Small Hands Rump went after Elizabeth Warren Big Big Mistake. He did the old ugly and dumb routine

So she responded in kind---"We get it, @realDonaldTrump: When a woman stands up to you, you’re going to call her a basket case. Hormonal. Ugly." , "Do you think you're going to shut us up, @realDonaldTrump? Think again. It's time to answer for your dangerous ideas."--"You care so much about struggling American workers, @realDonaldTrump, that you want to abolish the federal minimum wage?"---"ou feel so much for people with college debt, @realDonaldTrump, that you raked in millions scamming students with Trump University?" "You're so concerned about Wall Street, @realDonaldTrump, that you say you’d “absolutely” repeal Dodd-Frank?" Then Psychopath responded "When asked what gov should stop doing, @realDonaldTrump said overseeing banks! How can you be tough on Wall Street by letting them off?" "@realDonaldTrump: Your policies are dangerous. Your words are reckless. Your record is embarrassing. And your free ride is over." The show just got started , he will be frothing at the mouth and drooling when His little power trip is dumped on by all good Progressives. Thin skin and all, Yup the show just begun.
And yet, he's still president elect.

Warren owns Trump, no question.

Trump is the president and Warren is well nobody. While Trump is flying around on Air Force 1, signing GOP bills into law, and nominating SCOTUS justices Warren will be sitting in the cheap seats looking on. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Warren is a somebody long before Trump became President-elect.

When you're wrapped up in your conservative world, Elizabeth Warren is a nobody. Some of the stuff I read on here makes face palm so hard it leaves a handprint on my forehead.

He actually believes Warren is a nobody. Lol

You libs walk right into the buzz saw its hilarious. Okay name her top three career accomplishments this should be good for a laugh.

If progressives are so great why is the country so fucked up?

Because we still have republicans around. Progressives do not run every aspect of the country. Also many democrats are center left and doesn't make them progressive.

If you want to see progressive nations , just look to northern Europe. Those are true progressive nations that do extremely well.

Or even look at the progressives in Canada.
Well? Yeah right!

Numbers One, Two, and Three: Warren always makes Trump look like a badly dressed and behaved boy scout each time.

Breaking: Pocahontas Warren claims to be a Chinese native American catholic Viking.

Because we still have republicans around. Progressives do not run every aspect of the country. Also many democrats are center left and doesn't make them progressive.

If you want to see progressive nations , just look to northern Europe. Those are true progressive nations that do extremely well.

No ewe don't. You got so stupid with running this country into the ground you lost 1000 political seats! In eight years. That is quite astonishing don't ewe think?

Numbers One, Two, and Three: Warren always makes Trump look like a badly dressed and behaved boy scout each time.

Goddamn you can't even name one career accomplishment, I thought you said she was "somebody"? Come on give it a try, Trump is a multi billionaire, owns his own jet, helicopter, is president elect of the United States, and Warren is...?

Conservatives, am I being too mean to the liberals? Does rubbing salt in their wounds daily make me a bad person?

No ewe don't. You got so stupid with running this country into the ground you lost 1000 political seats! In eight years. That is quite astonishing don't ewe think?

You have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a time when the Democratic party was this destroyed that's how epic the beatings have been. Liberals took over the party and ran it into the ground.

I have no sympathy for the Democrats, in fact I celebrate their misfortune.

Goddamn you can't even name one career accomplishment, I thought you said she was "somebody"? Come on give it a try, Trump is a multi billionaire, owns his own jet, helicopter, is president elect of the United States, and Warren is...?

Conservatives, am I being too mean to the liberals? Does rubbing salt in their wounds daily make me a bad person?
So you didn't change from being a loser since you last post?

You are showing the angst and anger of an Alt Right snowflake.

OK, she cares about the people, Trump cares about money.

She cares about the country, Trump cares about banks.

She is almost his age, but she will live longer.

We are still waiting for you to back up your claim that Warren is a "somebody"...you got nothing? We thought so. It must really suck to be a liberal these days, rejected by the people, swift boated by Comey, bushwhacked by Putin and WikiLeaks. Trump laughing at you daily. Oh my how far liberals have fallen. :laugh:

We are still waiting for you to back up your claim that Warren is a "somebody"...you got nothing? We thought so. It must really suck to be a liberal these days, rejected by the people, swift boated by Comey, bushwhacked by Putin and WikiLeaks. Trump laughing at you daily. Oh my how far liberals have fallen. :laugh:
Now you are trolling because you can't answer intelligently. America is laughing at Trump and his supporters daily. Let it go. :lol:

A lot of people are hoping for Trump to fail.

I wonder how many millions of Americans need to suffer to satisfy them.

This is why partisans on both ends are America's biggest threats. Ideology over country.

yeah Thanks , me and all the Deplorables that just elected the TRUMP hate him now JBander !! [chuckle] :afro:
Just watch everyone, comments will be premised upfront , I didn't vote for him but he hates all the right things. Just watch, more and more every day.

Because my friend it isn't, it is close to heaven as far as the rest of the world in concerned. Only half cup empty people see it your way but then you see everything that way , I would bet.

This is why partisans on both ends are America's biggest threats. Ideology over country.
Well if your suggesting that I should want our American Nazi to do what he thinks is good for this country then no I don't buy your crap. This man is a psychopath that the hate party put next to the little red button that once pushed destroys mankind. Well under the circumstances I definitely want him to fail. I find it amazing that anyone in this country can get behind this dangerous evil hateful person.

I don't want him to fail but he gives many indications he's heading in that direction AND I wonder IF Putin has something on him Maybe that's the reason for his buddy buddy with him

I don't want him to fail but he gives many indications he's heading in that direction AND I wonder IF Putin has something on him Maybe that's the reason for his buddy buddy with him
Yup . I can't figure that out but consider the two mental cases. It could be anything. I'm guessing something that he is known for , hate of something.

Cold War is over. Trump knows it. Hillary does not.

No need to imagine blackmail, simply that the two men see reality and they are happy to not have needless conflict.

Forum List

Back