''Smart, Subsatntive' New Hillary' Ad - aka 'SEXIST New Hillary Ad'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
LINK: Smart, substantive new Hillary ad: “44 boys is too many”

The media has begun to tout Hillary's new campaign ad as 'Smart, Substantive'.

'44 BOYS is too many'

Where I am from and how I grew up, we don't PRAISE that as 'smart' and 'substantive' - we call that 'divisive', 'sexist'. Hillary will, however, pull the 'feminist/sex' card and any other card she can to try to win...and the media will beck her all the way.

I personally believe what it is in your heart and between your ears is more important than what color your skin is or what is between (or not) your legs.

Well, so much for how she is an Independent stand on her own strong didn't need a man woman eh?

she's used everything and everyone else to get where is in her life so why not, IT'S TIME we had a woman President. oh waaaa
good grief just what we need as a President. after that Obama please don't do it. :eusa_naughty:

Vote Hillary for president because some nine year old girls think it's a good idea?

Vote Hillary just to piss off the wingnuts or whatever floats your boat.

Nov. 8, 2016 :party: :mm: :beer: :banana:

Vote Hillary just to piss off the wingnuts or whatever floats your boat.

Yeah, f* the country over just to irritate Conservatives....

I am beginning to agree with the idea that 'Liberalism' IS a disease.

Why shouldn't young girls dream just like a young boy looking at a man president all of these years...geeeezzzzz......
:scared1:

Hero or poopy-pants?
'Poopy-pants'? What are you, 5?
I was responding-in-kind to the poster who mentioned Hillary's "stank vagina". How come you didn't pick up that? That's as shameless as the poster that said Hillary helped Wall St. after 9/11, while completely ignoring the fact that she was the senator from NY at the time!

Vote for me, because I have a stanky vagina!
I didn't think that kind of thing bothered people who still think poopy-pants Reagan was a hero.
He was, why are you trying to rewrite history?
Hero or poopy-pants?
He brought down the USSR. What has Obama done, scaring issis at the global warming summit?
The Soviet people brought down the USSR. Reagan wasn't even in office at the time. Obama had bin Laden killed. Reagan had Osama's buddies in for tea.
reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

Hero or poopy-pants?
'Poopy-pants'? What are you, 5?
I was responding-in-kind to the poster who mentioned Hillary's "stank vagina". How come you didn't pick up that? That's as shameless as the poster that said Hillary helped Wall St. after 9/11, while completely ignoring the fact that she was the senator from NY at the time!
Something has to be wrong with it, her own husband doesn't even want it. Just saying.

Vote for me, because I have a stanky vagina!
I didn't think that kind of thing bothered people who still think poopy-pants Reagan was a hero.
He was, why are you trying to rewrite history?
Hero or poopy-pants?
He brought down the USSR. What has Obama done, scaring issis at the global warming summit?
The Soviet people brought down the USSR. Reagan wasn't even in office at the time. Obama had bin Laden killed. Reagan had Osama's buddies in for tea.
reagan_taliban_1985.jpg
Gorbachev tear down this wall! Quit rewriting history. Obama draws imaginary red lines with his little crayon.

Forum List

Back