🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sleepless in Gaza and Jerusalem

You will not find our young in our launching sites. Then or now PF. There's no lie there PF.

The words "Song and dance" is your proof of my lie?

When I asked you to prove your allegation by posting how many rockets were fired in 2000, you gave me a song and dance.

What allegation of mine?
Tinmore , your lie detector is broken or seriously damaged ...
When you tell conflicting stories , somehow you are very quick to forget them , and in addition , you find lies where there is non to be found ...

Anyway , what does it matte how many rockets were launched in 2000 ?

He's clearly lost track on this one. :razz:

Your post taken in context insinuated that the Palestinians do have their young at launch sites and that is why Israel kills them. That is not true.

That's why they die. They are used for media purposes. Israel responds to attacks where the Palestinian young are placed for their resultant deaths to be used as media propaganda.

March 15, 2008 - To enlighten those who may have harbored any doubts, Fathi Ahmad Hammad, member of the Palestinian Legislative Council, said it loud and said it proud: Palestinians deliberately use women and children as human shields.

This is the transcript of his remarks (but it is worth watching the clip just to hear the hatred in his voice):

[The enemies of Allah] do not know that the Palestinian people has developed its [methods] of death and death-seeking. For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and so do all the people living on this land. The elderly excel at this, and so do the mujahideen and the children. This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. It is as if they were saying to the Zionist enemy:

"We desire death like you desire life."

Hammad is a leader of the Izzedeen al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, and in 2006 was elected to the Palestinian Parliament as a Hamas representative. He is also director of Al-Aqsa TV, which aired his comments on February 29.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0wJXf2nt4Y]Hamas - Human Shield Confession - YouTube[/ame]

Deflection.

You are ducking the issue.

^^
images

We desire death as you desire life

Children killed in 2000

Palestinian 91

Israeli 0

Well, you will find not find any Israeli children in our launching sites PF.

You said that to promote Israel's lie that the Palestinians use their kids for human shields.

Now you are trying to weasel out of it.

Children killed in 2000

Palestinian 91

Israeli 0

You said that to promote Israel's lie that the Palestinians use their kids for human shields.

The Palestinians admit to doing it. Truly you are lost somewhere but reality is not the place PF. :lol:

You're providing proof of how good they are at killing their own.

dummy-never-fails.jpg

Sheesh!

Children killed in 2000

Palestinian 91

Israeli 0

The Palestinians admit to doing it. Truly you are lost somewhere but reality is not the place PF. :lol:

You're providing proof of how good they are at killing their own.

Sheesh!

You can deflect all you want but you still lied about human shields.

I don't expect you to agree with me but I do expect you to be honest.

You can deflect all you want but you still lied about human shields.

I don't expect you to agree with me but I do expect you to be honest.

Even when the Palestinians themselves say they do it you say they don't.

:lol:

Yes, where a Hamas MP Fathi Hamad brags about "Palestinian death industry"....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWxQS81gXeI&feature=related]Hamas: In Their Own Voices - Death to Jews / America - YouTube[/ame]

That you say doesn't exist.

Hamas - A Death industry

A Hamas representative in the PA legislative council, takes pride in the fact that women and children are used as human shield in fighting Israel. He describes it as part of the 'Death Industry' at which they excel, and explains that the Palestinians 'desire death' the same way Israelis 'desire life'. The following is the full text: For the Palestinian people death became an industry, at which women excel and so do all people on this land: the elderly excel, the Jihad fighters excel, and the children excel. Accordingly [Palestinians] created a human shield of women, children, the elderly and the Jihad fighters againset the Zionist bombing machine, as they were saying to the Zionist enemy: We desire death as you desire Life

Hamas- we desire death - human shield of civilians

Do you have an independent source? MEMRI is an Israeli propaganda site.

They are speaking in their own language of Arabic and I understand enough of it to know it's correct. If you don't, get an interpreter.

Propaganda site?

Look at all the stuff you post in this thread.

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are speaking in their own language of Arabic and I understand enough of it to know it's correct. If you don't, get an interpreter.

Propaganda site?

I have. Have you? I don't recall you ever discussing any of the videos I posted in this thread.

Propaganda site?

I have. Have you? I don't recall you ever discussing any of the videos I posted in this thread.

OK, so it's clear that the negs are for your pretense. No one can be as stupid as you portray.

Goodnight.

Propaganda site?

OK, so it's clear that the negs are for your pretense. No one can be as stupid as you portray.

Goodnight.

I only get those from people who can't debate.

Goodnight.

I only get those from people who can't debate.

No, I'm normally pretty polite. I end a conversation so that people are not expecting a response. I caught this while finishing my messages. A debate?

:lol:

Forum List

Back