Sleep naked?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
I always have. The few times I've tried to wear something to sleep in, it felt like I was being hog tied, very claustrophobic.

Mostly, I just don't like clothes, am nude as much as possible during the day and I like the way it feels in bed.

So, what do you wear, or not, to bed?

5 Ways Sleeping Naked Can Benefit You | The Mind Unleashed

Read the 5 reasons at the link.

sleepinggg.jpg

I always have. The few times I've tried to wear something to sleep in, it felt like I was being hog tied, very claustrophobic.

Mostly, I just don't like clothes, am nude as much as possible during the day and I like the way it feels in bed.

So, what do you wear, or not, to bed?

5 Ways Sleeping Naked Can Benefit You | The Mind Unleashed

Read the 5 reasons at the link.

sleepinggg.jpg

Not since we had kids (first in 1974). Now I'm wear boxers in the spring, summer and fall, and PJ's in the winter.

Panties and maybe a tshirt. Sometimes I wake up all twisted up in the tshirt and take it off. Once in a blue moon I will wear a loose fitting sports bra with panties and sleep in that.

I'm too afraid something bad will happen and I will be caught nekkid while either shooting someone or trying to get the dogs and hubby and roomies out of a burning house.

Panties and maybe a tshirt. Sometimes I wake up all twisted up in the tshirt and take it off. Once in a blue moon I will wear a loose fitting sports bra with panties and sleep in that.

I'm too afraid something bad will happen and I will be caught nekkid while either shooting someone or trying to get the dogs and hubby and roomies out of a burning house.

Gracie, you may shoot me whenever you wish; as long as you have something like that on.

Some fat old guy sleeps naked and wants reassurance, how fucking pathetic.

Liberals are so sad!

Liberals are so sad!

^^^^ Some old fat guy trolls threads on the internet to make himself feel important.

How funny!

Hey, if you want to know that Luddly sleeps naked, that's your problem. In fact you could PM him about you two getting together.

Just don't put your hands between two pillows.

Liberals are so sad!

^^^^ Some old fat guy trolls threads on the internet to make himself feel important.

How funny!

Hey, if you want to know that Luddly sleeps naked, that's your problem. In fact you could PM him about you two getting together.

[MENTION=23516]Papageorgio[/MENTION]

Hmmm ... You've viciously attacked me multiple threads.

Looks like I've got a new fan.

:lmao:

Liberals are so sad!

How funny!

I'll just admit it right here - Luddy is the "big spoon" and I'm the "little one".

Well, now that we have that out of the way...

How funny!

[MENTION=23516]Papageorgio[/MENTION]

Hmmm ... You've viciously attacked me multiple threads.

Looks like I've got a new fan.

:lmao:

People do that when you kick their ass in a thread and can't get over it.

I think it's kind of cute.

I like to drape Myself with a redhead when I sleep. Unless its mid-summer, which means I drape Myself with a hot redhead with the A/C going....

6 Reasons You Should Sleep Naked

470_2570618.jpg

A recent study showed that less than 10 percent of Americans sleep in the buff. Whaa? Not only is it dead sexy, experts swear naked sleep is actually good for you. We asked them to spill on the top reasons you should ditch those pajamas for good.
By Natasha Burton

1. You'll Air Out Your Hoo-Ha
Jennifer Landa, MD, author of The Sex Drive Solution for Women, says that sleeping naked can be healthier for your private parts. While it's totally normal to have yeast and bacteria down there, the warm environment can sometimes cause an overgrowth. One way to prevent infections is to "air it out" and go commando.

2. You'll Sleep Better
While you might like being cozy and warm at night, it's actually important to have a cooler environment when you sleep, says Lisa Shives, MD, who sits on the National Sleep Foundation's board of directors. "Your body temp progressively declines as you sleep, which is a natural tendency of the body, so being too warm with heavy PJs and blankets can disrupt that." Sleeping naked, she says, can help your body stay cool.

3. You'll Look Hotter
According to naturopath Natasha Turner, best-selling author of The Hormone Diet, being too warm at night disrupts the release of melatonin and growth hormone-your main anti-aging hormones-into your body. "As your body temperature drops, growth hormone is released and works its regenerative magic," she says. And that keeps your skin and hair looking awesome.

4. You'll Lose Belly Fat
Sleeping naked helps you sleep more soundly, which will allow your levels of the stress hormone cortisol to decrease as you rest, keeping your energy and hunger levels in check, Turner says. When your sleep is disrupted, your cortisol will be too high when your alarm goes off, making you more likely to wake up hungry for comfort foods-and more likely to overeat them....

https://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/6-reasons-sleep-naked-221500649.html

Last edited:
Sleeping nude is best. No constricting pressure points or pinches so less likely to toss and turn. Plus, and most importantly, you warm up a whole lot faster as your warm skin warms the sheets and blankets quicker when directly against them and not being blocked by clothing. Why everyone who's taken wilderness survival training knows to warm people who fall into cold water nude. Body to body is very warm.

Am a dues-paying member of the American Sunbathing Association.

I like to drape Myself with a redhead when I sleep. Unless its mid-summer, which means I drape Myself with a hot redhead with the A/C going....

All women are hot to me.
I can dissuade you of that notions......lol But I'll spare the other visitors to this thread unlike an unnamed NLT who burned out My libido with an img in another thread.....bastard.

Forum List

Back