🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Slovakia Prez: "We are monitoring every Muslim" "Every terror attack involves Muslims"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Slovakia 'monitoring every Muslim' after Paris ISIS attack

Well....looks like they don't believe in "Safe Space" in Slovakia haha!!!

The Slovakian president said...quote..."We are monitoring every Muslim in our territory". "Virtually every terror attack in Europe has been involved with Muslims"

He adds that they shouldn't accept refugees because "how will they integrate here if they won't like it here?"

Man....sometimes....people who aren't it pussified liberal safe spaces just say refreshing stuff.

Twenty years ago mass murder was being done by Catholic, Orthodox, and Muslim, and so it will again.

Monitor everyone, bub.

Twenty years ago mass murder was being done by Catholic, Orthodox, and Muslim, and so it will again.

Monitor everyone, bub.
Really?

Where in 1995 were Catholics committing mass murder?
Go check it out. bucs90, those meds last year have completely disrupted your head. You are now read for entertainment purposes, just like Pop23 and JoeB and protectionist and shootspeeders and Lakhota.

Muslims like to create Islamic only zones.

This is dangerous for us and dangerous for them.

They can live in their little Falujas....and preach their religion of pieces.....and we'll know exactly where they are.

Cool.

Muslims don't belong in Europe, or the US, or East Asia, or South America....

Let them all rot in their hell hole countries in the Middle East. Sooner or later they will kill each other off like rats.

Muslims like to create Islamic only zones.

This is dangerous for us and dangerous for them.

They can live in their little Falujas....and preach their religion of pieces.....and we'll know exactly where they are.

Cool.

Yes as the hapless Belgian Government now realises with Molenbeek. I mean Molenbeek has had a "reputation" for at least twenty years, the place should have been dealt with therefore twenty years ago as should all the self-imposed Islamic Ghettoes everywhere.

This sort have no intention of integrating, so it's utterly moronic of the Multicultural crowd with the Propaganda Media in tow continuously rambling on about integration.

Slovakia 'monitoring every Muslim' after Paris ISIS attack

Well....looks like they don't believe in "Safe Space" in Slovakia haha!!!

The Slovakian president said...quote..."We are monitoring every Muslim in our territory". "Virtually every terror attack in Europe has been involved with Muslims"

He adds that they shouldn't accept refugees because "how will they integrate here if they won't like it here?"

Man....sometimes....people who aren't it pussified liberal safe spaces just say refreshing stuff.

Eastern Europe and The Balkans, as we know, have been correct about the so-called refugees from day one.

We in Western Europe, many of us have been also correct since day one.

The Leftists are completely unable to admit that they've been wrong since day one.

ALL Muslims in the whole of Europe need to be monitored, a huge task I know, but it needs to happen. We have no idea who we can even trust now within their communities, even the women are suspect.

We need to protect our Continent and our European brothers and sisters by any means, we come first, our protection is paramount. As Europeans of Centuries of European heritage, we come first....NOT pandering to Islamic beings who have NO loyalty or love or HERITAGE on OUR Continent.

Monitor everyone, bub.
Really?

Go check it out. bucs90, those meds last year have completely disrupted your head. You are now read for entertainment purposes, just like Pop23 and JoeB and protectionist and shootspeeders and Lakhota.

You said Catholics were committing mass slaughters 20 years ago. Ok. Where? In 1995 where were Catholics committing massive ISIS style slaughter???

Monitor everyone, bub.
Really?

You said Catholics were committing mass slaughters 20 years ago. Ok. Where? In 1995 where were Catholics committing massive ISIS style slaughter???

I think he or she might be referring to The Balkans War of the 1990s. The Serbs Orthodox Christian, but the Croatians being Catholic.

Of course The Balkans War in no way can be compared to the horror show that's ISIS.

But I think that that poster must be referring to the Croatians.

Not that I agree with the poster.

Monitor everyone, bub.
Really?

I think he or she might be referring to The Balkans War of the 1990s. The Serbs Orthodox Christian, but the Croatians being Catholic.

Of course The Balkans War in no way can be compared to the horror show that's ISIS.

Yep. I knew that's what it was. That's not just apples and oranges to ISIS....it's apples vs televisions. That was a regional war. ISIS is a global religious war crusade against innocent bystanders.

Monitor everyone, bub.
Really?

Yep. I knew that's what it was. That's not just apples and oranges to ISIS....it's apples vs televisions. That was a regional war. ISIS is a global religious war crusade against innocent bystanders.
Of course, which is why said that one can't compare.

Personally I think we in Europe should just deliberately trap all the so-called refugees in Serbia.

Slovenia shut border with Croatia, Northern Italy shut border with Austria.

The so-called refugees trek then would be:

Turkey, Greek Islands, Macedonia, Bosnia, Serbia....if we could seal off Bosnia, then we could force them into Serbia, a place that they couldn't get out of, trapped in a nation where the population historically HATE Muslims.

I mean, we know what has happened for Centuries when Muslims have been confronted by Serbs don't we? ;)

The fantasy of far righties above living in their fantasia they believe to be America.

Forum List

Back