Slippery slopes and other fallacies

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
If I was a better person I wouldn't take so much joy in saying I told you so, but I really do enjoy rubbing idiots who deny reality the wrong way. The best part is that I know how much it burns me to be wrong, and I have never met a single person who didn't feel the same way. In fact, it must bother most people a lot more than it does me because there are so many that can never admit they were wrong. (That reminds me, I owe Flopper a pos rep.)

It turns out that everyone who said no one is saying that they want to get married to two people is wrong. In fact, there is a group who happen to have a reality TV show that want that, and filed a lawsuit to overturn the law in Utah that makes polygamy illegal.

Best part, they won.

The Reasoning of the Utah Opinion Partially Striking Down and Rewriting the State's Bigamy Law | The Volokh ConspiracyThe Volokh Conspiracy

"everyone who said no one is saying that they want to get married to two people is wrong"

Who said this? And......has their tongue been untied yet?

Whose nose are you rubbing here? From whom are you demanding an admission?

And finally....what are you having?

"everyone who said no one is saying that they want to get married to two people is wrong"

Who said this? And......has their tongue been untied yet?

Whose nose are you rubbing here? From whom are you demanding an admission?

And finally....what are you having?

It's me - I said it; trouble maker that I am. :(

Last edited:

Forum List

Back