Slager laughed about "pumping" adrenaline after killing Walter Scott...

The comment had nothing to do with Walter Scott. It is a reaction to the adrenaline. Another fail.

Why was he pumping adrenaline? From drinking a Red Bull for breakfast? Crawl back into your bubble.
Shooting a black guy is like hunting a big game bear for white guys. They are afraid of the Black guy but feel like they have proved their manhood by shooting him. Typical response to fear.
What's it like for the black guys that kill most of the black guys that get shot to death?

Just another day trapped on the plantation, no biggie?

“By the time you get home, it would probably be a good idea to kind of jot down your thoughts on what happened,” the senior officer said. “You know, once the adrenaline quits pumping.”

“It’s pumping,” Slager said, laughing. The senior officer replied: “Oh yeah. Oh yeah.”

Walter Scott shooting officer laughs about adrenaline rush in recording US news The Guardian
I guess you never experienced an real adrenaline kick.

Nervous laughter is nothing but a reaction to the stress of the situation
Coming down off adrenaline, you might say anything, laugh, cry, who knows.

Adrenaline poisoning is what I call it, makes me physically ill, after a real stress situation.

When the adrenaline hits, it is like an out of body experience.

I get extremely calm, and it is like watching myself go through the whatever the crisis is.

Later, when I come down, it is horrible, mentally and physically.

“By the time you get home, it would probably be a good idea to kind of jot down your thoughts on what happened,” the senior officer said. “You know, once the adrenaline quits pumping.”

“It’s pumping,” Slager said, laughing. The senior officer replied: “Oh yeah. Oh yeah.”

Walter Scott shooting officer laughs about adrenaline rush in recording US news The Guardian

Adrenaline poisoning is what I call it, makes me physically ill, after a real stress situation.

I get extremely calm, and it is like watching myself go through the whatever the crisis is.

During a situation I feel time slow down And get that out of body feel too

When coming down from an adrenaline kick I feel nauseated, sweat, get all clammy then I usually get the shakes

I don't talk at all until much much later

During a situation I feel time slow down And get that out of body feel too

When coming down from an adrenaline kick I feel nauseated, sweat, get all clammy then I usually get the shakes

I don't talk at all until much much later

Yeah, I get the shakes big time, when I get away from it.

And you can laugh.

The comment had nothing to do with Walter Scott. It is a reaction to the adrenaline. Another fail.

Why was he pumping adrenaline? From drinking a Red Bull for breakfast? Crawl back into your bubble.
Shooting a black guy is like hunting a big game bear for white guys. They are afraid of the Black guy but feel like they have proved their manhood by shooting him. Typical response to fear.
What's it like for the black guys that kill most of the black guys that get shot to death?

Just another day trapped on the plantation, no biggie?
Probably the same as a white guy shooting another white guy. Just another day on the drug plantation white guys live on.

Shooting a black guy is like hunting a big game bear for white guys.
Thank you for confirming blacks are not human.
I only confirmed white guys fear Black guys and feel like they took out something dangerous. Thanks for admitting you agree.

Weird reactions result from confronting and overcoming super stress (even life and death) situations do lead to an incredible adrenaline rush. I won't condemn Slager for that: it's normal.

But it is not normal to laugh about it. I can't think of any reason why Slager would laugh other than he got a thrill out of the murder.
Do you know why? Good guys laugh for many reasons, not the least is they are alive and the other guy is not. Don't judge Slager because he laughed. Plenty else exists to convict him.

Weird reactions result from confronting and overcoming super stress (even life and death) situations do lead to an incredible adrenaline rush. I won't condemn Slager for that: it's normal.

But it is not normal to laugh about it. I can't think of any reason why Slager would laugh other than he got a thrill out of the murder.
Do you know why? Good guys laugh for many reasons, not the least is they are alive and the other guy is not. Don't judge Slager because he laughed. Plenty else exists to convict him.

I am not going to automatically give him a pass either.

Cop Michael Slager recorded laughing after Walter Scott kill - NY Daily News

South Carolina cop Michael Slager laughed about his “pumping” adrenaline shortly after he gunned down an unarmed black man, a new recording revealed.

The North Charleston patrolman talked to a senior cop about what to expect after he fired five rounds into Walter Scott’s back in the deadly April 4 shooting.

The senior officer suggested he jot down his thoughts once his adrenaline stopped pumping.

“It’s pumping,” Slager said with a laugh.

I'm assuming this took place before he realized his lie had been caught on a cell phone camera. I doubt Scott's family was laughing, and now neither is Slager. :thup:
Let's see who's laughing and at who after the GJ rules. You won't be I'm sure of it.
I'm still laughing at the fucking morons who bought into the MSM lies about both the Zimmerman and the Tree Dweller simian sub-human 'Big Mike' face-plants.
Still wearing your "Hand's Up Don't Shoot' T-shirts fool?

South Carolina cop Michael Slager laughed about his “pumping” adrenaline shortly after he gunned down an unarmed black man, a new recording revealed.

The North Charleston patrolman talked to a senior cop about what to expect after he fired five rounds into Walter Scott’s back in the deadly April 4 shooting.

The senior officer suggested he jot down his thoughts once his adrenaline stopped pumping.

I'm assuming this took place before he realized his lie had been caught on a cell phone camera. I doubt Scott's family was laughing, and now neither is Slager. :thup:

Its the lies these murdering cops use to get off the hook that makes them look bad.

Its the lies these murdering cops use to get off the hook that makes them look bad.
Need a mint? It's morons like you who perpetuate your stupid delusions that are getting violent thug negroes killed. By all means. "After you get into a physical fight with a cop try to run away."
Please continue though. Did I say please?
You'll never have what it takes to be a PO. You have a 'problem' with any form or authority. You never accomplished shit in school. You're a little fucking angry weasel.
Enjoy your very limited choices in life. Don't spend too much time making believe you will ever have fuck all in life. Have I pretty much nailed it pal? Don't blame the authority figures like the cops and employers and school officials. Blame your mother for not breast feeding you. She didn't want to because she never loved you.

One of those police state cops, who probably couldn't get into the military/national guard or just dropped out, then decided to take it out on the rest of America. Visit DC, and try to park, and you will find plenty of his type.

Where did this mindless imbecile Scott think he was running to ? F...ing retard.

That being said, the officer should be jailed for a very, very long time.

Slager might have been laughing then but i bet he aint laughing now....He thought he could shoot a man down like a hunted animal and he would be home that night with his family like nothing happened.

Forum List

Back