much on avg it should cost to provide HC to the avg American.

If they can't do that, they need to get out of the HC biz

Simply put, we should have hearings and force the insurance companies to tell us how they can tie the amount they pay providers to what it actually costs the providers to provide a service, or force them to tell us how much on avg it should cost to provide HC to the avg American.

oh the RWs are out in 018 trust me ..

the dems step in, correct all the weak holes in the ACA and if Trumps still around his bloated ego makes him sign a new bill keeping Obamacare staring the Republicans in the face for the rest of their miserable, meaningless little lives ... or a new Democrat POTUS does it ... either way RW's fucked themselves again.

Hilarious how none of the wingnuts in this thread are the least bit pissed at Trump (over the past 2 years) or the Republicans (over the past 8 years) for lying to them repeatedly.

Hilarious how none of the wingnuts in this thread are the least bit pissed at Trump (over the past 2 years) or the Republicans (over the past 8 years) for lying to them repeatedly.

they've got some very serious business to take care of now ..

Investigating Hillary again for the 13th time ...

Interesting trivia...

Lisa Murkowski is only in the Senate because she ran as an independent in 2010 to beat crazy Tea Party guy Joe Miller,
then beat him again in 2016.

oh the RWs are out in 018 trust me ..

the dems step in, correct all the weak holes in the ACA and if Trumps still around his bloated ego makes him sign a new bill keeping Obamacare staring the Republicans in the face for the rest of their miserable, meaningless little lives ... or a new Democrat POTUS does it ... either way RW's fucked themselves again.
LOL

The Republicans who voted to keep Obamacare will be obliterated in the primaries, and the Democrats in those races won't stand a chance.

The Republican Party of old maybe completely useless and on the brink, but the new right is going to tear the Democrats to shreds.

Hilarious how you run away when I point out that your party is nothing but a hate group against white people.

Maybe white people are just getting smarter?

Hilarious how you run away when I point out that your party is nothing but a hate group against white people.

Are you talking about the video you posted? I didn't watch it. It's most likely anecdotal anyway.

This is a forum for debate. Use your words, and data, if you're able.

Are you talking about the video you posted? I didn't watch it. It's most likely anecdotal anyway.

Of course you didn't watch it.

You knew it had to do with the DNC chair election, and that it proved that your entire party is unabashedly anti-white.

The same thing for the video that shows a Democrat official in Maine "joking" to a receptive audience of Democrat voters about the opioid epidemic and depression killing white men.

The same thing for the video showing Pelosi being bigoted to white rural voters for believing in the same things that black Denocrats mostly believe in.

I am absolutely blown away that John McCain told reporters to "wait for the show" for how he votes. I hate you John McCain. You traitor.

Of course you didn't watch it.

You knew it had to do with the DNC chair election, and that it proved that your entire party is unabashedly anti-white.

The same thing for the video that shows a Democrat official in Maine "joking" to a receptive audience of Democrat voters about the opioid epidemic and depression killing white men.

The same thing for the video showing Pelosi being bigoted to white rural voters for believing in the same things that black Denocrats mostly believe in.
Nobody knows this person. You're not very good at this.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back