Sleep naked?

I always have. The few times I've tried to wear something to sleep in, it felt like I was being hog tied, very claustrophobic.

Mostly, I just don't like clothes, am nude as much as possible during the day and I like the way it feels in bed.

So, what do you wear, or not, to bed?

5 Ways Sleeping Naked Can Benefit You | The Mind Unleashed

Read the 5 reasons at the link.

No need to read anything... the only things I get dressed for is work, shopping and dinner at a restaurant.

www.sunnier.com

Minor drawback to nudist lifestyles of course is sex. When you're naked all the time, trying to arrouse your lover showing some skin doesn't work as easily as in clothed-society. :) Of course, what you might expect is often how it goes - we add clothes to be sexier. I'm so comfortable naked and natural that when I've had relationships I noticed I was much more aroused when my lover put something on then showed some skin, than when they were completely naked already. :)

Never been a fan. Unless it's ungodly hot out, it feels unnatural even sleeping without a shirt on.

I can't sleep without blankets either. I guess I just like to bundle up. lol

I always have. The few times I've tried to wear something to sleep in, it felt like I was being hog tied, very claustrophobic.

Mostly, I just don't like clothes, am nude as much as possible during the day and I like the way it feels in bed.

So, what do you wear, or not, to bed?

5 Ways Sleeping Naked Can Benefit You | The Mind Unleashed

Read the 5 reasons at the link.

No need to read anything... the only things I get dressed for is work, shopping and dinner at a restaurant.

Sunnier Palms Nudist Park - Home3

At my pagan camp, clothing is entirely optional. Haven't been in a while. Miss that place....

^^^^ Some old fat guy trolls threads on the internet to make himself feel important.

How funny!

Hey, if you want to know that Luddly sleeps naked, that's your problem. In fact you could PM him about you two getting together.

Just don't put your hands between two pillows.

[MENTION=23516]Papageorgio[/MENTION]

Hmmm ... You've viciously attacked me multiple threads.

Looks like I've got a new fan.

:lmao:

Viciously? We got ourselves another liberal victim!!!

If you want to talk about vicious, you brought up sleeping naked, that is enough to give all of us nightmares for years.

Hey, if you want to know that Luddly sleeps naked, that's your problem. In fact you could PM him about you two getting together.

Just don't put your hands between two pillows.

If you want to talk about vicious, you brought up sleeping naked, that is enough to give all of us nightmares for years.

Dude, get a flipping grip! He's correct - otherwise, what the hell are you doing here?

:cuckoo:

CK thinks this is a good thread ... you want to talk smack to him? Be my guest.

On second thought, who gives a rats ass what you do....

Last edited:
While in Vietnam I was developing rashes around my groin, and the local Medic told me to stop wearing underpants. It worked immediately.

So I started sleeping nude.

And once you get used to it, any sort of PJ's or whatever seem uncomfortable.

But I did start wearing undergarments when I got back to civilization.

been sleeping nekkid since high school

:thup: :thup:

"Mr. Stallone ... we're here to ... oh my f****ing god!!!"

:eek:

That's one scary avie, there, CK!!!

Dude, get a flipping grip! He's correct - otherwise, what the hell are you doing here?

Who is CK? Why do I care what a CK thinks?

I'm fine with it, Ludnut is the one crying about being a victim. I think it is funny myself.

You getting a chubby over it is between you and Ludnut. Ludnut is also afraid of kids carrying Bibles. LOL!!!

Maybe you need to get a grip, of Ludnut maybe?

Who is CK? Why do I care what a CK thinks?

I'm fine with it, Ludnut is the one crying about being a victim. I think it is funny myself.

You getting a chubby over it is between you and Ludnut. Ludnut is also afraid of kids carrying Bibles. LOL!!!

Maybe you need to get a grip, of Ludnut maybe?

:lol:

He is the higher power - he breathed life unto this land.

He invented pineapple hot-pockets.

Do you still need more clues?

I like to drape Myself with a redhead when I sleep. Unless its mid-summer, which means I drape Myself with a hot redhead with the A/C going....

All women are hot to me.
I can dissuade you of that notions......lol But I'll spare the other visitors to this thread unlike an unnamed NLT who burned out My libido with an img in another thread.....bastard.

I won't. Most women aren't hot. They certainly don't look like that picture.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back