🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sleepless in Gaza and Jerusalem

pali_baby.jpg

It would appear from this graphic that everyone in the ME is left handed.

That would be PF logic.

Your propaganda site The human toll of Palestinian terrorism « CiF Watch doesn't start counting rockets until 2002.

Why is that?

Because we don't use our young for media purposes.

Then why did you mention launch pads for Palestinian children killed in 2000?

How many rockets were launched in 2000?

Numbers PF. You're so stuck in the numbers. I understand it is because the 'Palestinian' people are better at killing their young than the Jews are at determining if they have their young in those launching sites, etc.

:thup:
Your propaganda site The human toll of Palestinian terrorism « CiF Watch doesn't start counting rockets until 2002.

Why is that?

Because the "Palestinians" were using their young for media purposes and death back then as well.

Numbers PF. You're so stuck in the numbers. I understand it is because the 'Palestinian' people are better at killing their young than the Jews are at determining if they have their young in those launching sites, etc.

Because the "Palestinians" were using their young for media purposes and death back then as well.

Your propaganda site didn't count the rockets from 2000 to 2002 to make the Palestinians look better.

Yeah right!:lol::lol::lol:

You were caught in a lie and you are trying to smokescreen it,.

Your propaganda site didn't count the rockets from 2000 to 2002 to make the Palestinians look better.

A lie?

What lie? Show a lie.

There's no better except for number counters like you PF.

Deaths are not better. :eusa_shhh:

You call for the death of Israel and post death's numbers to elicit sympathy while you call for death.

A lie?

What lie? Show a lie.

You call for the death of Israel and post death's numbers to elicit sympathy while you call for death.

I already pointed it out and now you are blowing smoke.

A lie?

What lie? Show a lie.

Post my words, then post the lie of those words.

You just say I lied. Show it in this thread where you say I lied.

If you can. :lol:

^ And that's not proof of a lie PF.

Yes, you can say it, but can you show it?

A lie?

What lie? Show a lie.

Me

Children killed in 2000

Palestinian 91

Israeli 0

You

Well, you will find not find any Israeli children in our launching sites PF.

Me

you

Me

You

Me

you

And you see a lie there?

I never said anything about the year 2000. You did. I responded to your question by saying that they were killing back then too.

Regardless if the website counted back then. I never said they did count back then and THAT would have been a lie had I said it knowing that they didn't.

See the difference between a lie and your fantasy PF?

Oh I somehow doubt it.

:lol:

Me

You

Me

you

And you see a lie there?

I never said anything about the year 2000. You did. I responded to your question by saying that they were killing back then too.

Regardless if the website counted back then. I never said they did count back then and THAT would have been a lie had I said it knowing that they didn't.

Oh I somehow doubt it.

When I asked you to prove your point, you went into smokescreen mode.

Me

You

Me

you

And you see a lie there?

Oh I somehow doubt it.

I only had one point up to then. My point was that "Palestinians" use their young as targets for media purposes.

I stand to that point with the previous proof I posted to support my view. So, where's the lie?

There is none. Thus you are the liar. :eusa_shhh:

Tinmore , your lie detector is broken or seriously damaged ...
When you tell conflicting stories , somehow you are very quick to forget them , and in addition , you find lies where there is non to be found ...

Anyway , what does it matte how many rockets were launched in 2000 ?

And you see a lie there?

Oh I somehow doubt it.

I only had one point up to then. My point was that "Palestinians" use their young as targets for media purposes.

I stand to that point with the previous proof I posted to support my view. So, where's the lie?

There is none. Thus you are the liar. :eusa_shhh:

No you didn't. When I posted that 91 Palestinian children were Killed in 2000 you said:

Well, you will find not find any Israeli children in our launching sites PF.

That was your lie. When I asked you to prove your allegation by posting how many rockets were fired in 2000, you gave me a song and dance.

Now you are trying to weasel out of what you said.

You will not find our young in our launching sites. Then or now PF. There's no lie there PF.

The words "Song and dance" is your proof of my lie?

When I asked you to prove your allegation by posting how many rockets were fired in 2000, you gave me a song and dance.

What allegation of mine?
When you tell conflicting stories , somehow you are very quick to forget them , and in addition , you find lies where there is non to be found ...

He's clearly lost track on this one. :razz:

Tinmore , you clearly don't know how to prove if someone is lying (In your favore I'll say that proving a lie is pretty hard when there is no lie ... )

Anyway , now I'll demonstrate how to properly expose a lie: (watch carefully)

This was your claim in another post :
Hamas did stop suicide bombing about 6 years ago. They have been holding a one sided ceasefire with Israel for most of the last 6 years. One sided because Israel continues its attacks.

Let's see what ceasefire means
cease-fire or cease·fire (s
emacr.gif
s
prime.gif
f
imacr.gif
r
prime.gif
)n.
1. An order to stop firing.
2. Suspension of active hostilities; a truce.
ceasefire - definition of ceasefire by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Now lets see my response :
They have been holding a one sided ceasefire with Israel for most of the last 6 years.
LOL ! When you lie you should at least try to conceal it ... this is just a blunt lie.
Yesterday a Quassam rocket was launched in the direction of Ashkelon.
Sunday another rocket have been launched in the direction of Ashkelon.
Five days ago , another rocket.
And so on ...
Since 2006 (last 6 years) over 4000 rockets were fired at Israel, that's about 2 rockets a day every day for 6 years ...
One sided ceasefire ... really ?
Hamas did stop suicide bombing about 6 years ago.
And It has nothing to do with all the checkpoints and heightened security measures Israel is taking , right ?

By the way , another 3 rockets landed in Israel 5 hours ago , today.
3 Qassam rockets hit Ashkelon Regional Council; no injuries - Israel News, Ynetnews

So we can clearly see that the Hamas had not suspended active hostilities , thus there is no one sided ceasefire (According to the the definition of 'ceasefire' ).
This is proof beyond all doubt that your claim is a lie.

And that's how you prove if someone is lying,
class dismissed.

You will not find our young in our launching sites. Then or now PF. There's no lie there PF.

The words "Song and dance" is your proof of my lie?

When I asked you to prove your allegation by posting how many rockets were fired in 2000, you gave me a song and dance.

What allegation of mine?

He's clearly lost track on this one. :razz:

Your post taken in context insinuated that the Palestinians do have their young at launch sites and that is why Israel kills them. That is not true.

Forum List

Back